3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
superman96 06.06.20 03:29 pm

The optimization of the game (Saints Row: The Third)

Yeah, yeah, baby the game is good in all aspects! I have 120 fps!!! Well, it happens that the game starts right. up to 90 descends, and so...
246 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flints 06.06.20

Chepushilo
LAMER, you fully justify your nickname. Teach materiel, and then be a wiseass.
One thing is clear you are just so pissed that I got the best processor performance( at the moment) and a good video card? About that will be released the 600 series - no problem, buy a new video card, if performance is satisfied.
Further conversation with you is not see appropriate, as anything clever you did not write. Rest.

C
Chepushilo 06.06.20

the arguments you failed, but the essence was that on my hardware until all the rules are, well, your well is good, and once a year I do not mind require to put your glands, and you just bought some expensive shit and fibrosis all again and take the system unit pieces 30, well, something not seen popovodu licheni clock, teach materiel, you bot PG ?, if so the conversation with the bot is really not advisable

B
Benedikt Volframovich 06.06.20

Config in the profile.Ultra-45-50 fps

G
GhostN7 06.06.20

if dh9 kills the texture of the character (no skin and face), what to do ?

J
Jersey Devil 06.06.20

DX9, MSI GE620, damn, at minimum 15 to 25 fps, and if the lighting is put on at least that there is some white shit on top of the screen. Shame, but at these settings worse than GTA4, all plastic like in gta sa.

s
syava777 06.06.20

The problem with some bugs on nvidia solved(well ,for example, red squares).1.Go to the NVIDiA control panel.2.Manage 3D settings.3найдите the shortcut from which you start the game.Go to global settings and click restore!And the mustache!And helped me Drunk from Balmora.Huge thanks to him!If you work ,tell him thank you.

J
Jefferson 06.06.20

The game is as it is not smoothly ,and not depending on the settings on ultra at a minimum fps are the same and the same drawdown

M
MiNiMaL_ 06.06.20

Jefferson
So the situation is the same that I have... I could not understand why and came to the conclusion that I have a weak CPU (although it is 4 cores) but later realized that it is not, in General, decided to test the game to support multi-core... at First included only one core for the game was 20 fps, then turned on the second - was 53 fps, then turned on the third core 53 fps and enable the fourth core for the game also did not change the picture... the Conclusion: the game uses only 2 cores so if we want to avoid subsidence fps in the game, it requires not many medium-performance cores (like the AMD Phenom, FX, etc.), and two strong in terms of architecture, processor speed (preferably with the latest Intel Sandy Bridge architecture). If you compare this game to Saints Row 2 it is not far away because Saints Row 2 as I tested today, uses the first core at 100% and the second at 50% which is pretty strange (In the amount of half a core" so to speak).

v
vadim-66-77 06.06.20

Bandit008
Thank you

f
fedorov88 06.06.20

Core i7 2600k to 4.7 MHz
Ram 8 Gb 1600 MHz
Radeon HD 6970 -2Gb
1920x1080 resolution
Settings high
29-60 Fps average 40

M
MiNiMaL_ 06.06.20

fedorov88
As I said, the processor architecture sandy bridge gives a decent performance in the game.

M
MiNiMaL_ 06.06.20

fedorov88
Thing well not the graphics card, believe me... Here the problem is that the game only uses 2 cores of your CPU, and you have their 4, but for two cores, your performance it rules. I like the drawdowns are bigger. In the game of 18-60 fps. While all brakes are the same which is the maximum that minimal and so the matter is not in video card, but as I already wrote is that the game only uses 50% the power of your CPU...

f
fedorov88 06.06.20

minimal94
For the sake of interest put 1152x648 below 50 fps is not sags hope with the release of patches and new drivers, the game will be able to consistently give 60

M
MiNiMaL_ 06.06.20

fedorov88
O_O it seems really eat the memory greatly effects on the similarity of SSAO at high resolutions + from AMD with firewood, not everything went smoothly as usual, but you try to fly over the city...

f
fedorov88 06.06.20

minimal94
when flying 1152x648 from 56 to 90, 35-42 Fps 1920x1080

A
Avenging all 06.06.20

Config the following :
AMD Phenom 2 X6 1100T Black Edition 3.3 Ghz, Radeon HD 6870 1 GB RAM 4 gig.
Brakes simply wild, play is sometimes unrealistic.
What to do I just don't know.

M
MiNiMaL_ 06.06.20

fedorov88
Approximately I know why it may be a drawdown, and it is most likely caused by the smoothing. Try to play on max razreshenii and put all settings to max manually but antialiasing is off since because of him there are such drawdown... Although many different types of objects can also influence the performance...
Avenging all
You have no video card for the game is weak + the power of each CPU core individually, not ice.

A
Avenging all 06.06.20

Yes, what her graphics card is needed?
gamegpu.ru/Action-/-FPS-/-TPS/Saints-Row-The-Third-test-GPU.html
Che here disagree with you.

b
blaze260 06.06.20

I have that in the second part, the third slows down, when you go around the city by car, even on minimum settings... config profile

f
fedorov88 06.06.20

directx 11
1920x1080 resolution
The anti-aliasing 8x msaa
mode filtering x16
the detail of the environment high
detail lighting low
detail shadows off
reflection high (dx10+)
details of postprocessing off
obammy light low