3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G0dSt0pMePlz 04.06.20 09:30 pm

Why so many negative reviews of the game? (For Honor)

subject.
50 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin555 04.06.20

G0dSt0pMePlz
Because of NAT.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 04.06.20

well, slightly similar, plus the price is clearly too high

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 04.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
DotA,CS,BF, etc sesonki all of the same type. The same БФ1 with the premium pass is more expensive ( and there he mast HEV in contrast to fo it) And that would be to say that it is more diverse, so no. And the fact that the optimization and bugs were worse at times so for sure. But is there any Rakan feels comfortable from the first seconds of the game. And here it is necessary to learn and start to bomb wakes up at all.
Another negative perhaps due to пирт2пир ( I personally do not have problems) and the barrier to entry is high, as I said above. When I was in Bethke started playing it I was so burn that I stupidly blew the game. then cooled down and installed anew understood, liked and bought. The truth of the samurai handy, I burn regularly. Mine yubisoft to all the games in the Intro shoves warning about the dangers of games. But this is where it fits best )), the Nervous and pregnant is necessary to prevent to play it. )

I

Dmitry Ryski
don't know in my opinion not such a difficult game I am current in first time playing and I killed more than killed me

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 04.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Well, people are different. And on the PC yet get used to the controls bomb wakes many. still depends on who will start. I took a beginning raider. In General, the game was not a positive experiences is added. Moved to the warlord so the game went on cheerfully.

I

Dmitry Ryski
I have tried in assasins not particularly like and tried for the Viking who first games available for this is for him and started off well to put out
about other Persians don't know yet

G
G0dSt0pMePlz 04.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
+ this is the first game where I was playing with DV have no problems with ping

G
G0dSt0pMePlz 04.06.20

There are really only solves skill... I hope that the game will have an eSports future

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Because there are vegetables in the early fall to utter. I just yell for some moments. We must, in short, Shadowplay include

G
G0dSt0pMePlz 04.06.20

It seems like the rating has promised to deliver

C
Chudnoe vederko 04.06.20

Because many zaporuka. They have bombed, they run whining that the game sucks and there is hurt.

g
gasalino 04.06.20

On the background of the war of the roses or mount and blade just meerkat good idea raspiarennaya and lapped with other projects . Not enough mastabest what this batch is max 4 by 4? The game in General.

G
G0dSt0pMePlz 04.06.20

gasalino
lol and what is the magnitude ? that would dilute the inability to play a Zerg ? there's kind of a game about pvp and not about the stupid meat

I
Ioannn 04.06.20

gasalino wrote:
On the background of the war of the roses
You're miracle mushrooms stuffed or what?! Var of the roses your and every is child's sandbox compared to fo honor)!

b
balabxl 04.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
One to one situation was with the PTA, burned, demolished. Then I decided to give a chance, and now 50+ hours.

g
gasalino 04.06.20

Ioannn
Laugh, run 4 for 4 and peck creeps fucking fun.
About every I did not write anything, watch out for the mushrooms that you consume.

g
gasalino 04.06.20

G0dSt0pMePlz
What does it mean for what the scope of the siege of castles that must be owned in this format, siege weapons, ladders, broiling boiling oil, etc., as in mount and blade. At the time, was the servers for 200 people, just imagine what Zaruba, and so hack for milking money supposedly overwatch . And solo batch has always been the place to be, so what about the inability to play does not drive (it's a game until cyberdisplay).

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

gasalino
Don't you find that the taste and color flomastery different? Someone wants the scale, and some don't.

And what about the mass of whining and negative evaluations, to blame NAT and the complexity of the game. Very many burns. Me too) I'll get myself together and not run immediately to put the game score - 2.

I
Ioannn 04.06.20

gasalino
Well, every now and Vars of the roses is the same, something like You're talking var of the roses, and think of every... and Vice versa... well, something like, in short crap like COP).
And here imagine, you will run 30-40 people-it is what the machine will need?!

M
Modrin555 04.06.20

Ioannn
So 4 on 4 fight, and so a bunch of people running around,Yes they are bots,but still lags they cause.
And to capture even more of the dolls.