3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 02.06.20 08:59 pm

Will there be a Watch_Dogs 2? (Watch_Dogs)

The sequel definitely . Your opinion ?
55 Comments
Sort by:
i
in_text 02.06.20

vineamin
Ahahahahhaha
Even the release of the first part was not,he had about a second says!!!!!

A
Amiminoru 02.06.20

The sequel definitely

Thank you

P
PAWEEL 02.06.20

Developed saying that it is waiting for conveyor Ala Assassin. So at least she's not out, and will be continued....

D
Dim4ik126 02.06.20

Liminary
sin you try to put

J
Jay C 02.06.20

I believe that it is not necessary !

a
assassassass 02.06.20

Don't even know what goes on. The first part is quite finished product, not requiring continuation. And the gameplay in General fully exploited.
If you will, about something completely different.

E
ExModern 02.06.20

ctOS 2.0 update directly reminiscent of animus. Perhaps it would be a sequel.

X
Xorras 02.06.20

What do you think, will there be a sequel?
(Especially considering adding titles video)

_
_fortexe 02.06.20

Everything will be clear in the sales game: big sale - new sequel, not - put on the game. It has always been!

A
Andrey Chikatilo 02.06.20

and what to pull ? Let's just talk about the third.... I think it will be released in 2017

K
Krio_ru 02.06.20

while the game trims much crap. so figs knows. the game will stand in 10тке disappointments. IMHO. but I personally liked

M
Mircado 02.06.20

For example, I don't even know, well,well download,well play. I believed the They what last year ordered,believed that support of the manufacturer the perfect,high-quality, high-tech game,believed that those six months they in truth modify but in the end...
Surely they will work on the bugs to the release of the second part, but the image is already spoiled, at least for me.

o
oldfag 02.06.20

I already played Watch_Dogs 5

C
Cidrow 02.06.20

If there is a second part, then it would be logical to make a prequel - like pierce was mega-cool hacker, as the ending of WD - logically over.

P
Pavel Tereschuk 02.06.20

I think that they were supposed to release Watch Dogs 2 instead of this crude, unfinished product.
Although in terms of sales the game won, but thanks to the bought critics, PR and high-quality brainwashing.

And yet, I don't know why, but I would like to work on the game has DICE involved, just a feeling that they would come out better, even without experience, although this is silly.

o
oldfag 02.06.20

Paul Tereshchuk
you yourself are unfinished. Proof in the Studio!

P
Pavel Tereschuk 02.06.20

oldfag
you yourself are unfinished. Proof in the Studio!

Excuse me, are you stupid? Because just like impossible to read. You forgot on what site sit? Go to the blogs, Watch Dogs, go to YouTube and see the reviews of those WHO BOUGHT.

M
Mr.Sirocco 02.06.20

Cidrow
Over? stOS 2.0 does not bother you? :) They are now on the second part you can use anywhere in the world :)

R
Relaxy 02.06.20

mr.Sirocco
I agree ctOS 2.0 is frightening) but I would do the city where we left the sister of adena with a child) tipo TA m something's going on with them and he rushed back without delay))) corny but who knows

M
Motell 02.06.20

If you remove the stories, cut into the box, a sense of return in 2002 12 years ago in GTA III, in fact a clone. Although the plot is the same 3 parts are much more interesting. Added the device to the trunks and cars, which of course is interesting but the overall picture does not change. With the second axis is, of course, they hint at a sequel. We expect that nephew is now hacking on a thread Tokyo, or Paris.