3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jeikil 06.06.20 03:23 pm

For experienced (trolls, die alone) (Diablo 2)

Hi all. I'm not an experienced player. That's why I wanted to ask.
So here's the thing... scoured YouTube and the Internet. Found nothing but a barbarian Berserker.

Prompt, knowledgeable people who upload(what character) to survive before any bosses(pits, Champions) HELL and dealt normal damage to farm?(Necro is the Summoner considered -- too slow to play...almost no damage).

Very important!!!

I have many characters pumped. Bothered to try.
I will be glad for any suggestions with arguments.
150 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAKS D 06.06.20

jeikil
The hammers tried to turn ?

j
jeikil 06.06.20

MAX D
No. Hammer tried. I builds on time, necro, and a couple of builds for the barbarian tried

K
Kover 06.06.20

Well that is caused normal uroan try to inject druid on this interesting guide, many came, as much as 60 advantages gained.

j
jeikil 06.06.20

Thank you. I asked for no trolling. But are you pleased, smiled

K
Kover 06.06.20

jeikil
Without any trolling, experienced players will not lie, see for yourself

E
Eleganza 06.06.20

Paladin with Blessed Hammer - your choice
- the lightest Maxis due to the massive +@ fashion bar in the shield;
- 75 unit (dexterity with things + to spool);
- sustained damage that does not need a torch\the skiller;
- yutiliti for any occasion: konva, redemp (can the banks not to drink), Smythe (with Hanoi and gear you can at least uber to go), klens, and so on.

He (unlike corki) don't need a mercenary. Important immune only in 1 place - BA'al 2 wave. Things minimal. First time in anything to go by: any shield (spirit, Zach, chocomel even Resortel), free armor (HA, any Viper or lion). Lyon even preferable, as there is a boost in stats (yet Eni\sticking out).
This kills all non-immune and lives everywhere. If necessary, Push rod for convenience. But to play they are bored. Before any count stats for things that where to throw. And look at how every skill to swing (and then suddenly the concentration forget to swing).

j
jeikil 06.06.20

Carpet
Full bottom of hell. Damage zero. Does not drag . Same as nekr the Summoner

j
jeikil 06.06.20

Eleganza
Thank you. I'll try. Only FKR there are troubles at the beginning

K
Kover 06.06.20

jeikil wrote:
Damage zero. Does not drag . Same as nekr the Summoner
You're certainly right

E
Eleganza 06.06.20

jeikil
75fcr recruited very easily. Wizardspike + gloves + any of the remaining slots. Most likely things you already have. Wizzy solves the problem and cuts, and with the FCR, and mana. 125fcr hammer without Enigma is not needed.

j
jeikil 06.06.20

Carpet
E***t, well of course Enigma, Perth stuff. You try average the necromancer the Summoner to get alone br. The whole army will go to bed

K
Kover 06.06.20

jeikil
What you mean the average necromancer the Summoner? Decide first with that

U
Uncle Fred 06.06.20

jeikil
There's Farma way(mostly). https://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/kak_vodit_pariki_guide_by_progon_mulov/

T
T-Fox 06.06.20

Another cheaper alternative

K
Kover 06.06.20

Nice lc, I want the same

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 06.06.20

+1. When I meet the word farm, the Association is coming with speed, which is only Sorka. Blizz - the most it. Peasant/shako, oculus/wizard, viper, monarch, snowclash, wt, rare amulet +2 socr sk + @, nagel/rare + mana/hp TO per4i. The damage of Blizzard increases due to cold mastery. Merck - against cоld of immunol. The only negative mana. If you have Bo, he is irrelevant.

j
jeikil 06.06.20

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD
But a Hummer is better in that it can solo farm all the bosses. And merc is not needed and run away from mobs is not necessary as Sorka

N
NoneOne2010 06.06.20

Amazon spears of lightning, a mercenary with a green aura

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 06.06.20

NoneOne2010
Equipment is too expensive. Here you need a budget option.

Have Blisski in the throne, only 1 problem - cold immune. Especially all sorts of Hell witch. If there is some Assaliant/Pit Lord and bone fetish/souls/vipers, then no problems. Unless the skeletons in the 2nd wave.

N
NoneOne2010 06.06.20

Someone wrote that against the cold of imonov on the second weapons, the sledgehammer can be put