3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZloyAleks 04.06.20 03:24 pm

Wakes you Russian voice (Fable 3)

People what do you think if the Russian voice ? Or who knows?)
77 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok94 04.06.20

I also wonder

d
danilukHF 04.06.20

at the moment, probably not

v
vad231437 04.06.20

Will not. For me as well - painfully good artists out there involved.

Z
ZloyAleks 04.06.20

And I feel so bad to sit and read the subs and not the video to watch and in the gameplay's a shitload of talking

D
DeD PIXTO L4D 04.06.20

now played Witcher and noticed that with a Russian voice acting I sit reading subs, alas used is not good

K
Kresh777 04.06.20

Yes, I also used to read the subs even though they say in Russian even happens in settings will include subs though tryndyat we))

Z
ZA-ZA 04.06.20

ON HBOH360 A RUSSIAN VOICE

M
Mr. Coyote 04.06.20

Just played some phrases don't have time to read it. Much babbling and not enough time on the characters to see. Russian voice navryatli so will have to do so =)

T
Thing_408 04.06.20

Voice too good. Localizers spoil the whole thing.

t
tabak96 04.06.20

And will crack subtitles(for Ang. version)?

N
Notarget 04.06.20

voice is needed because when begaesh people couple talking and no subtitles

K
Konrad Marburg 04.06.20

The voice acting in Fable 2 was perfect. Here killed the whole atmosphere. Subtitles for major Persians. In short, the localization of 3 parts, this is an example of how NOT to localize

r
redcord 04.06.20

I have such a friend does not know English, and subtitles with time bored to read, it's true. So let there be at least some no voice acting, but anglofagia let them play in English

b
bond004 04.06.20

Licensed game publisher have spent a lot of money on the voice acting of the Third Fable, so that it is necessary to look as will disperse copies of this game
If a little is sold - 1C is not afraid to voice
If the circulation is large - then wait for Russian voice

o
olegolegos 04.06.20

What you get when all the DVDs sell ,then the voice will. And it'll be like mass effect when it announced it turned out that he already did not need anyone.We are in 1C ,what do these assholes work.

S
SANIL 04.06.20

without a voice you do not want to play it(

S
SeeRIC 04.06.20

chtoza always painfully good artists out there involved I'm not against these different voices, but I'm Russian and I want to hear Russian speech to take in the game and not be a reader of the text located at the bottom of the screen. Then you can animation the fuck to clean up, still I did not have time to consider.
Che, just like a little, long was able to modernize the subtitles to fulfil them in the form of clouds appear near the speaking character. To avoid unnecessary statements - it's all natural with flexible settings: transparency, form, submission form and other. How many years have passed and Saba still remained bottom titles can't get closer to the source of the voice. It's a shame that they can not implement it. For publishers, it's nothing, and by realizing, quite a bit less need for voicing. But still I'm all for scoring.

N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 04.06.20

Yes well, rules are still if even without voice acting the game is that fun but the Witcher is not dominula...

R
Rustam71 04.06.20

The licensing game publisher have spent a lot of money on the voice acting of the Third Fable, so that it is necessary to look as will disperse copies of this game
If a little is sold - 1C is not afraid to voice
If the circulation is large - then wait for Russian voice

d
dave9 04.06.20

I would very much like the Russian voice, our craftsmen are able to translate like this fabulous of game that you remember but can't remember...
And so very uncomfortable, endlessly read the subtitles but still manage to think through in my head all this...