3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZloyAleks 04.06.20 03:24 pm

Wakes you Russian voice (Fable 3)

People what do you think if the Russian voice ? Or who knows?)
77 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoVuSP 04.06.20

Harbinger265
No need to translate the arrows on 22.09.11 05:27. It all started here (take two): 21.09.11 15:36 No, you don't need to.

H
Harbinger265 04.06.20

VoVuSP
How do you a persistence worthy of better application, repeat the same lies. Pride would not allow to just take and go?

G
Galaxy 04.06.20

Harbinger265
For reference, the schools have a choice of which language to study.
I went to school in Soviet times, and then no choice fiction, in each school there was only one language, and there could be as lucky. Well if you now made a choice, and as rightly pointed VoVuSP me that the French, like the turtle Blinker.

after I expressed my opinion.
The opinion, which nobody asked, and which nobody needs and uninteresting, usually go to the shoutbox and not in thematic forums, where offtopic is not welcome, if you call yourself a sensible person, you need to understand it.

I wonder what you are doing now in this thread?
Yes, it seems toss beads to entertain you, a minor colatrella. And although I did not realize what kind of fruit, first trying to communicate with you as with adults, adequate human, but even after realized the inadequacy of your personality (even PI first our conversation), still continue to do stuff. Here once again convinced what to contact skeletally, he really can become. So now I'm not better than you. So the conversation with you, I think noona tie, for communication with the inadequate business boring, thankless, and worst mind-numbing. So leave already with the world this subject, especially because it (this topic) you absolutely unnecessary. Go teach lessons, improve English, listen to your mom and dad to grow big and smart, and leave this topic to those who need it.

V
VoVuSP 04.06.20

21.09.11 15:36 No, you don't need - oftop in this thread
repeat the same lie

How can I respond to a Troll? No options - to call black white. You're all clear, got-ilsya... Go dowcipy English. Now is the time that you would need. At the same time, parents ask how they studied, whether they had a choice. Oh, and don't forget to have dinner... own tie.

H
Harbinger265 04.06.20

Galaxy
The opinion, which nobody asked, and which nobody needs and uninteresting
Judging by the way you clung to this view, reality is the opposite.

further large and unnecessary post
I still don't understand, what are you doing here? I don't hold, again, even the patient trollefobiey (or paranoia) VoVuSP.

a theme of this leave those who need it.
No comment. And you really need to? Yes, there is no your message, it was not until I unsubscribed. :)

VoVuSP
There is no need to sputter. Go and swallow your anal pain elsewhere.

PS the three Of you only Griboedovv deserves more or less adequate answers, and you're a pair of stubborn donkeys. Nothing personal, just a statement of fact.

G
Galaxy 04.06.20

Harbinger265
Yes, you're cool, you think we pertroller, so you can feel at ease to go to ololo-shoutbox and chat with reasonable people, and we, donkeys, write in our no one desired topic ;)

H
Harbinger265 04.06.20

Galaxy
You can, but don't want to. Donkeys are so funny yourself drained. :3

G
Galaxy 04.06.20

Harbinger265
Well at least you admitted that you sabaleuskaya Troll already, though small, but a step towards growing up. OK, stay if you want, but you are more entertaining then nebudet.

H
Harbinger265 04.06.20

Galaxy
I don't think so. :)

2qeq24rq3t5rq35r 04.06.20

maybe a fan will do voice acting?I'll clobber played Splinter Cell: Conviction fan voice acting,I liked the voice.can somebody deal with this issue?

R
Ray_pro 04.06.20

2qeq24rq3t5rq35r
write Canatan

V
Varggoth 04.06.20

nichrome is still Microsoft is not Blizzard who can afford a shitload language packs

K
Kwagon 04.06.20

for those who are out of the cave and only now decided to play the third fable), voice acting was never released? even a thread shitty pirate?

A
Aleksey Astafev 123 04.06.20

I would like the Russian voice acting. I especially would like to know how I call gnomes.I think I only understood one phrase: bat u it means you're an ass(or ass)

n
nosferatu_2033 04.06.20

Kwagon
Campaign no..

D
Dan Zamaraev 04.06.20

So go to the States and even slushaya there, I believe that developers should care about customers and release the game not only with English voice acting but also the country where it comes otherwise it is impossible to judge the quality of the game, and besides, it is necessary to add the choice for woodpeckers who like the stupid English spam, otherwise it will not be called, dialogues in English fast vocabulary dull, in a hat, when there is no Russian voice acting.

V
Vlad Drugakov 26.01.23

somehow I downloaded it from torento purely by accident I found the full Russian voice acting now I can’t find it