3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 05.06.20 02:44 pm

The problem with extra mission Emmanuel Lazarus. (Mafia 3)

The job gave Emmanuel Lazarus to steal a boat with the grass come the icon of the mission, and there is no boat there, there is generally no one). Was does someone have this who can advise a che-thread on this issue?
PS Took the job when I was already max profit of associate (Cassandra) or as they call them. And generally the icon on this mission was not. After took another business icon appeared, but like I said, come back, and there no boats, no enemies, who would have guarded him... wait, damn).

Updt: Business taken to the new Vito, for him probably additional tasks for the smuggling of others... for Cassandra maybe even a business can be taken away and then the additional task of smuggling is activated?
66 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doctor1333 05.06.20

That was written two missions, but still weighs what else one can go, but you arrive there and there is no boat.

And how to obtain the DOP of the mission from Cassandra to steal weapons ? as you progress through chtoli ??

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

Everything, understood! In principle I had hoped. A bug that really the marker shows the location on the map, you come back, and nothing, and this applies to all extra jobs to increase income of the allies. But it is only in the case when the income of your ally (which you are doing a wonderful job), or the maximum, or he has no more business running the. It is only necessary to transfer new business to your ally (in my case Cassandra) and additional task is activated!
We gave the new business under the control of Cassandra, and quickly drove to the marker (I'm already with my eyes closed to get there can a hundred times drove there in hope)) and it's full of bandits, and a boat with contraband on the spot. And this applies to all extra assignments (again).

D
Doctor1333 05.06.20

Ioannn
well when there is something to transmit. You another business for her work?

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Ioannn
hi, on account of transfer of business Cassandra I don't understand how to pass,but in the story she was able to give only 2 business bardel and drugs, and her income rose slightly, but the rest of the business give to others , not Cassandra, yesterday pressed the business with alcohol,and gave it to Burke, in total you can get confused,to whom and what to give, and most importantly there is no choice between allies, as Kasandra Chet direct impudent with the requirements about the business, and to give her anyway not possible...

on account of these wiretaps, it is generally some sort of garbage,no che no effect,but shows you all the points on the map( all sorts of stores , opponents,and where there are all sorts of posters Yes magazines) still, no more use of these wiretaps no

on account of its safe, and here and there, checked yesterday, and the money from the safe do not spend! here specifically checked, put another 20.000$, and now in the safe 35.000$ , now I have 0$ in my wallet and nothing to buy from a dealer you can't! as attendants there, and take away from the safe can not do anything, and also this Consigliere gave the$ 4,000 and also not clear how she take the money??

just noticed another thing, it seems either bug or something cut at the root, when the offer to transfer the business, can only press enter ,and then they say. if one were to transfer the business, all related jobs will be gone with him..... this is generally how to understand?? the logic should be a choice,either to give or to continue to perform the tasks associated with this business, but alas,this is not

T
Tdante 05.06.20

The loot from the safe is the same as the loot in his pocket. Quietly, with zero approach to the gunsmith and bought for the safe loot.
Bugs with markers additional missions that, I believe, the shortcomings of developers. It would be possible at least to explain that the mission is not activated until it needs. I don't go there. Completed all additional missions for a new business venture in the area to Vito, and the task on the emergence of boss has not appeared, and sits in my Vito only 1 business((( so why not write that it will appear on the plot. And then you sit and suffer, I think it is a bug or not a bug.

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Tdante
Yes bugs and glitches the game a lot, at the expense of dough in the safe,unfortunately, so I have a bug or glitch, I have a gunsmith can't buy, so in the pocket 0,and from the safe the money not spent, at the expense of businesses ,it is also not clear, as already mentioned, the transfer,says that if you pass a business, then all the tasks associated with this business will disappear,then it turns out generally some sort of haze, pass the business continued to lose jobs, not passing the same,lose all the jobs
just have to wait for patches correcting these errors,bugs,glitches
you mean killing the butcher and alcohol what do you say?? yesterday I went slightly the other way,everything is fine, but now it is not clear what to do?? missions with no alcohol

