3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20 08:43 pm

The biggest disappointment in Stronghold 3 (Stronghold 3)

That You are real fans of the Stronghold series, most of all, disappointed in Stronghold 3, comparing it with the previous parts?
78 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

xxxfleshxxx
In Stronghold 2 the trick to open the gate and enemies were also.

D
Dmitriy.spb 03.06.20

apparently the developers have released a game like this that we realized that Stronghold 2 is not so bad :)

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

Dmitriy.spb
And that Stronghold 2 is not the last shit of strategy genre :D

A
Alice DvaChe 03.06.20

Yeah at havnegade 2 at least everything was working and not so buggy!

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

A. S. S. A. S. I. N. F. R. O. M. F. A. L. L. O. U. T.
Not to say that govnokod 2 a work of art, but compared to Stronghold 3 he (govnokod 2) sitting on Olympus, and spits on Stronghold 3.
Anecdote (purely in the topic of frustration): And carried the Stronghold 2nd, Stronghold 3-it is egg , not just a hoof. :D

N
Neoplayg 03.06.20

AHH... Well, how, how could the simple command Attack make this unworkable?
This little icon appears whenever he wants, and when finally does show up, then give the order, unfortunately, no one: all have long been killed. Here's the thing.

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

Neoplayg
Developed killed the whole series of Stronghold one Stronghold 3(((

N
Neoplayg 03.06.20

I think now in the Studio flew letters not quite warm, and that was so hard to add the original high-resolution, high textures and a few interesting ideas (the same destructible, for example). Therefore it is expected that in the future something like Stronghold: Reload)..

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

Neoplayg
Letters flew, but hardly developed to do something like Reload when for 6 years they did nothing. It is easier to try something to do. In General, it would be better done Stronghold 3 in the style of the first part, on the same engine and without the fucking 3D. Better is to wait for Stronghold Crusader 2 (and if only it was not such a misery, like Stronghold 3!!!).

A
Alice DvaChe 03.06.20

Yes developed perhaps these letters ass wipe!

A
Alice DvaChe 03.06.20

And the anecdote should be a little obvious, And demolished Firefly gamers eggs, and not just as Strongroom!

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

And the logical extension of the paraphrased anecdote: went And neutered gamers to Firefly, and the developers demolished all the eggs the license disk Stronghold 3 bought for UAH 50, and along his teeth knocked out, and my iPad broke them.
But still, Stronghold 3 is not so bad than promised in the future of Stronghold Crusader 2. You can imagine that...I'm waiting)))

A
Alice DvaChe 03.06.20

Given that the entire series is going downhill that Crusader 2 Will be worse?? What could be worse! Bots no castle Lord in free construction not improving the icons of the soldiers and I could do better, what will be next??

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

Probably won't even be available advantages of Stronghold 3. And in this case it is better to make a game with a purely blank screen (there will be at least nice to look at, and how you will look at Stronghold 3 (even the icon) is getting bad :))

A
Alice DvaChe 03.06.20

Not a blank screen will be 4 Stronghold and Crusader 2 will be a red cross on a white background.

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

Amendment: the Red DICK on white background.

A
Alice DvaChe 03.06.20

They are monitoring this forum and will now do a normal game because they are declassified!

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

Now, if they followed the forums, they would have already released a patch with the possibility to take into account the views of users, and not some hapless Fiks No. 1, from which nothing has changed.
And again. If they make a game for the comments, I wonder if they read my previous review? If so, with the comments change (as for the white background) I would have bought Stronghold Crusader 2 purely neighing)))

A
Alice DvaChe 03.06.20

I also wish I could! Imagine a gamer after a three-hour installation received this white screen!

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

Rather get this white screen and second image on a white background.