3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G0dSt0pMePlz 04.06.20 09:30 pm

Why so many negative reviews of the game? (For Honor)

subject.
50 Comments
Sort by:
H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

gasalino
The game is purely multiplayer, what's the campaign mode at all?

M
Modrin 04.06.20

HollowHeart
Yes ,and it was known with the PTA.

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

Modrin
I'm about the same. Gathered criticism, criticize a multiplayer game due to weak single))))

P
Paddy Keyn 04.06.20

G0dSt0pMePlz
Neighing with eSports future. The game balance at all. A bunch Kensei+big samurai General no contra. Generally balanced looks big when you grab someone in the air, and the allies at that time, his pounding and all the attacks on it in the air pass. In the end, running such a Horde of muggers and cut capture one and it does not lock.
In General, the samurai imbalance. They have a powerful control and strong at all and unblockable attacks full + most annoying poison nobuse that spam you and you can't defend it. And the knights a shit defender and the justiciar why in the game need? Fly off any character, no one can catch up, there is no damage. One warden only Hey guys in the class. When samurai of equal skill 4na4 easy to take out knights no chance at all. Control, non-blocking attack and mobility solves everything in this game.

g
gasalino 04.06.20

HollowHeart
Despite the fact that she exists (poor).

M
Modrin 04.06.20

Paddy Keyn
A very superficial view.

And nobody said that she is the future of eSports,not the organization.
And Yes you can do anything,he simply begins not with the game,and with money,if someone will hold tournaments and to pay the prize,there will be about players.But if not,then not.
I think that's Harston nonsense,and eSports in this game is nonsense,but you are paying and the people playing.

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

gasalino
Yes she's needy, she's for show, achievements, multiple bigoven for customization, a bit of steel, and in fact all. However, no one never said that she'd be strong. The game originally was made for multiplayer.

g
gasalino 04.06.20

HollowHeart
The movie is still lame, for me personally.

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

gasalino
So with this and had to start)
For honor as a niche game, it's not for everyone.

p
pochtipushkin 04.06.20

A great bucket

Because many zaporuka. They have bombed, they run whining that the game sucks and there is hurt.

To the point. The question can be closed.

P. S. the Only thing it is now possible to objectively criticize - this is a very frequent problems with stability of connection in the sessions of the 4-by-4. By the way, those became much smaller compared to the first days after release.