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

andrew154
Doctor1333
Go further in the story, have the butcher to fill up and give the business to Burke, then rasplachivaetsya realized the type of Gathering after which will be available to multiple jobs at the business where You will be able to choose whom to give the business and what service from allies to unlock, after this extra mission, which was blocked will open.
The money apparently it's some bug (another one), because the money from the safe shot where you did not spend.
Further on the question to transfer the business, all the jobs associated with it will be gone. Precisely placing these wiretaps fully on the area and then taking a job to get the main sort of business - you will see in places where the bugged quests, like kill so-and-so, to question so-and-so, to steal the money - these jobs are scattered throughout the district, but only if you have installed wiretaps in the area. Hover over the map and you will see the name of the area and how many pieces with the places where you want to install eavesdropping in the area.
Well, somehow crumpled explained, you know, but I think a little bit understandable))))). If th -ask).

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Ioannn
pressed yesterday on business with the alcohol and the business of the butcher pressed, and passed Burke, and all on the token is empty, come to the place and all empty

for the money, looks like a glitch,now in the safe money lay down, I will try to spend the gunsmith,maybe it will work
the mission of the gathering is available, like yesterday, began to pass, you need to see
wiretapping to the extent possible, collect and put, well, on the way collecting all sorts of posters and pictures
that I do not understand developers why the nigger cheated?? even normal no huts, and only a burned-out house with a basement and a bed would already make a possibility to buy normal hut and a garage is normal,and by the way, and saves the marker could do both in the same GTA 5,

by the way another question. how to make screenshots in the game ? and where is stored ? even in the settings, even the point about the screenshots is not present,
by the way there is still the issue with alcohol business and the business of the butcher, the cursor hover on the home, information displays, this kind of extra mission or something??

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

andrew154 wrote:
passed Burke, and all on the token is empty, come to the place and all empty
You need to pass the mission and after the meeting there will be missions yellow such on the business, so they will be able to overcome and pass anything to anyone and then where was empty token, will appear in the tasks respectively associated with some sort of your ally (to steal a boat, pot, weapons -Cassandra for example, while others did not).
andrew154 wrote:
by the way there is still the issue with alcohol business and the business of the butcher, the cursor hover on the home, information displays, this kind of extra mission or something??
No, it's just information on business how much maximum income can be obtained. That way if the income maximum, the extra mission on this ally is better not to take marker empty!

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Ioannn
thanks, later I'll try to continue, but now that the patch is trying to pump with gourmet sharing services

D
Doctor1333 05.06.20

Ioannn
It turns out the mission 45калибра for Cassandra, too, will open after the mission gathering ?

P
Plotva of Rivia 05.06.20

I also have no boats to steal

s
sergigno 05.06.20

I have the boat on the spot, but when the plane throws the boxes, they are not taken. How to fix it?

D
Doctor1333 05.06.20

sergigno
by default Q to pick up.

But of course with a boat this school, I have the same hanging this mission in DOP

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

Doctor1333
Yes, I have this mission was opened after a Meeting.

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

Roach of Rivia
Doctor1333 wrote:
But of course with a boat this school, I have the same hanging this mission in DOP
Yes, everything will appear when you give Cassandra a new business, provided that the income from this business will be a maximum.

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Ioannn,
how much do these optional tasks ?? odd it seems no end to them... no more personal tasks which it appeared, even the killers started for me... and even the crocodile ate twice in the water... be careful!! do not swim in the water without a boat
by the way Cassandra apyat reminded that would capture new businesses,but businesses pass Cassandra can't,and it seems there is nothing that we could choose whom to transfer the business,all strictly on the story

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

andrew154
Yes as is not present that?! You held the meeting?

P
Plotva of Rivia 05.06.20

Ioannn
SPS, I've already figured out
andrew154
still the crocodile ate twice in the water...
Ate at achivku! I just ate 5 times and then I learned to Dodge their shots. When he swims, it is necessary to sail the snake and then when he misses throws

O
Olegek74 05.06.20

Guys,help,helped boxer Danny little (Sweet) helped his brother,killed many mobsters,missing story mission,nothing,empty ride and all,what to do?