3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milcin7 17.10.19 04:01 am

The team or Rejected (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Actually that's the question to save Sloan, or allow you to kill Her and what the consequences, the quest noon, please share the experience!)
52 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blaster Dark 17.10.19

jsilverst
Do addicts settlers her to anything so she gets the money for the presence of Kadar on Outpost+security... Although I agree, risk is...

T
Timerlan_Tim 17.10.19

Reyes and Sloan, both criminal elements. BUT! Only Sloan operates openly and has its own code of honor, like Aria T'of Look. And the Reyes - clear and a dishonorable bastard, who used to do nasty nasty things on the sly and throwing his accomplices, reminiscent of the witch-the grey mediator. And all these, like, donations, clinic, etc. from Reyes is a free cheese in a mousetrap. The choice is obvious. And for those who want to play with Reyes cat and mouse, so choosing it - choosing Sloan IMHO, will only make hot the story of Reyes, if he will.

B
BerkutArmageddon 17.10.19

You can look at the issue from a different angle ... Long-term perspective. He came up with.
It's not about the game itself, but about the logic of the question ... the less important murders - the better. Moreover, Vidal kill will not work. And to shoot him just not worth it. From the position of balance choice unequal. So, Sloan will continue at the helm of Kadary.
Here's another example of my approach the long-term prospects job the First murderer, turiones of Silken Resus: option Let go is good for him during the mission. But then it will go away Marietta - he will resent, and eventually fell back into cryostasis. If to expel him, then he will thank you (if you talk to him in the slums at the same Kadar).

m
ministr91 17.10.19

Quack - chose him. Sloan sells drugs, all in fear of holding, what is it? He obespechivaet besides protecting the Outpost, it is advantageous development, Sloan initially didn't want the Outpost. The Quack connection with the Angara, in General + a lot

L
Lodurr 17.10.19

ministr91ministr91 wrote:
The Quack connection with the Angara
In that case, choose a Quack to give Kadar Hangar.. despite the fact that he is small contrabandist that even for myself in bars can't pay, and in fact it is the mouthpiece Afri.
================
Anyone picking options, there is a neutral outcome? The base of the Team drank reluctantly.

z
zzcool 17.10.19

Chose The Charlatan. Not because of him, but because against Sloan
Sloan managed to show himself as a good General and military leader. And how incompetent Manager and a rare bitch with delusions of grandeur. Managed to fuck everything you can, and turned the port of Kadar in the trash. It is much more important to keep power than to organize the normal life of the settlers and the natives.
Examples: - her doctors instead of antibiotics cook Mulk; her power works through time, and it at least some protection can not provide; the hangar can filter the water, and she did not agree; she completely missed the fact that her team was getting close.

The charlatans - a liar and generally a very slick - as befits a policy. And in the case of the mother of product and will sell itself, and the initiative while the best pays.

S
Seifer1986 17.10.19

zzcool
At least she doesn't kill on the sly and not keep the bodies as a Charlatan.

Reyes is not so neat. He was just rid of the unwanted. On the basis of in closed chambers you can find a lot of corpses who were killed in the head.

It doesn't really matter whom to choose. Both the stigma of a gun.

d
dimanrr 05.08.21

Most of all, in the choice of sloans, I did not like that she would impose a tribute on the outpost, and in this case, a mission is simply required in which you destroy this kadara, with the bandits from the sloan, for such insolence, you destroy, but there is no such mission. And, although there is - the choice of Rees. For this he even outplayed.
And Rees offers not a tribute, but trade with the outpost.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 05.05.22

Sloan is more predictable than a charlatan, what decided my choice...

J
JinB 20.01.23

Dushegub
I went down to the first planet for half an hour (when launching the shuttle to the planet, I left the game turned on and went to smoke, drank tea, came back and they still didn’t go down to the planet 🤣). Restart the save from the moment you entered the vault

P
Polkovnik_Uzb 20.01.23

P
Polkovnik_Uzb 20.01.23

Here guys I play 40 hours more than 40 hours and I get this next game launch like this Thing data save error I managed to load saved data not installed game content deep space set delux set is written here Install and try again but everything is installed everything DLC ​​everything everything is there there I downloaded it via torrent e and Mechanic and through regpack and Khataba one, too, this whole thing happens nothing helps recommendations that solutions found nothing nothing there developers Igor wrote or whether to buy a license for the game or not and that's all this is the answer