3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
|
|Guslinger| 03.06.20 03:18 pm

How to grow a beard (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoilershaved

Spoilerstart

Spoilermiddle

Spoilerend
54 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvilSeph4 03.06.20

Scopolamine
Catch
http://www.pcgameshardware.de/The-Witcher-3-PC-237266/Specials/Technik-Test-1158845/

R
RGC 03.06.20

EvilSeph4
Don't know, maybe I'm blind, but the difference is generally minimal. Maybe it is because of the lack of dynamics

E
EvilSeph4 03.06.20

Scopolamine
Without hairworks evident that hair one or two teksturkami.With this technology the study much better.

R
RGC 03.06.20

EvilSeph4
Yes, I know, but I think in the same tomb raider and the difference was noticeable

H
Hlelia 03.06.20

I have a question - after a haircut at the Barber how to get the dynamically growing a beard?

V
Vanya Rygalov 03.06.20

Boys, and if you do don't shave, grow up like these dudes?

Spoiler

It would be cool. Rock'n'roll forever!!!

R
RGC 03.06.20

by the way could you tell me where to find a Barber? and that overgrown my Geralt for a long time already, and hairstyle you want to change

|
|Guslinger| 03.06.20

Scopolamine
in the Northern part of Novigrad look

M
Maklline66 03.06.20

Hlelia
My beard grows really noticed this only after one of the main quests(family matters) that started me thinking that dynamically growing a beard depends on the fulfillment of main quests. May actually wrong, and just need a little longer to wait, but ahs

S
Shimuto 03.06.20

Maklline66
scrolled meditation for almost a week, the beard has not grown, ran 2nd in game days I made a couple extra square (Mein did not touch) increased. XS in General, as grows.
Very strange this Supplement works beard and hair if you shave completely it is still growing, and if you change it then ceases. Is it possible to make so that it was shaven, and she did not grow?

M
Maklline66 03.06.20

Shimuto
Lol, finished the quest now Cabaret. At the beginning the character was only a beard, but in the end, after immediately long beard. In General, as I understand it, it grows after performing the n-th number of quests, like every 5 or something. Definitely working on additional and main quests, don't know about the other

S
Shimuto 03.06.20

Maklline66
Moved between global locations (Novigrad, Skellige) 3 times back and forth. the beard has grown)

C
Chernyy Ptic 03.06.20

Maklline66
In quests is faster because there actively advances the time forward for storytelling.

M
Moy login 03.06.20

Beard each youth, under it there is no acne on the face.