3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.06.20 08:38 pm

How to live life and not be a chump.

Today at work I was sitting in boredom in my head was born this question. I tried to find the answer by asking it to your colleagues, but good on him so no one could answer.
The maximum that I've heard is something like the fact that these issues just are not discussed. They should discuss over a bottle of vodka.
But I think maybe anyone here can give me an answer.
62 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 02.06.20

I read the responses and thought, is whether I suffer or not? Not my favorite work is, we have to endure and go there. Not their job sometimes have to perform, and not just me. We do is the norm when everyone's doing not his job. In everyday life too, where it is sometimes better to endure and get past. As an example with the delivery, you change, he change, you change, it back and so until one dies or runs out of conflict humiliating to bear a grudge.
And sometimes it really is better to endure and pass, than to get involved in a verbal argument, which is not known than will end, and how then would not have walking down the street looking all the time. And if you think about it, I do not know a single person who does not suffer, if the judge so of course.
Although no one I know, but he's always battered and bruised, as it rarely any exit to the street can do without fights, then it is rude that someone said, don't look at him, etc. He cannot stand to be right in the face, and then there are friends whom he has hit and as usual he was on the other day comes in bruised and with a proudly raised head.
After such moments I can't even really answer what suffering really is. Generally it is a loose concept, someone suffers is the man whose zone is lowered, and there only. In other situations, no matter how you behaved, unless of course this is not a prison and people do not give in the ass, he will never be tolerated. I now it is easier to think.

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.06.20

Terpenes, on the basis of semantics, is having patience. Thus anyone who has ever endured (whatever that means), is the terpenes.

X
X_ray_83 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov
And sometimes really is better to endure and pass, than to get involved in a verbal argument, which is not known than will end, and how then would not have walking down the street looking all the time
Well, just Man in the box, I recommend reading ! And Inspector desirable to read. And then to draw analogies with my life and make conclusions .

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

Alexfor
And you jealous?

r
rPeBoJL 02.06.20

there was a... he said enough is enough! and he was crucified on the cross

W
Wing42 02.06.20

Sinorgmed
This is a test for honesty with yourself.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 02.06.20

rPeBoJL
And what was this man? Never heard of this.

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 02.06.20

Um, I thought the terpenes - a writer, appellant, stavitel.
And when a person suffers bullying and attacks - I think it is wrong to call him a chump in this context.
Still have the expression, to notability - to complain, to rat.

A
Aleksator 02.06.20

Cheburator Founder
and why should it?

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

Alexfor
Why not?

r
rPeBoJL 02.06.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
Yes, one crank of Galilee

W
Wing42 02.06.20

Sinorgmed
Okay, write that you answered the questions, then calculate points.

A
Aleksator 02.06.20

Cheburator Founder
why Yes?

S
Shadowarm 02.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
You talk to the uncompensated,or what?

V
Vanya Rygalov 02.06.20

Shadowarm
Are you color blind
Shadowarm wrote:
...or what?

S
Shadowarm 02.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
Write in PM,if you have a topic of conversation, I was one of view of your avatar and your nickname already disgusted

V
Vanya Rygalov 02.06.20

Shadowarm
Baby, are you flirting?
Spoiler you don't even know why I'm asking about your possible blindness?
Spoilers is.... relax, man. Peace...

S
Shadowarm 02.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
Well,at the moment I can still distinguish colors,and th for an unhealthy interest driven?

V
Vanya Rygalov 02.06.20

Shadowarm
Red see?

K
Kotyara 02.06.20

Well damn, from the question and pulls shkolotoy. Well, as you will not tolerate if you from the perspective of kids from the area already they are? Yes way, there for the most part, there is a predisposition.

And to build life normally, you need to examine your strengths and weaknesses. On experience around myself to try. It is quite a difficult job.