3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmey 05.06.20 02:26 pm

Why nobody writes about the game? (Scrapland)

WHY NO ONE CHE WRITES ABOUT SCRAPLAND???One thread in it voosche played? (play it cool) AND TELL me:who-thread it on sale saw????
54 Comments
Sort by:
D
Destruction 05.06.20

Where is she shalyavili?

F
Field1 05.06.20

Dale, I'm not saying that the localization is bad. I don't see this game promised a sea of humour and the plot while a little boring. After two days of play I was under the impression that the developers have created a cool cool world, but not really able to implement the gameplay. Robots a lot, but to sense from them - no. No side quests and additional missions that gives the player crazy.

Levels, I repeat, huge - but to fly particularly and nowhere, transport, fly a lot, but it is impossible to do anything with them except to destroy.

Dwell in 15 robots, but what for is unclear. Okay, the plot a couple of times had to become a COP, 1 time official (to catch another official), 1 mayor (in order to mislead the chief COP, despite the FACT THAT the actual MAYOR was STANDING NEXT to!!!!- stupidity, damn it), was still a staple to prison escape. Why the heck are the rest of the robots - is absolutely unclear.

As for location, it is by and large good. The voting picked up funny. Really a lot of mistakes. Such raspostraneny blooper is when the actor speaks the text not picking up the emotions needed in the context of the dialogue.
Yes, and after escaping from prison there is an inscription in GERMAN! It is which same version translated :)))

C
Comper 05.06.20

The problem with prohozhdenie terms of the second super-rate of the insane. Takes a few times to win races from the police. Where these races are held?

F
Field 05.06.20

Comper, come to any police officer and in the dialogue choose the offer to participate in the race.

m
mityai 05.06.20

to Field

question: are you enjoying the game? If no then do ask such questions? You better explain where the evidence was hidden by the COP (chief)?? And yet, of humor, I think OK!!!!! What is the dying and the plaintive voice of staplers!!!! (especially Bart from prison) the Most difficult thing in this game is to play the clave!!!!! I've never played on the joystick, but exactly for this game bought it!!!! (to fly was convenient)
bar Well, I think, and everything!!!!!!

F
Field 05.06.20

Mitya, I was not all but in my opinion is close to final.

What about the fact that all robots are useless not take well the plot had to visit almost all but the joy of this special I didn't feel bored.
Missions which are passed the feet - an absolute dumbest boring unexamined crap, Scrapland and if to estimate, only as a fun flying arcade game.

About the evidence - I already wrote in another topic on the radar look closer.

By the way, management is not too bad, I'm quite capable mouse and keyboard, tried a gamepad -are uncomfortable. Joystick alas no.

But the humor... well, Yes, staplers are funny, I agree. They are especially funny giggle if they become some time to stand still. But the dialogue 90% of the stupidity and primitive. The story so far is not too impressive.

Spoiler - yet mysterious beast continues to hunt for high-ranking robots, than all will end.... =))

M
Madmaxx 05.06.20

As these gongs to arrange with the policemen? Need Di-Titusa approach or another robot? And where to do it?

m
mityai 05.06.20

I have a question: does this game codes???? Who knows the answer!!!! Throw a reference or anything else!!!!! If you know something and walkthrough!!!!! I climb on gameguru.ru; gamenavigator.ru; playground.ru and found nothing!!!!! Left to climb on ag.ru; igromania.ru; gameland.ru!!!! Well, that's it!!!!! Write who knows!!!!! Please!!!!!

m
mityai 05.06.20

That's what they got on ag.ru!!!!!!!!

Open the console with Ctrl+~ (tilde), then type:

/god - mode God
/Scrap.SetMoney N - add N money
/Scrap.SetSaveVar N - add N lives

Well, everything!!!!! Who knows what else, if even, write!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 05.06.20

Wah why cheats and walkthrough? The game is simple as two pennies.

m
mityai 05.06.20

to Meys

So, for exception!!!!! I do not argue, the game is simple, but some missions are just awful!!!

F
Field 05.06.20

Haste, however, to call the game simple. At the end unfold such [VTS] battles in the air, which is normal to have to play tight.

And anyway, I stuck a pancake, so now it's my turn to ask for help - the mission where you have to destroy the clones Berto, I do not understand urine their packs in pieces per second, but they are constantly respaunâtsâ and what to do is not clear.

Visualization of the game 10 / 10 but I, too, now flying at great speed on the ship's main banker, like green beetle from the starship troopers, as much for the ears whistling. =)))

m
mityai 05.06.20

to Field

I can't help!!!! I still finished the mission in gathering evidence!!!! No time to play!!!! And may passed, and then, I do not remember!!!!

M
MadMaxxx 05.06.20

Was... (by the Way bureaucrats - officials)
Clones are cutting with the Inferno, preferably improved! Soberest them together, so you were flying...
Bah!!! And kick them!

m
mityai 05.06.20

to Mad Frey

Well, dude, you got!!!!!! Now, we will lay out the passage, fun, chips, bugs and all!!!!

m
mityai 05.06.20

to Mad Frey

You, the codes that I have used valagil or all passed without codes????

n
nem 05.06.20

how to pass the mission where you kill officer, Amy must hold on for the killer to upoznati it.
he turns sharply can't keep up with him HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 05.06.20

Passed this game rulez and the coolest ship --- piranha + STD to her engine + Inferno , Athletes from the enemy and most importantly to get into it!!
current haven predposlednii go super crazy bet.

M
MadMaxxx 05.06.20

The coolest ship - full of Rock.
I play on normal without codes (very rarely use, and then for fun).
And the mission with the official...Use the Alt fire on the first gun (spacebar). Koepke let you him fly.

M
MadMaxxx 05.06.20

Yes, the last super crazy bet is the most difficult part was...
I took Inferno and flew into the tunnel, they, of course, for me. Well, there is Inferno and the pile of corpses. Still works well 4 weapons (shooting antimatter)