3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
superman96 06.06.20 03:29 pm

The optimization of the game (Saints Row: The Third)

Yeah, yeah, baby the game is good in all aspects! I have 120 fps!!! Well, it happens that the game starts right. up to 90 descends, and so...
246 Comments
Sort by:
f
fedorov88 06.06.20

minimal94
off smoothing gives 2-4 fps

f
fedorov88 06.06.20

the problem of optimization in directx 10-11
1920x1080 resolution
The anti-aliasing 8x msaa
mode filtering x16
the detail of the environment high
detail lighting high
the shadow detail low
reflection low
details of postprocessing low
obammy light low
Average 45-55 45-80

M
MiNiMaL_ 06.06.20

Avenging all
Optimal does not mean that you all will go like clockwork, I'm getting to it. And about the brakes, I suggest to wait for the patch for the game, where MAYBE multicore support will... And while for you the best option is to podrzavati your CPU to 4-4.2 GHz by disabling half of the cores because the game they are not needed and will only heat to waste percent. About vitacart... Wood graphics cards from AMD is not really optimized for the game because similar performance graphics cards from Nvidia give better results.

M
MiNiMaL_ 06.06.20

fedorov88
You partially have to save the overclocking... and indeed anyone who brakes in the game you have to drive and the CPU and video.

P
PAren s KaMchatki 06.06.20

I have печ570 is just perfect,full max,vans,dh11,antialiasing-4x(8x does not make sense to put) fps 55-60, no slo-mo or breakthrough was not. optimizacin great.

M
MiNiMaL_ 06.06.20

Guy from Kamchatka
Yes, NVIDIA rarely have problems with drivers...

G
Greinden 06.06.20

Guy from Kamchatka
*facepalm*
They are silent with their computer.
Optimization as in part 2 at all settings the same - brakes, jerks, blah blah, etc.
Let's just say the game is not optimized!

V
Vinni-Pukh 06.06.20

Guys the game so the PPC just love it !!!!! system inside profile drops sometimes ! N0 PPC just to do that ?!

M
MiNiMaL_ 06.06.20

Greinden
First buy a normal PC then talk about optimization.

V
Vinni-Pukh 06.06.20

MiNiMaL_
the game in truth is not optimized

O
Orleano 06.06.20

Has passed even two weeks ago with no brakes...today include the game every 5 seconds frieze...what's the problem?

F
Flints 06.06.20

Greinden
Under your config deprecated already optimize nothing. Surprised by the people who are writing about the optimization of such configs.

G
Greinden 06.06.20

Oh, hospade. How to register added the config(!how many do not come here!). Summer has already upgraded iron.
As well, actually okay. I will not srach breed. The conversation is useless.

L
LandstELKer 06.06.20

It is foolish to say that the game is optimized and the problem in the computers of users if such half))))
In General, I have a powerful computer fps is great (stable fifty dollars), but freezes when you drive. Witchcraft with the task Manager doesn't help, drivers are already 11.12, and the patch probably already can not wait((
Well at least unlike GTA and mafia here driving is not the most important, interesting and well-developed element.

N
Nonse 06.06.20

don't know if there is any problem with the optimization but gives 75 fps stable,was prosedanie to 50,won't zamechal!

D
Dead P00L 06.06.20

I have,apparently,gives the ultra 5-6 fps,computer, powerful Intel Core i5 2410M,AMD Radeon HD 6850M,4 GB DDR3,what to do?Wait for a patch?

N
Nonse 06.06.20

mmmmmm well, considering that you have a laptop,there is an option to upgrade Drava,although to say without seeing the problem not really!

D
Dead P00L 06.06.20

give me your Skype,there posmotrish.and wood the last stand.

D
Dead P00L 06.06.20

or here's my gobavica. lampo4ka_4ka

G
Grandshot 06.06.20

Found any solution freezes periodically pop up?

Here's an example, my configuration is:Win 7 64
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00 Ghz 3.00 GHz, 5 GB RAM Video: GeForce GTX 560

Auto-configuration sets all settings to the Ultra, but fps jumps regardless of the quality of the picture and put the resolution.