3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
|
|Guslinger| 03.06.20 03:18 pm

How to grow a beard (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoilershaved

Spoilerstart

Spoilermiddle

Spoilerend
54 Comments
Sort by:
a
antropolog13 03.06.20

I thought it would be longer

m
mphuZ 03.06.20

antropolog13
I thought it would be longer than the

Triss and Yen are not allowed :D

|
|Guslinger| 03.06.20

antropolog13
Thought to grow a beard like Gandalf?)

R
Ryogi Shiki 03.06.20

Ho-Ho

recognize myself

S
Shine 03.06.20

That is, the misery is still possible to shave off? Lovely jubbly, as for me.
However, with this innovation I have always been concerned with the question whether Fig to grow a beard, and the hair is not?

E
EvilSeph4 03.06.20

With Hairworks looks good,but no-just awful.

M
MKUltra 03.06.20

I'm confused about this point - why the dark stubble and beard light??
Yes, and it's best to go shaved Geralt, beard once about anything looks. On Masisa similar.

U
User4512 03.06.20

wassups
Well, sort of, in the books its so ugly not called... at least not in the same sense... as I recall...
And even Vilgefortz described the reaction of the sorceress in Geralt (on the island of Tanned) - says a lot))

Self-Murderer
The King Of The World
Given that most of Geralt's beard annoying.

a
antropolog13 03.06.20

|Guslinger|
well, not so much... but still)

p
propeller-faust 03.06.20

The King Of The World
Bristles always dark, someone more someone less, but the beard gets the color when it grows back.
And Geralt in principle, there can be a dark beard because he was the albino in the process of transformation in the Witcher, because of the constant impact on the body of poisonous herbs, etc. in General, for me it is the 3rd screenshot is perfect. This will support that.

S
Sha-R 03.06.20

What an enticing title)

S
Sha-R 03.06.20

I will have shaven Geralt

P
PIRAT69 03.06.20

It is necessary that was as ass at baby...

l
lookaway 03.06.20

wassups
because he is an interesting conversationalist, of course.

R
Ryogi Shiki 03.06.20

Self-Murderer
that's when you grow , you'll see what a beard with a mustache grows faster than hair on head and need to shave more often than a haircut

J
JolyMau5 03.06.20

wassups
They call him a freak because of it belonging to the Wizards, mutants, and not in terms of beauty.

S
Shine 03.06.20

Nikotinoz_
I kind of wrote that they need to grow in equal value for the same period of time, my attentive friend. I mean, the idea is to introduce the mechanics of the regrowth of his beard, but to score on your hair, it seems to me quite strange.

U
User4512 03.06.20

wassups
It is clear, about the elite Petrovietnam silent (some do sebepodobnyh interested) but not because, not just because. I do not remember who, but whispered so loudly (even for him) that gave him at least on the bare stone, or a hedgehog... ahah. And Triss, and Jenn? Monster it was not obviously.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 03.06.20

Without a beard once pediculata looks manlier with a beard.

R
Ryogi Shiki 03.06.20

Self-Murderer
all because hair grows much longer than the beard . stage the beginning after 2-3 days after shaved and the last one in the span of 2 weeks . and the hair will grow much longer than even the final stage of Geralt's beard

this is the same as to discuss well, why does the game have day and night , week or the season changes? I'm such a nerd can pomeditirovat 8 months of game time , and the street is not going to be winter/summer.
before this what-if, too, you dig ?