3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20 08:43 pm

The biggest disappointment in Stronghold 3 (Stronghold 3)

That You are real fans of the Stronghold series, most of all, disappointed in Stronghold 3, comparing it with the previous parts?
78 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rus-ru 03.06.20

I was disappointed with is the fact that the peasants appear so very long and not a single battle against bots((

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

I think the greatest disappointment is the fact that real already long-established atmosphere of all series Stronghold was covered is not of the highest quality 3D graphs

A
ArkisH122 03.06.20

1.Lost the battle with bottomi
2.The peasants began on a lot of voracious, devouring like locusts (it's very hard to balance the economy of the barn)
3.Graphics hardly changed, and thus my minimal even podlagivaet (comp pretty powerful)
4.Men with swords knocked a stone wall (for me it is very FAT minus)
5.Boring missions
6.The map editor has become more samojedny..
7.It is impossible to increase the speed of the game.

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

ArkisH122
Yeah, can fully agree with 1,2 and 5 points. Strange that developed at all, nothing really fixed and not supplemented (except for graphs).

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

ArkisH122
Well, 4 disagree (though it's really negative) in Stronghold 2 is also a wall of swords and knocked in Stronghold Crusader the exact same lovely(((

A
ArkisH122 03.06.20

Wol_CauSe

In Stronghold 2 you could only wooden walls with swords to break.

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

ArkisH122
I agree, but the fact that it was possible

S
Swartr Is 03.06.20

short again bowel... the idea is Gud, but again can not realize! let them sell the rights to another Studio, tada th can be sensible will.
And if the cons, then furious that all stronhold soldiery only goes! I remember there was a toy likeness of stronghold castle strike (in General, the slag) but there it was logical, each unit scale endurance, and double-click to get the soldiers to flee, and attack they dejectedly trudged, and kada is close to the enemy were taken acceleration. Simple, but also an element of tactics!

T
TESler 03.06.20

The lack of skirmish, clearly, but in the promised patches to add...

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

TESler
Patches is nice, but for 6 years of development Stronghold 2 it was possible to come up with something better, without the sad spaces(((

M
Marcus Lawrence 03.06.20

1. It is impossible to dig a trench. (WHERE YOU SAW THE CASTLE WITHOUT ROVA?!)
2.On the towers it is impossible to put the boiler (sorry don't know the exact name but it sets fire to the arrows.)
3.Bad management, want to put unit on the wall, instead it goes under it or for it.

a
agito0078 03.06.20

honestly disappointed in the game....
in our time, and so produce VERY VERY little strategies and even Stronghold 3 disappointment solid missions och little little...
campaign is so boring that just Jo**and
about the graphics is better, not what I'll say...

T
TESler 03.06.20

Wol_CauSe

They have long been lagging behind in development, luchsheb another year the game was pederiali and would have done everything right, although unlikely, would it saved them...

K
KhaTTar 03.06.20

Yes, I hope the patches will fix at least 50% of the faults.

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

TESler
If previous games in the series were not as popular, and Stronghold 3 would be immediately full x...., and just x....( The game lost popularity, and the fact that it nescaline copyright the number of flaws shall be corrected (partially) the patches not already revives her in the eyes of fans of the series games (at least for me).

A
Alice DvaChe 03.06.20

And I was most disappointed that the donjon in the free construction is not improving!!

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

A. S. S. A. S. I. N. F. R. O. M. F. A. L. L. O. U. T.
There's still a lot of things not improving

T
TRANE.SEMENYK 03.06.20

they released a crude game ((

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

I found another sad disappointment - when changing resolutions with minimum to maximum and then scrolling map screen dazzled scared(((so don't waste your time

x
xxxfleshxxx 03.06.20

Very disappointed waited for the game much more.Sometimes the Finance detachments have orders,the army climbed nastey and over the wall to the enemy or just do the wall tarcali,Lord sastrawan at the gate,the gate is always open while the enemies that don't zamechayut and demolish the walls and not go through the open gate.