3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 05.06.20 02:44 pm

The problem with extra mission Emmanuel Lazarus. (Mafia 3)

The job gave Emmanuel Lazarus to steal a boat with the grass come the icon of the mission, and there is no boat there, there is generally no one). Was does someone have this who can advise a che-thread on this issue?
PS Took the job when I was already max profit of associate (Cassandra) or as they call them. And generally the icon on this mission was not. After took another business icon appeared, but like I said, come back, and there no boats, no enemies, who would have guarded him... wait, damn).

Updt: Business taken to the new Vito, for him probably additional tasks for the smuggling of others... for Cassandra maybe even a business can be taken away and then the additional task of smuggling is activated?
66 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrew154 05.06.20

Ioannn
damn that must suck for the glitches with these additional missions... come get the boat with the pot empty!! no one! and boats there!! come for the truck with the same trailer empty!! and no truck!!!
the meeting I went and caught the bug for flight,following his mission to take Anzio to the hotel after the flight and restarted the game, got the bug,got in the car and could not get out.... by the way, after Gluck's mission with Anzio and hanging, although all items of the mission accomplished..... how to pass this bug ?? who I passed? saving throw please

T
Tdante 05.06.20

Shorter guys are not psihice. You just need to pass the game on in the story. Main missions that do not appear will appear. And side missions just more impossible to do if you have a related business is already pumped to the max.
The business transfer is necessary. Labels that the associated job will not be available do not be afraid, they're about minicadena which make available the boss of the business, it's garbage.

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Tdante
yeah... so... much glitches and bugs the game itself, when you give the job to drive a truck with a trailer, and you're lagging through the floor of the map, and come back and see that no one and no truck... or the same with a boat, this is called?? everything is fine,as it should be?? or another bug or a glitch to all points of the storyline mission completed, and the mission hanging,that's okay too??
but with the control of a real bug, got in the car and could not get out, that's okay too?? even if you throw on default settings,nothing helps....

B
Bato75 05.06.20

There was a problem with this side mission, like the boat on the spot, and come to the cargo ( box 3 ), the Q button does not work. Either he dumped the load hangs in the air and take it impossible. After unsuccessful, probably 20 attempts, spat on it and went on the same boat on another mission. And then the miracle bug cleared - again wrote return to the place of Assembly and the boxes managed to take button Q.

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Bato75
these boxes I was able to move 2 times and now do all muffled,no boats ,no boxes, nothing, then here's 8 pieces of the buggy missions hanging, another buggy mission with Anzio was only with the third times,hung tightly in the end,

B
Bato75 05.06.20

andrew154
The same thing happened, one box takes the rest hang in the air, also try the boat outside of the mission to leave and return. Yes, I passed it after the main - the gathering

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Bato75
well, I still do not pass,go, collect wiretapping, already tired to collect them. by the way , how to evenly distribute the businesses ?? that all went smooth pieces ? want everyone to open
and by the way a glitch with the safe and left, not spent the dough out of the safe. and you can not pick them..

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

andrew154 wrote:
damn that must suck for the glitches with these additional missions... come get the boat with the pot empty!! no one! and boats there!! come for the truck with the same trailer empty!! and no truck!!!
the meeting I went and caught the bug for flight,following his mission to take Anzio to the hotel after the flight and restarted the game, got the bug,got in the car and could not get out.... by the way, after Gluck's mission with Anzio and hanging, although all items of the mission accomplished
I don't know of course, we can thing in pirates? Well, at purely my assumption. Because I noticed only one glitch -with this info for the mission... because if it doesn't work for any of there reasons, it must be available in principle.

E
EKCTPACEHC 05.06.20

Ioannn
For license I also have a bug with additional missions smugglers.

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Ioannn
Yes this is a bug or a glitch of the game, improvised themselves say prigoni trucks, and labels appear in different places, with boats the same, come and nifiga nope... tried to beat the devil confused, empty, although the game was already far away, shows 52%

by the way mission with Anzio passed the third time, a glitch in the end of the mission, near the hotel,but a glitch with the safe Deposit box did not pass, the money from the safe to spend nemogut..

I
Ioannn 05.06.20

EKCTPACEHC
andrew154
I'm not about that, guys... Yes, the bug with additional missions, but the bug is only in the form that you come to the marker, and it was empty... just need to go further in the story, and these markers will be all the rules. I'm talking about the fact that you andrew154 described type got in the car and could not get out.

Z
Zahodilkin 05.06.20

andrew154 wrote:
tried to beat the devil confused, empty, although the game was already far away, shows 52%
WHERE are the shows?? I in an emphasis do not see )) Where you can see how much % of the game completed?

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Ioannn
hi, I am talking about. what bugs with additional missions, and the hell knows how to pass... here is another bug caught in the mission where you need to kill the leader mission I Clanton clay you press E , the button is not pressed... mission are that restarted 3 times! infinite sense , the plot seems fun, not counting the 2 story assignments,and this zabagovannoy mission... and about the extra missions, I generally keep quiet

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Zahodilkin
in the game menu come out,and go through bookmarks, posters,the history, and see the percentage progress through the game and influence in the area

Z
Zahodilkin 05.06.20

andrew154
well, there are only posters in percent )))))

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Zahodilkin
Yes, in principle it does not matter how the game went, the main thing that bugs and glitches and climbs... one mission can not pass, the leader is not killed.. and then a bunch of storyline quests opened

Z
Zahodilkin 05.06.20

andrew154
nicho not understand

Z
Zahodilkin 05.06.20

Write who really was a mission to steal a boat. How to do it? Interested in pirates, or who have a license to email is this a glitch with the boat.. Such a anticipated game and such a failure..

a
andrew154 05.06.20

Zahodilkin
I just completed several missions with theft of the boat in three different places on the map,and before the murder of Cassandra, these missions were not working, the token was, and the boat was not there,and bandits, too, was not,in General, need to increase the business of all men to the max at a time,and then the mission starts and the boat is in place and the bandits on the spot , with the hijacking of trucks the same with Grand theft auto for Burke the same

r
rehlov 05.06.20

to license the same glitch