3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmey 05.06.20 02:26 pm

Why nobody writes about the game? (Scrapland)

WHY NO ONE CHE WRITES ABOUT SCRAPLAND???One thread in it voosche played? (play it cool) AND TELL me:who-thread it on sale saw????
54 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bonevers 05.06.20

I played the demo - the game is cool and unusual.About the final release have not heard anything.

D
Da Joker 05.06.20

like game in the genre of action and how there is a lot of this action ?
license from 1C to 2SD kada will come out don't know

g
ghostboy 05.06.20

Little introduction.. I Love games for space, Medieval, and other fantasy themes. I played in total in the demo.. the Graphics normalem, at the present level. The job was not the most original - gouging police spaceship. All anything - time to spit. Hero long run on the space station, ran to the disco and talked to people. Nothing special I have not seen(( Hero - not just any marine, a Vietnamese retired or something.. It's a robot male who always stands, bends, gesturing in a typically female way.. the Horror..
In short, I run this crank a bit, do so in the comfortable..
BUT when I got behind the first vehicle, the problems started...
Management of vehicles - this is not some GTA, everything is subject to zero gravity and volatility of the ship.. Okay, true-alien physics you can master.. But when I had to kill the ship of the enemy, began muddied.. first, the ships in fact do not kill - it costs you at a certain level of damage to go in a simple shelter - a couple of seconds and your ship is in order! Doesn't this remind you of the old console games?...
Second, the management of the ship, its the sky in the air made me strong PitStop of motion sickness and irritation after 10 minutes of play.
Thirdly, the graphics are more cartoonish than realistic. Love Disney sketches - you must like.. I'm from games of the third Millennium require a Mature and realistic graphics. This in Scrapland unfortunately not. As realistic as such in the gameplay. No damage, no realistic impact physics, no animations...
In short, for fans of space exploration in the games of Scrapland discovery of the new year. The rest of the game in my views, for lovers of delusional story, kosmicheskimi unreal themes and cartoon graphics%))

.S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 05.06.20

I also played in the demo I liked-подобеBeyond Good & Evil and that igrushkami liked

they do not like and others may like it

L
Lemon 05.06.20

And I liked it. Conductive play the full version until somewhere 3\4 passed.. This is a game NOT a space simulator, so that realisticaly there may not be, by definition... And by the way the story addictive.
And generally the game looks very original and fresh, against the background of monotonous simulators and first person shooters, are literally flooded our market now. And as for management, I can say that going to fly in principle, also not having anywhere to go, but in the race to participate it's TORTURE...

.S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 05.06.20

I LIKED THE DEMO, HERE'S THE CURRENT, THE ORIGINAL CAN NOT BE FOUND(FULL VERSION)

l
lem0n 05.06.20

to .S.T.A.L.K.E.R And sale of pirated full version yet, there is a current license. I play in English, download from donkey.

.S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 05.06.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. have NOT EVEN got PIRATES CURRENT BETA AND THAT SHIT

l
lem0n 05.06.20

to .S.T.A.L.K.E.R ?? License from the bourgeoisie has long gone, we have Mona to buy at least in the eSHOP http://www.gamepost.ru/actions/item.asp?code_cat=COF16218. I do not know about betta, I personally just ready v.1.0..... We must localize Akella, which is like always slow.... but I do not care for language, this is no problem, so in the home even nicer to play.

H
Homyak-Dzheday 05.06.20

They say the game is difficult to fly,is this true?And in General it really is a game of Ghasem style?

.S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 05.06.20

lemon I'm not talking about Stalker I'm talking about Scrapland
hamster game really stalnom in style and fly there easily
by the way lemon where are you full vhal's not out yet

g
ghostboy 05.06.20

Where do you guys in Scrapland Stasny style spotted? Can you explain? So what this game, no, because of similarities with GTA. This is a computer toon on the theme of space. Some more GTA???
Easy to fly, the ship is terrible, probably got from the console, the ship shakes, as if on the waves, obviously, as the developers imagine space travel... To all curve and floating camera if you will not prevail against the attack of motion sickness and nausea after 5 minutes of flight, then perhaps you will master the management of these ships. Good luck with that%))

C
Cenzura 05.06.20

I liked the game obaldeno especially the INFUSION of DRUGOVO ROBOT LOOKING FORWARD to it !!!!!!!

H
Homyak-Dzheday 05.06.20

I have not played,honestly!I mean,in Scrapland the same freedom as in GTA?I heard that there you can also get a job.

l
lem0n 05.06.20

STALKER at what times you know?? Those I again say, if she went to Russia, it does NOT mean that it does not come out, just our Akella brakes. the link I gave, it in the e-shop to order. I downloaded it from the Donkey, about it I too already spoke.

l
lem0n 05.06.20

And the Lord, about the similarity in the GTA I can say the following... should NOT be taken LITERALLY.
Freedom of action in the game is, but it was significantly less than in the GTA, namely, you can:
1. To move freely between different parts of the Chimera.
2. To steal from Parking other people's ships.
3. To collect their aircraft.
4. Now the thing about to get a job... yet I Have are like two story lines, one main, the other is a job that gives me a crazy gambler, through which is extracted the lion's share of all pribambasami for upgrad'and ship. If something else to appear that I write.

A few words still about management, ghostboy, I believe that panic spreads, nothing wrong with the management there, the ship is really sometimes not very comfortable to manage, BUT after playing a few hours and adjusting a sensitivity of the mouse, it can be quite normal to fly. And what about the dizziness... have me personally have no problems with it... and the camera works pretty well.
In General, I recommend to all(especially those who like Alice), primarily due to the fact that the game is FRESH, very nice graphics, an interesting plot, it is traditional to American McGee's excellent level design, lots of humor, the game is NOT annoying. I personally already got the GAME-CLONES... all the same.., playing on the fact it's not Even that... so expect me HL2 was not as good as I thought.. eh if it came to the floor years ago.=)) but that's another story...

t
tolik 05.06.20

A javot skachal play no poigrat nemogu ona trebujet disk a s etim kotorij na jest noCD gamecopyworld u mena ne poluchaetsa mogli bi vi mne pomoch ? :))

D
Destruction 05.06.20

Finally bought the game - all great! And design, and characters and graphics, and humor. Localization of Akella level.

F
Field 05.06.20

Today I also bought. Came to the place where they killed a police witness. The game is interesting, although zadolbali constant rush on the yellow arrow, could have a little quest element to add, and the levels are huge - but the sense is not clear. I do not understand why the robots shoot everywhere, even the police. site. Entertainment they have it what?

And what about the humor, I would not hurry.... the game is fun BUT NOT FUNNY, so far only met a couple of witty jokes. As promised almost a solid Comedy. The dialogues are primitive and stupid, who the fuck understand, maybe it's Akella so badly translated the text...? And the font is not beautiful, the original is better.

D
Dale 05.06.20

All perfectly understandable - Akella decided to make money quickly on this Agroline, that shalyavili. All are on the path of least resistance...
The pace in the near future all the official localization will become a regular pirate with a capital letter.