3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorohodov 04.06.20 03:21 pm

Lag in some places (Dark Souls 3)

When you rotate the camera in some parties(for example, if you stand at the first fire, and look towards the entrance to Gundaroo)then the game starts to brake rigidly,is to turn the camera sideways and then everything works fine.The same lag is there if you go through the gate beyond Gundarom and look back,it also will lag,and just rotate the camera and everything is fine.On the wall Latrica too, there are lags in some places.Settings tried to change to the minimum and put min resolution,but the problem remains.
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 04.06.20

Be patient.

S
Shadowarm 04.06.20

vertical sync, try to disable

Z
Zaychik 04.06.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
And iron what?
Looks like not enough VRAM, or RAM.

V
Vlad Skorohodov 04.06.20

Bunny
I also was thinking that iron,but the trick is that overall the game runs on high perfectly.That is lag except for the places that I have described have not yet been any where.

V
Vlad Skorohodov 04.06.20

Shadowarm
I say that already tried,put min resolution and settings

Z
Zaychik 04.06.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
The graphics driver was perestanavlivat?

V
Vlad Skorohodov 04.06.20

Bunny
of course

Z
Zaychik 04.06.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
Iron what, did not write..(?)
Very toy like this?

S
Shadowarm 04.06.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
And what's the solution?When you're talking about V. PRA?

l
legusor 04.06.20

the game is just not optimized, and that more than one will not do. will have to get used to. or buy the gtx 1080, which will offset the drawdown.

Z
Zaychik 04.06.20

legusor
Normally it is optimized, I have an ancient i5 760 and 1060 graphics card, on the maximum excellent gameplay, nothing frieze and no lag. The game works well, check your drivers and optimize your operating system.