3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G0dSt0pMePlz 04.06.20 09:30 pm

Why so many negative reviews of the game? (For Honor)

subject.
50 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutseen 04.06.20

HollowHeart
NAT - Yes, shit.
but the game is never challenging, 30-minute duel with the bot 1-2 level and you already know all the combos of the character.
gamepad - missed.

Ioannn
the graphics in the game of soap (not even the level DX11 kruzis 2) , locations small. 30-40 people it would be possible to stick.

A
Aleksey Hvesko 04.06.20

Because people are idiots, I think that the servers would be better

I
Ioannn 04.06.20

Modrin555 wrote:
So 4 on 4 fight, and so a bunch of people running around,Yes they are bots,but still lags they cause.
And to capture even more of the dolls.
Gutseen wrote:
the graphics in the game of soap (not even the level DX11 kruzis 2) , locations small. 30-40 people it would be possible to stick.
I'm not an expert in this, honestly, so I will not argue).

t
taunsend 04.06.20

Modrin555
Red NAT, NAT green with no problems, except for p2p.

I
IronKnight534 04.06.20

The game is excellent, but the downside is(1минус). It is the management. When you stand up in a defensive stance then you need to hold the mouse up, right, left. It's difficult to do so. And the game she has a lot of advantages(good pvp mode, the plot is good(though he is short), the customization feature...)

t
taunsend 04.06.20

Stepan Vyatkin
Have not tried to play with a gamepad...

I
IronKnight534 04.06.20

taunsend
It is not I I PC'schnick, remember I bought a gamepad on the PC, so he did nothing.

t
taunsend 04.06.20

Stepan Vyatkin
I play on PC with Joey from Xbox. Now the game sharpened under the control consoles, keyboard + mouse, if only online shooter or strategy or card game. Purchase joy from Xbox and never know the problems with control in games. With Joey even easier to play.

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

Gutseen
After a 30 minute duel with a bot running around and two fingers fucking with people?

G
G0dSt0pMePlz 04.06.20

No problems with the controls playing on kawamichi, CANT ??

g
gasalino 04.06.20

Ioannn
So mode 4 on 4 of those games and doing crap like COP, and you get away from this every now (not played).

g
gasalino 04.06.20

HollowHeart
It is clear, so why not simplify the gameplay and not give people relaxati in mass team fights well, at least 15 by 15.

I
IronKnight534 04.06.20

taunsend
I just yesterday realized that joy x1 can support PC, okay 2косаря will buy

t
taunsend 04.06.20

Stepan Vyatkin
Not for what I do is...

b
bushmaster 04.06.20

A great bucket
but the game is really cal

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

gasalino
Yes, I agree. But each game, its genre, its audience.

G
Gutseen 04.06.20

HollowHeart
after a 30 minute duel with a bot you know how to manage a hero

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

Gutseen
This is extremely small, that would play with a more or less strong opponents. About folders generally keep quiet.

G
Gutseen 04.06.20

HollowHeart
for ladders can be, for people who have KD >5 in any game rules.

g
gasalino 04.06.20

HollowHeart
Got bored very quickly playing multiplayer (at least on the test), it is hoped that it will be added to the normal (every day it is more and more melting).