3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
|
|Guslinger| 03.06.20 03:18 pm

How to grow a beard (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoilershaved

Spoilerstart

Spoilermiddle

Spoilerend
54 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 03.06.20

Владимир2012
just like you have on your avatar
MIC

S
Strelok731 03.06.20

To see how the hair and beard look without hairworks

S
Shine 03.06.20

Nikotinoz_
It isn't the change of day and night. It's rather like the fact that if winter is immediately followed in the summer, dropping on the side of the spring and autumn. I mean, the mechanics of the change of seasons is present, but the intermediate periode the developers decided not to add.
And Yes, I don't know what you've got there with androgens, but I have 2 weeks only grows not really a big bristle brush, but certainly not a beard from the fourth screen.

R
RGC 03.06.20

EvilSeph4
How did you know where he is and where he's gone?

P
PhenomNV 03.06.20

With a beard Geralt looks older or something.

R
Ret Ert 03.06.20

For me it is on the last screen the most.

l
lookaway 03.06.20

the beginning
mid
the end

kind of sad sounds.

B
BorodaOLD 03.06.20

Self-Murderer
Yeah. And to make Geralt slept, ate, went to the toilet and from time to time had problems with erections. well, that is realism. Drove to Triss census, and it is not that, like as lucky. )

R
RGC 03.06.20

lookaway
The author apparently fatalist

R
RGC 03.06.20

BorodaOLD
Yeah, because of the intoxication Pisyun not get up. Nefig swallow abuse

S
Shine 03.06.20

BorodaOLD
Again, if the developers have not said I would not talk B. If you add the need to drink, then be kind enough to add, and the need is there. What was the first thing we do more often than a second does not mean that it should be the goal.

B
BorodaOLD 03.06.20

Self-Murderer
I agree in principle. But there is a caveat - if I understand correctly, the beard only grows on pre-order, isn't it ? If you buy after the release - will play the eternally bearded Geralt and harsh. So this can be considered a feature of salakoski, not more. And if you want a more real approach to physiology - is Sims. However, in the third part of the beard also did not grow as in the fourth I do not know. )

S
Shine 03.06.20

BorodaOLD
beard only grows on pre-order
The first time I hear. But if so, then this is probably the dumbest idea ever implemented in game development.

B
BorodaOLD 03.06.20

Self-Murderer
Well, either that or this is a feature of one of the free DLS, which are not necessarily.

F
Flavius Eugenius 03.06.20

In life do not shave,and in the game I will not))but I realized in a moment of choice does not give ,and still have to shave.

E
EvilSeph4 03.06.20

Scopolamine
All of these screens it is not.The German pchardware was a screen with a slider charvers.

M
Maklline66 03.06.20

I agree in principle. But there is a caveat - if I understand correctly, the beard only grows on pre-order, isn't it ? If you buy after the release - will play the eternally bearded Geralt and harsh.
No, you understood correctly. How is the situation in the game. Getting to play without a beard, during the game, it grows until it becomes such as in the screenshots.
There are free DLS about the Barber, as in the second part. By activating it, you won't see dynamically growing a beard, but instead will be able to customize the desired hairdo and brodacast. According to the developers, if the user put it in DLS I want to be Geralt was left with a certain hairstyle that makes no sense to change

E
Endemic 03.06.20

In the books Geralt was shaving. When he is thirty-six days spent on treatment after Tanned in Brokilon the dryads, and it came to Buttercup, the witch asked him for a razor, which was immediately used as directed.

R
RGC 03.06.20

EvilSeph4
It can be tossed for comparison, let it not be a burden to you?

F
Fantasy Cat 03.06.20

Geralt handsome man in any case, even with a beard, though without. Would rather the game came out^^