3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milcin7 17.10.19 04:01 am

The team or Rejected (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Actually that's the question to save Sloan, or allow you to kill Her and what the consequences, the quest noon, please share the experience!)
52 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDarkaxeI 17.10.19

Pretended that the sniper had not noticed. Tov. Ryder solemnly declared that they Rayasam allies and called him a friend of the Jews. Now the monkey and the hamster for the night guard ass Pioneer. I would do the criminals drove to the Badlands, but this choice is not noticed, is that in an interview with the livid journalist

I
IDarkaxeI 17.10.19

Dushegub
Are you still in the Architect ease clapping. There's a Royal bug prior to activation of the aforementioned character.

N
Nikolay Ololay 17.10.19

Where to find metal Be on aose? I need a sniper to develop. I have a lot of fields found, but Be no. Or even ease can't find it.

I
IDarkaxeI 17.10.19

Nicholas Ololi
In General, the menu miner Nomad (Claud. G) indicated potential for production of metals on the planet, if not, you can always buy, to move on in the story, including the exploration of various space objects, to increase the number derived from krisna passengers of the nexus with a focus on the supply of resources, as well as a fee to send commandos to send derailed enemy trains with beer and chips. Beryllium on in the story, on Voelde

N
Nikolay Ololay 17.10.19

IDarkaxeI
Thank you

D
Dushegub 17.10.19

IDarkaxeI
Architects everywhere (EOS , Ice, Kadar ) littered on the EOS the first of them was - no problems experienced , just a challenging fight , and everything worked like a clock.

T
Temenqo 17.10.19

A lot has been written in the last comment, will delete it and just add pictures :) :
And you have the honor ...

Charlatan chose the meeting place, the terms of the deal, but I was scared for my life, preferring to stab in the back. Sloan went into the trap, accepted the terms of the transaction, risked his life, but he could escape.
In the end, just a moral choice, what he means to us :) . And then prove that this person can be trusted ?

B
Blaster Dark 17.10.19

Chose Sloan. And here's why:
1) She built a whole system of defence
2) killed kettou
3) set their own laws and regulations
4) willing to take risks to protect those who trusted her
Why not let Reyes to kill Sloan:
1) the Most important fact - he came to the ready. Did the leader of the Les Miserables and he will take everything that has been done?
2) his Very nickname speaks of his nature - a Charlatan. And let Vidal spy Angara, this does not negate the fact that he was a scavenger.

N
NightHawkreal 17.10.19

For me even the choice not worth it. Local Aria is certainly not a gift. but it is clear what to expect, and this type will become a deal with ketami behind the Rider to sign. And the allies he regularly betrays.

f
fLaMaster 17.10.19

NightHawkreal
Exactly. Sloan, though a pain in the ass, but she know what to expect. And to trust someone who constantly lies, it is to be an idiot.

R
ReXSniper 17.10.19

1) Sloan - while I'm here, anything to do with Nexus won't be here - but as her tail pressed, immediately ready to deal for the help
2) Takes tribute
3) Dealing drugs
4) Familiarity
5) would be a good leader, there would be a Charlatan, at the root, hacked to death would it
Spoileralert of course, too, the bastard, came to the duel with a prepared ambush, but he at least people in price.
Those who chose Sloan - she comes in on the Meridian?

B
Blaster Dark 17.10.19

ReXSniper
Yes, comes! About the item 5 do not agree - there will always be dissatisfied. And mind you, when asked Reyes about the dream, he says I Want to be somebody. Clearly not just any working/scientist/engineer?

j
jsilverst 17.10.19

Definitely chose Vidal, even though he was crime, but more-less decent. Besides, put
the protection of my village. And Sloan frostbitten, sells drugs, racket, if you are not able to pay
tribute, then you're out in the wasteland.

B
Blaster Dark 17.10.19

jsilverst
I have a see paragraph 3, falls under it... Dope - and you tell me another way of earning, so that this will provide Kadar. Sloan also provides security. + see item 4... And that Reyes can? The mission is about killing some kind of ambiguous, not clear... He almost risked not sure that he did not know about the presence of Rocar...

N
NightHawkreal 17.10.19

Blaster Dark
Judging by the replica of the Rider before the duel, he organized to undermine the power of Sloan, and then got rid of them.

j
jsilverst 17.10.19

Blaster Dark
Well, everyone has their own moral choices. Where is the certainty that Sloan will not do all of your settlers
addicts. By your logic, it is necessary as that to earn.

T
The X-Files 17.10.19

During one of the additional tasks you will see how Reyes and Sloan will mesh with each other. You will be asked to choose a side and support someone.

If you support Kelly, Les Miserables will monitor Kadar further, and the girl herself will come to help in the following tasks.
If you take the side of Vidal, his fraction of the Team will drive on the planet and he will come to the rescue.
If you do not participate at all, the leadership of the world will remain for Sloan, and factions continue to clash.
------------------------
Chose Sloan.

N
NightHawkreal 17.10.19

By the way, Vidal is not to kill, so to muddy the water, it will continue.

D
Dzanin 17.10.19

Clearly Sloan, reasons:
1. It is the analogue of Aria and omega. She is the omega
2. Vidal - member*SOS, and it already is disgusted. All of his dirty jokes and hints, fu mlyat.
3. Sloan voluntarily came to the meeting, and Vidal brought the sniper. This is the most important and crucial aspect. Sloan, what would the wretched girl may be, has its own code of honor. Want - follow her demands, you do not want - you cast (not torment, not kill, which is important). And quack... I saw him only piterskie hints and tricks, I'm never turned back.

Y
Yo-Rik 17.10.19

Che suffer. Drugs selected for side missions from Sloan and all. The Quack, like maybe something can be done. Smooth the corners, so to speak))