3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 05.06.20 02:44 pm

The problem with extra mission Emmanuel Lazarus. (Mafia 3)

The job gave Emmanuel Lazarus to steal a boat with the grass come the icon of the mission, and there is no boat there, there is generally no one). Was does someone have this who can advise a che-thread on this issue?
PS Took the job when I was already max profit of associate (Cassandra) or as they call them. And generally the icon on this mission was not. After took another business icon appeared, but like I said, come back, and there no boats, no enemies, who would have guarded him... wait, damn).

Updt: Business taken to the new Vito, for him probably additional tasks for the smuggling of others... for Cassandra maybe even a business can be taken away and then the additional task of smuggling is activated?
66 Comments
Sort by:
N
NDes 05.06.20

Join issue.

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

SecDec
Th at cha too?

S
Shadow_QZ 05.06.20

Ioannn
SecDec
Wait. Then with the trucks is such garbage... Zabagovan mission

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

Here zhezh ambush)!

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

we are waiting for patches

N
NDes 05.06.20

Ioannn
Similarly
Shadow_QZ
If you're talking about trucks from Burke, I took them, everything was smoothly.

S
Shadow_QZ 05.06.20

SecDec
No, the secondary Vito

V
Volk-Naemnik 05.06.20

Same thing, only hung Richie on the Ferris wheel, and I was told that the side effects can be to raise money. Come to this Lazarus and all, after the movie, he is a pillar and only says use the boat, and no boat in the shed there.

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
there is a marker on the map appears on it go

V
Volk-Naemnik 05.06.20

-Anarant-
What is the marker? I have the map nothing appears - there is token: talk to Vito and talk to Burke, and the token of the captured property. (tried to restart the game and nothing).

A
Arhim 05.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Zoom in on the map and look carefully BELOW the MAP

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
I got this job was, but there was no marker, because the income is Cassandra so was the maximum, Mareka was not there. I'm with Vito decided the case, gave him the business -there was a token for this Emmanuel, but arriving at the marker there is a figure there was no boat or anything. So dunno what to do next.

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Ioannn
all runs fine, just passed this mission with grass, open the map, choose tasks\side missions, there will be a task to get to the pier at the Marina in the house are 3 thugs, kill them, down to the water. there will be a boat. by boat we reach the marker, you write to wait for the descent of the parcel( you need to collect 4 parcels) to take the Q-button, collect all packages, then throws you into the garage with the truck, you need to deliver a parcel to Cassandra - all mission accomplished

another thing, it is not clear how to call a partner, what would you have collected kickbacks ?? and do not understand the point of having loot in a safe in a house fire? if it from there or even can not pick up...

N
NDes 05.06.20

andrew154
Pass the story on, when Vito toss a couple of areas you'll have a Consigliere who will take you kickbacks.

a
andrew154 05.06.20

already Cassandra gave 2 of the business and have the opportunity to call the partner that he was taking kickbacks, but that's just not clear how to call? from the menu select weapons or what? or ?? no odd buttons no

but as money from the safe to take? put 15000$ and how to take not clear

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

andrew154 wrote:
all mission accomplished
Yeah, one time I do this mission normally performed. So I decided once again to take the job at this gull, I do not remember it is not the place, but arrived there, and there is no bandits, no boats. There is only a fucking marker.

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

SecDec wrote:
Pass the story on, when Vito toss a couple of areas you'll have a Consigliere who will take you kickbacks.
At first, the Consigliere will only loot taken from you).

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Ioannn
thank you, purely by chance could cause this Consigliere, and as from its safe to take the loot??

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

andrew154
Why?! If you have no cash, it is spent out of the safe.

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

andrew154
I don't understand, I realized I gave two business Cassandra. Now was the mission story type gathering and obuchalka a brief message saying you want to go through the story, you want to do extra missions to increase income allies to increase the proportion of allies such return and give them business. As this business is to capture purely on the plot or can be detected in different areas with the help of these switches, or how they not know?