3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20 08:43 pm

The biggest disappointment in Stronghold 3 (Stronghold 3)

That You are real fans of the Stronghold series, most of all, disappointed in Stronghold 3, comparing it with the previous parts?
78 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neoplayg 03.06.20

Yes, already fixed many bugs, including the order of the attacks is now more manageable. To play more comfortable.

A
Artemik1000 03.06.20

That's my personal opinion (although almost all disadvantages agree):
1) no fighting with bots
2) the graphics are very fuzzy (even in stronghold 2 it clearer)
3) boring passage
4) a lot of bugs
5) NOTHING new (the night mode looks sluggish)
6) stupid management
7) removed in the camera view of the castle =(
8) people in the game have become GLUTTONS
9) a blunt pencil screensavers between missions
10), etc.
BUT the saddest thing is that almost left the atmosphere of the middle ages!
Physics,lights from buildings and slightly improved graphics(15 percent)- THAT's what the developers over 6 years. =(
In General, if wanted to play in stronghold, get part 2, but better than 1 or krusayder.)

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

Artemik1000
I also think. the main disadvantage is the fact that nothing remains from the atmosphere is generally a series of Stronghold.

m
misha12345678910 03.06.20

hi there anyone there???

g
gvidofd 03.06.20

Its bugs, it was terrible... still can't play it because of them. This is the main disappointment. If you remember the first part, those compared to this, just fly.
Well, the second disappointment is the lack of the speed controller of the game, it's as solid PI@Dec.

A
Alexru1996 03.06.20

The game is BULLSHIT!!! Better to play 1-2 and Crusader!!!!!!!

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

миша12345678910
The theme is regular care, so leave me your comments about this topic

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

gvidofd
Fully agree)))
Alexru1996
The best way to play Crusader because there is less lag and bugs.

K
Kapitan_Shepard N7 03.06.20

For me the cons in the next game
1.There is no possibility to dig a moat
2.No single player fighting with bots(except campaign)
They completed all this and prices would not be playing

F
Fromsoul 03.06.20

In the latest patch added siege towers, so that the ditch will be soon. Against bots, to be honest, quite interesting to play as in the second part, and the multiplayer is fully playable, no crashes and brakes.

PS speed Controller davnym-dovno added, and who wants to play against bots map editor to help him. And I repeat, culprits are not developed and the publishers, who were not allowed to finish the game, and Fairplay now and doing quite well!

W
Wol_CauSe 03.06.20

Fromsoul
So who says that the blame solely developed? Naturally, the publishers urged their too, that and it was Stronghold 3 a solid bug. but the patches have almost all of the problems solved (which I highly doubt, and which I was very happy).

s
sovimtov 03.06.20

Stronghold for pitarrow I heard,so I'll pass

D
Dark Kahn 03.06.20

Luchsheb the second part of Crusaiders or Legends did...

S
Stalker-Dok 03.06.20

The principle of the game is not so far removed from 2 parts of the game. She has gone far with graphics and physics! But the gameplay of the game has deteriorated and already don't really remember when I was playing stronghold 2. But I remember pomanti.
1. In part 2 of the game it was possible to arrange feasts it gave a lot of AtmAsfera middle ages.
2. The game's plot part 2 was more interesting than 2.
3. I agree also with the fact that the peasants began poorley it makes me very angry if you play a military campaign.
4. I was also upset that the building became a little zamudrennye. Part 2 made no sense you're close or far how many in the house is put people so be it. In part 3 I was disappointed that house became great due to the fact that they need closer to the castle to be. And because of this, and so the map is small so you need to pay attention.
5. So I agree that the game has many bugs. I have a license through steam. And even sometimes the troops get stuck in walls or just fall through it. I have not updated to the new patches I had enough with the first patch of disappointments.
6. I agree with all that removed bots that is no such as survival mode on the map, or how best to call it.
7. I repeat I do not know if you noticed or not but the cards became less small I noticed.
8. So in the first 30 minutes of the game as it gave great admiration but after these 30 minutes, you receive disappointment. Type such that, like it was 2 parts and I liked it but where is part 3? For any of the things like the feast and the atmosphere pierced me much frustration.
9. I don't know machali when you see the story pictured everything as boring and dull. In part 2 the stories were in the game ie like in the mission. Like when the king comes to the castle and you see it through the eyes of 3 persons. Me it is much more pleasing than these figures.
In the game Stronghold 3 you can find a lot of no activity than 2 of the game. I don't know who is to blame the developers or publishers. But we are glad that they released 3 of the game I was very upset 3 of the game and I was most surprised by part 2. But we will wait for the next patches or 4 part of the game. And I will never forget this saying Your house, your fortress. So let's hope for the best.

V
Vlad 2013 03.06.20

Still pisses me off when guys get stuck in place !

P
Pavel2013 03.06.20

Dear developers FireFly Stronghold 3, of course you've read all the comments left by fans. So here's what they wrote it's true people crash, the map editor has become more difficult, the people are generally greedy, the game speed cannot be increased and t , d , I Beg the developers do all that is written in the comments by fans. Waiting for the reply from your confirmation?

S
Serega Kobzar 03.06.20

ArkisH122
do you have a computer problem

S
Stronghold tanat 03.06.20

I've always been a fan of stronghold but 1 piece in my opinion better and the graphics and story and gameplay than other parts, and even more than part 3