3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Axel1993 04.06.20 09:44 pm

The ending of \"Blood wine\" if CRIS Empress. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Sucks to play and not delete save(unnecessary). I forgot I started heart of Stone with the ending where she vedmochka. Well, and continued. Still wondered why the hell I have no entourage. Who has it the Empress? What the end will be after a conversation with Regis? And that is to beat crazy how much. Can someone video record

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. ALL IN THE END OF THE DISCUSSION, THERE'S VIDEO.
46 Comments
Sort by:
A
Axel1993 04.06.20

Jerusalem_96
Well here in the description of the same is indicated. Yes. But I want to see this.

a
aktw 04.06.20

Went wild hunt CRIS became Empress, Geralt was left alone, ending in blood and wine shows that CRIS still vedmochka felts a bug, roofing felts a hint of a sequel series.

A
Axel1993 04.06.20

aktw
Well, as I thought.

P
Playersaharan 04.06.20

aktw
Likely a bug, because on the forums in the game files unearthed in dialogue with Geralt if CRIS became Empress

a
aktw 04.06.20

Also inclined to think that this sounds like a bug, although for the most part does not matter in what status it came, the main thing is the meeting itself was pleased, it only remains to wait for the patch and try to re-take the ending.

t
totktonada 04.06.20

But if the blood and the wine to go through TO complete the main storyline, how the ending looks like?

A
Axel1993 04.06.20

totktonada
I don't know. But the developers said that the ending of the story about Geralt of Rivia.
And most likely. End without, that someone called for Geralt.
In here after completing the rest, there was a job priydti at his winery, that there is someone waiting for you.
although what questions Reggie about CRIS, wild hunts. Uh, Yes, interesting)
Although sit down and try to play it separately

A
Axel1993 04.06.20

aktw
To meet me care. Me in the book was sick. I want to get what I played, but not stupid. which girl, which could become the most powerful man in the world, became Vedmochka. Although I will be the Empress would solve a lot of problems. For example, the revival of the schools of witchers. Or that the mages were killed in Mostra, etc.

a
aktw 04.06.20

Axel1993
Do not argue in the role of Empress from her it would be more confusing, but only if she wanted it, we're shown what she herself in the role of a hot to be desirable, the main thing do not want to complete the story of Geralt again, alone, something like this.

A
Axel1993 04.06.20

aktw
Oh how I was otinashvili)))))))
Geralt prominent dyad in which dry almost any women. He had two sorceress, with whom he could live.
And I'm talking about acting out the role, all blame bioware that it is impossible to choose. There forced to be good. And then they say the opposite. So, I played a role. So. so she was the Empress. The reasons for this wagering pointed out. Use a lot more. Geralt Himself Revicki could at least live in Nilfgaard. There are monsters down there, like as not transferred. Or just ride.
Well, okay. Why pour from an empty

A
Andrean0 04.06.20

If anyone can find a video with CRIS Empress in Blood and Wine, give credit please :)

B
Bard Lyutik 04.06.20

As I understand it, CRIS will come only if Geralt was left completely without women (Triss or Yen), only then will come the CRIS if she vedmochka

o
onakita 04.06.20

Andrean0
Can do this video.

A
Andrean0 04.06.20

onakita
If not too much trouble, I'd appreciate a link to this video.

A
Axel1993 04.06.20

onakita
Please. Make

o
onakita 04.06.20

Andrean0
Axel1993

A
Andrean0 04.06.20

onakita
primnogo grateful, it was interesting to watch and listen to the dialogue ))

A
Axel1993 04.06.20

Andrean0
Thank you

a
asdewaz 04.06.20

Bard Buttercup
Yes, I was completely without women, I Triss or Yen is not needed, CRIS became vedmochka, in the end, she visited and decided to live at the house of Geralt in Tossene. To engage in sex with other women does not occur easily. After the ending, the game this is not, on reflection, it seems that Geralt will be a constant lover for Anrietta )))

S
Sringi 04.06.20

And if you go blood and wine prior to the completion of the wild hunt would be like? ( that is, passed blood and wine and then finished the wild hunt ).