3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Mpower 03.06.20 08:35 pm

No Russian language (Tom Clancy's The Division)

took uple, Russian does not, all in English + other languages have the choice, but I have had the same trouble with the latest headlamp edge
73 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solomonoff 03.06.20

Alexey24rus
I have the same problem.

S
Savi-Heat 03.06.20

I bought the incentive, I'm good.

I
Immortal13RUS 03.06.20

Savi-Heat
If not difficult throw from the documents file persistent_settings.cfg , but rather the number that it is necessary to put for the Russian language.
AudioLanguage = 0
SubtitleLanguage = 0
UILanguage = 0
This default English.

T
The_Mpower 03.06.20

Immortal13RUS
I have overthrown does not help vseravno all the numbers is 55

I
Immortal13RUS 03.06.20

Alexey24rus
Boy, this is fun, however, krivorukost Jubilee strikes, to confuse the regions of the Russian Federation and Poland... it needs to be big ******mi....

B
Bairo 03.06.20

The same trouble, change language is not possible. If there is a solution write a review

C
ChekGuevara 03.06.20

The Russians are not so fond of, but this is beyond the pale. Of course, I know that the 1C team contraceptives and chatterboxes, but that's promising Jubilee Russian localizatio not made on the day of release...it's over the top already.

B
Bairo 03.06.20

Localization is, but why is it not on all versions you can enable it

B
Bairo 03.06.20

If bought through steam there is only Russian. In my case, all languages except Russian, took over the shares from seafaring.

E
EKCTPACEHC 03.06.20

No, Ubisoft fucked up politics of some sort:
-- Russian version (cheaper) sulochana change language (only Russian is supported);
-- international version (more expensive) are excluded Russian language.
In the first case, the user is allowed to save, and the second doesn't allow to launch an English version with a cheaper key from the Russian version.

E
EKCTPACEHC 03.06.20

And where are the localization files, no folders, sound, videos???

T
The_Mpower 03.06.20

there have amerikosov of the English language, but there is a Russian, we have Russian, but there are others...

I
Immortal13RUS 03.06.20

Alexey24rus
Actually Russian language, we like to be there, but..... they decided to make a difference in the price of the versions of the game.

B
Bairo 03.06.20

EKCTPACEHC
Nowhere, not at all clear where they may be, are like all Packed.

B
Bairo 03.06.20

Immortal13RUS
I also have it all, all of these packs. Only the sense is not present, the language switch is not possible.

p
ps203 03.06.20

Probably have to wait for a patch to unlock the Russian language. I also have no way to choose Russian language.

I
Immortal13RUS 03.06.20

ps203
It would not have happened with Black Desert promised one thing and came out...

A
Alex Robinzon 03.06.20

today I bought through steam ,no Russian language.first time face the such.what to do with Ubisoft?

B
Bairo 03.06.20

no one yet knows what to do.

E
EKCTPACEHC 03.06.20

Zvizdets bought the game and play normally without Russian does not work, assholes.