3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Axel1993 04.06.20 09:44 pm

The ending of \"Blood wine\" if CRIS Empress. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Sucks to play and not delete save(unnecessary). I forgot I started heart of Stone with the ending where she vedmochka. Well, and continued. Still wondered why the hell I have no entourage. Who has it the Empress? What the end will be after a conversation with Regis? And that is to beat crazy how much. Can someone video record

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. ALL IN THE END OF THE DISCUSSION, THERE'S VIDEO.
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sportklass 04.06.20

they say it will come with an army to Geralt

x
xoen 04.06.20

Axel1993 wrote:
And that is to beat crazy how much. Can someone video record
So all summer ;)

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 04.06.20

I have CRIS Empress, but came as a normal vedmochka

I
Inkvizitor nubov 04.06.20

Diaz Daulbayev
And if CRIS Empress, and I'm with Triss?

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 04.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Like Triss will come to you

X
X_ray_83 04.06.20

And developed said that the event not after the main game, here liars ! ))

S
Setesh 04.06.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
And developed said that the event not after the main game, here liars ! ))
where are they talking?

I
Inkvizitor nubov 04.06.20

The Witcher 96
Oh. It's a pity, not CRIS.

t
tren4se 04.06.20

I understand that you would come CRIS, it is necessary that you threw and Yen And Triss, and CRIS should be vadmacska. Well if this is the logic to think.

A
Axel1993 04.06.20

In short, no one knows. To think I can. It's not hard. But why think of that if there is an opportunity to learn. To replay as many time I do not want.

A
Axel1993 04.06.20

The Witcher 96
I read about the characters, so there's nothing there that she Vedmochka or Imperatrice. Can really only be an option is. Because I don't want to count the murder of senior vampire in Novigrad. When talking with Anne-Henriette and boss guardians. They say no one else was killed. One was killed, but not until the end.
Given that they have okish crap, although in the second part said they say Summer wounded Okish. And the reaction from it such that it is impossible to Dodge. The tail kind of beat.

S
Sativum 04.06.20

Axel1993
And generally slizhov not canonical to kill. They're the dragonborn, Geralt and they're not touching the code...

S
SpartanSoap 04.06.20

Sativum
dragons and Draconids are a little different creatures.

If the Empress is Buttercup. Yennefer or Triss depends on the novel, and CRIS will be only if there was no affair and she vedmochka

S
Sativum 04.06.20

SpartanSoap
– I'm not hunting dragons said dryly, Geralt. Belohvostov, slizhov, letup. And the true dragon is also green, black, red. Take this into consideration, and that's it.

P
Playersaharan 04.06.20

Sativum
Well belohvostov it in the original Wild Hunt killed, so this feature has long been scored

A
Axel1993 04.06.20

SpartanSoap
Here's what I wrote, know where it is? Who played said, had? Or where the article was?

S
Sky_axel 04.06.20

Sativum
again, in the novel, the reservation was that he was hunting Eliska... the Whole point of human security and the dangers of beasts and their behavior... and the dialogue belonged to the dragons...

S
SpartanSoap 04.06.20

Axel1993
the videos on YouTube.

A
Axel1993 04.06.20

SpartanSoap
Something I have none of prohodilis not found this. They are all 500 games at a time to play, because there is no more. Well I'll keep looking.

M
Messaline 04.06.20

Axel1993