3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Mpower 03.06.20 08:35 pm

No Russian language (Tom Clancy's The Division)

took uple, Russian does not, all in English + other languages have the choice, but I have had the same trouble with the latest headlamp edge
73 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solomonoff 03.06.20

Aleksandr Elena Golahovskie
+7 (499) 9511292

A
Aleksandr Elena Golahovsk 03.06.20

It's a room?

E
EhwazGreen 03.06.20

There is good news, friends!

We apologize for the long wait for a response to Your letter.

I have good news for You! Russian language has been added to Your version of the game. We also gave the idea of the possibility of inclusion of the Russian language in the European version of the game to the appropriate Department for consideration. Thank You for Your feedback. We wish You an enjoyable stay in the game. If You have any questions, please contact us again.

In connection with the increase in the number of cases in support, the response time may increase.
Thank You for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Karen
Support Ubisoft.

A
Alexey Ivanenko 03.06.20

EhwazGreen
Hope really work. Also from Yubikov something too long for an answer there.

M
Malyshev Dmitriy 03.06.20

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft support and waiting for a response. Currently, the number of applications to support increased significantly, we do our best to reply on time, but sometimes it turns out that our users have to wait a little longer than planned.

I have good news for You!
After discussing Your situation with the management of Your account has been added Russian localization for the game the Division. Please restart the Uplay application and check the files by performing the following steps:
- Go to the "Games" section of Uplay app
- Hover your mouse on the cover with the game
- Click on the appeared in the corner of the triangle icon
- From the drop-down menu, select the option "Check files"button
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Have a good evening and a pleasant game!

q
qwerty4444 03.06.20

Anyone who bought the steam version has received a Russian localization?

s
serega136rus 03.06.20

Guys I also play on the European localization. Wrote in support no answer yet(( Guys I have here is WW Language Pack at whom the thread is the same or me, I wrote in Russian tech support they told me that they cannot add Russian language as a game for European region(( now written in English in English the.

A
Alex Voloshin 03.06.20

I bought the game on not the official website yubisoft, and now they write, I can't help you play the English version of here you yubisoft, bitches
One more game not to buy them

A
Aleksandr Forostinskiy 03.06.20

I'm losing weight.Videos everywhere in the Russian language there,and bought and no.Tin.One more game not to buy these PI..lov.Walk posted who.Got it.

A
AxelMonten 03.06.20

Immortal13RUS
What's the truth

A
Aleksey Mezev 03.06.20

Immortal13RUS
and Russian is what?

D
Delphis 03.06.20

waiting for a Repack from hatab

I
Immortal13RUS 03.06.20

Alex Mesev
Now in any of the settings (the game files) no need, 3 days later released a patch that unlocked Russian language. Look in the game settings.