3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milcin7 17.10.19 04:01 am

The team or Rejected (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Actually that's the question to save Sloan, or allow you to kill Her and what the consequences, the quest noon, please share the experience!)
52 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flavius Eugenius 17.10.19

Saved By Sloan
Quack only fist shook in the letter on the terminal and that the end is not yet .Almost to the end of the game are suitable, but neither has been heard from him

m
milcin7 17.10.19

Flavius Eugenius
But in the back of the charlatan fired?)))

S
Strega 17.10.19

Zeromancer charlatan and allowed to kill Sloan.all Turanza bodyguard happy.people are happy and hard-working)

m
milcin7 17.10.19

Rejected and entered into an Alliance with инициативойStrega

S
SPRIG7 17.10.19

gave to Bang Sloan ,stupid ,dope banchet ,with the money of the people rowing ,whom he throws in the wasteland fuck her

F
Flavius Eugenius 17.10.19

milcin7
Fired

S
Strega 17.10.19

milcin7
Yes the code will be written that set fragile peace.

A
Aleksey Nepushkin 17.10.19

And I fucking saved first, then the odd thought Yes, she's asshole, and this one over here and the hangar has a secret relationship, and Aria No. 2" to protivopostavit can, and the Initiative did not seem particularly driving, and me, a dog Initiatives are not called, and the whole policy of his all, and moreover were treated to booze, but couldn't find the right AutoSave. So forgive me, Kadar \_(ツ)_/ Well, in subsequent playthroughs will take into account this error.

N
Nikolay Ololay 17.10.19

Soran that is not the topic tell me how to equip the newly created weapon? I developed at the research center, created the weapons. How do I equip it? I'm on ease

m
milcin7 17.10.19

Nicholas Ololi
Suitable to any fast travel location on her console, choose the one that gear and there are already choose.

S
SPRIG7 17.10.19

Nicholas Ololi
very stupid trolling very well, just ,so stupid people don't exist .

f
fLaMaster 17.10.19

Do not trust those who are constantly lying.

N
Nikolay Ololay 17.10.19

milcin7
This cutting-edge station who?

D
Dushegub 17.10.19

Ask here, since that's about the Kadar conversation.
Tell me with the Activation storage Kadar ...
in the last room where you have to activate the kansol which is going to start - back, there is still around 5 energy shields should be activated after each of the climbs relics .
So after I run 5 boards around the console in the center I have is not active ... it is impossible to usnote , although the quest point exactly to it , in the room nothing more yuzaetsya does not release .
Anybody with such did not meet, can someone tell me how to overcome*

m
milcin7 17.10.19

Dushegub
I can't remember what it is, but sometimes the quest hangs and goes no further, keep away the saves, I sometimes 3-4 saves rolled.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

Dushegub
if, after activation remonty climb ,then the order of activation ,in secret ,it is like a puzzle ,look for clues to the sequence of taps .

P
Priys90 17.10.19

SPR1GGAN
a secret you would not understand the point of his question, did he say when he activates the vault, and not a monolith. then how would as I said need a rollback to do, try to roll back amoment the entrance to the vault

m
milcin7 17.10.19

Nicholas Ololi
Yes

P
Progger 17.10.19

Alex Newskin
Also call it Aria 2))

D
Dushegub 17.10.19

Did a few setbacks at the start of storage , even retreated to the activation of the 3 monolith :))
the result was the same - bagnuty panel .
today included a computer , launched the game save and voila it worked ... kind of stupid bug and needed a restart of the game or Orage or company .
Thank you all for the tips, let's move on :)