3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZloyAleks 04.06.20 03:24 pm

Wakes you Russian voice (Fable 3)

People what do you think if the Russian voice ? Or who knows?)
77 Comments
Sort by:
S
SANIL 04.06.20

N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD
I'd say the Witcher before very far

F
Fyedor 04.06.20

For full immersion in the game,many need to hear native speech,and not read the captions distracted from the plot.I so do not care for their famous artists,better uncle Vanya from Siberia speak Russian

t
tabak96 04.06.20

Fyedor
I listen to English better than crazy translation,and subs in this game easy to read compared to dragon age 2

S
SANIL 04.06.20

Fyedorсогласен with you)

d
d-i-r-t 04.06.20

che you are as normal as possible to play and translate the text

m
misha1700 04.06.20

That's because these d******in Russian voice acting and make the atmosphere of the net, which tries the atmosphere if all in English, and with subtitles that atmosphere? If you know English, buy the English version and play all you want, but just do x*y to show off. Without the Russian voice acting is bad and that's it!!! I agree with Fyedor.

R
Rubiroyd 04.06.20

It all depends on the contract the developers, publishers and localizers. If Borg said that the voice acting is nezya, you sorites though it will not. But if the localizer just too lazy, not enough time and wants to cut the dough then it is possible to transfer in a year or two to announce a game as it should have a lot of time.

m
misha1700 04.06.20

If only would be a Russian voice I would have bought a license and downloaded the pirates and play. With subtitles need two sets of eyes one pair watch the video and another to read the subtitles. Chicken sorry(((((

m
misha1700 04.06.20

Played 15 minutes and turned off without voice acting just uninteresting and uncomfortable to play.

K
KhaTTar 04.06.20

I'm quite happy with English. voice acting. Very easy words and phrases. Although I am not against the Russian voice. But I am sure it will not.

_
_Brayan_ 04.06.20

I, too, for the Marines. Even if some teenagers make monophonic wheezing can die of joy, better than English d****about

A
Aleksandr564390 04.06.20

guys anyone know fable 3 crack there??????

V
VoVuSP 04.06.20

Александр564390
Text only. Voice no.

H
Harbinger265 04.06.20

No, you don't need to.

G
Galaxy 04.06.20

Harbinger265
Well, you don't need, don't speak for everyone.

H
Harbinger265 04.06.20

I speak for the all, which believes exactly the same.

G
Galaxy 04.06.20

Harbinger265
Ah, well, I mean you, my friend, selfish, and say that is the same kind of selfish. Because the presence of Russian voice acting does not prevent those who do not need to play in the original language, for the torrent always spread all the language versions you have, and in any combination of text, sound, and the one who shouts, that voice is not needed, none other than selfish. I here for example, the original voice is not needed, anywhere, ever, for I the English language I don't know and don't want, and what I now shout down all English versions in Russia? Selfish you are my friend, think only of themselves.

H
Harbinger265 04.06.20

Russian voice acting is not and will not in the near future, it is a fact. At this time, selfish, good knowledge of the English language, will play and get pleasure from the magnificent game of actors, and the likes of you will be feverishly reading subtitles (for English it will just slip past the ears, especially if no subtitles). It is also a fact.

I mean, you, my friend, selfish, and say that is the same kind of selfish
for I English language I don't know and don't want

No comment.

L
Lucian Schneider 04.06.20

Such actors redubbed sin. They put their hearts into the characters.

G
Galaxy 04.06.20

Harbinger265
as such you will be frantically reading subtitles (for English it will just slip past the ears, especially if no subtitles)
Quite right, I'm saying, dear, and what voice is not needed if there is like me, this despite the fact that you will in any case not broken off regardless of whether voice or not, because in any case you will be able to play the original. What's wrong with that like me is Russian voice? Why say that it is not necessary, if you know that there are lots of like me people who need it? Selfish is not the one who knows English and plays in the original, and those who do not care for others, the main thing that he is good.