3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcoldmaster 06.06.20 03:38 pm

Gothic 2 GOLD does not start (Gothic 2)

The problem is this: Gothic 2 GOLD does not start...! The process (Gothic.cab) in task Manager, but the game doesn't run! It is strange that in task Manager it the CAB not the EXE.
141 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Yakuza- 06.06.20

I do it not turn on(

S
Shifroval 06.06.20

The folder name has no Russian letters?
Config of a computer in the Studio.

-
-Yakuza- 06.06.20

I mean?

S
Shifroval 06.06.20

Write the path where the game is.
And what computer write the config that is.

-
-Yakuza- 06.06.20

D:/разное/игры/Gothic/Gothic II/system

Kopm 6-year-old.

4 stump XP video card 64 RAM 512

What do I do???

Here you see me takayazhe problem as TORK540

Damn again three hours to wait :(

T
Tekken [zazio] 06.06.20

I heard somewhere that in the same folder where Gothic installed, should not be Russian letters, only angliskie.
for example I have this: D/games/gothic2 gold
Should help

-
-Yakuza- 06.06.20

Well I will try!!!

Tekken THANK YOU very much BLOGODORYA THIS I FINALLY SHE let GO to ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!

T
Tekken [zazio] 06.06.20

okay, I understand you. I have one too, the Gothic is not plowed, and play very much like. I thirst for playing himself on the priest all the hair ripped)))
but encrypted helped

u
udewpvar 06.06.20

If you met such a problem: when you start the game gets the message Error-Message
S: failed to initialize sound, MSS reported: Broken waveOut driver - 'buffer done' flag never set.
then you need to click start, run dxdiag and there on the tab of Sound (I called звук1) to set the Level of hardware acceleration - full acceleration. By the way here's a cool site about Gothic http://travel.ag.ru/gothic/

a
akadzhoke 06.06.20

People, I'm not + the music, ostanavlivaetsa but not zapuskaetsa, throw the same error to insert a disk Gothic 2 in another drive and click retry but I have no other drive.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

f
feyfolken 06.06.20

And thee pirates Ali litsuha?

a
akadzhoke 06.06.20

Pirate.

S
Shifroval 06.06.20

Well here is the answer. And you think magically everything will work? If...
Look for/download the license.

f
feyfolken 06.06.20

aquajoke

I had also been a pirate, so run it only after start, and also threw the same error. Try, would work.

a
akadzhoke 06.06.20

Visited through the start and through the local drive NICHEV.

I am trying to run the NO DVD and it says that bugslayerutill.dll not found,give him a UTB emboss a new bug,give all the files writes that the instruction at 0х7с901010referenced memory at 0х00000034, the memory could not be read.WHAT TO DO??????????

a
akadzhoke 06.06.20

The people I have already zapuskaetsa.It's good news.The bad news is that it's not that version.HORROR.

O
OgentFisher 06.06.20

I have not NO standard DVD version GOLD 2.6, Lies here on the server.

c
cannibaL[ANAKONDA]corpsE 06.06.20

a question on the game
please tell me the answers to the questions quarhodron, in the game I found the answers but he says what is wrong.

A
Aspirant 06.06.20

Iapti, and where the theme of Gothic 2 GOLD does not start?

If reluctance to seek response in the forum among piles of old posts, then just articulate
your question to Google. In response you will get:
http://forums.playground.ru/gothic_2/23989/

S
Slick96 06.06.20

I mounted the first disc, press the AutoPlay window appears-DOS and is written the program will not fit in memory and all, but if you press setup then it says error extracting support files, catastrophic failure, what's the problem?