3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 02.06.20 08:59 pm

Will there be a Watch_Dogs 2? (Watch_Dogs)

The sequel definitely . Your opinion ?
55 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 02.06.20

MunchkiN 616
And that it was possible to navigate and Rob police convoy?

W
WorLing 02.06.20

Well, this game is not GTA, but not Too bad.
Everyone was waiting for GTA, I've been waiting slepen dogs but a little better.
Part 2 has a chance to be.

S
Sepriany 02.06.20

Nobody knows and the game will come out every year or not?

V
Vladimir0226 02.06.20

I'll wait for the continuation of Watch dogs. I hope they will do even better.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.06.20

Nobody knows and the game will come out every year or not?
likely to alternate with associna. those PM2 should expect to концу15-16му year

D
Dnonilol 02.06.20

Well, I wish the action took place in new York it would be fun to leave the world without,the night times square.

G
GLG 13 02.06.20

By The Way, London! :-D
I can hardly remember a game, which action happens in this wonderful city.
If the action WD2 will be held in the scenery of the capital of Albion, it would be cool. Looking forward to it. And by the way, this city would be the style of the franchise and will be a great heir of Chicago.

L
Leohn 02.06.20

What for you gave this Chicago, London, If there was a map of Moscow or EKB, for example, in real size, it would be cool

G
GLG 13 02.06.20

the name is already in use
Well. Let it be Moscow. And he let him play and voiced Bezrukov)))
God Forbid!!!

W
WorLing 02.06.20

Want part 2, the Idea that del! Current to Refine, smooth and approx.

t
toha79 02.06.20

what is the second part,they can't normally shlifanut of which the second part generally can go speech,if they continue to release games with such optimization,I think they will not last long,only now there's a new company that will monitor your reputation and work efficiently and these they can immediately go to unload the cars,but then we are still indirectly to blame,we do pre-orders,they they discourage already spent finances plus a profit and this is before release,of course they maracutsa will not be will release some sort of patch betonowy for visibility and will gloss over everything here on the forums from simple players, you do hear more practical advice on optimization of airfreight from developers,released a patch and the sense of it,many got worse,it is time to think.

S
Skamik23 02.06.20

This is a new step for Ubisoft.Of course the game is difficult to name the best,but remember what started the GTA.You can't create a perfect game.100% sure that the next part will be much better.
Well, to compare it with GTA 5 is stupid,at least for now.
Games are totally different (just the mechanics of free movement around the city).

a
aastafev69 02.06.20

IT ALREADY IS

E
EugeneHeisenberg 02.06.20

Will

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.06.20

Still not much left.