3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcoldmaster 06.06.20 03:38 pm

Gothic 2 GOLD does not start (Gothic 2)

The problem is this: Gothic 2 GOLD does not start...! The process (Gothic.cab) in task Manager, but the game doesn't run! It is strange that in task Manager it the CAB not the EXE.
141 Comments
Sort by:
T
Turelka 06.06.20

People save love downloaded Gotu all the rules set,replace the files but you run the III: nothing happens,just podmol seconds 4 not started,in process Gothic hanging by 2.7 MB,but the window will not go...tried another pump,same story...tired already-I want to play!!!11

S
SAn4ek000 06.06.20

The people help I downloaded Gothic 2 gold all good Rosaryville start the game and it treat drive says insert the game CD Gothic 2 gold help thank you in advance

S
Shifroval 06.06.20

Nocd download, in the hands of Google.

S
SAn4ek000 06.06.20

Thank you Ciproval I have naslazhdayus game Toko I was once already passed but without the addition of GOLD!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

D
Dragon Danny 06.06.20

Help!!! I have Gothic 2 night of the Raven gold!!! I run the game, everything goes like clockwork. Start a new game. All over, talking to Xardas, and then quit or run in the room with the star and he stupidly stopping and everything. Continue to beat in any way just to restart the PC. I was perestanavlivat and it was no use. Help, please!

F
Faleys 06.06.20

HELP!!! I have Gothic 2 gold, I start the game and he told me pishit C: failed to initialize sound, MSS reported: Broken waveOut driver - 'buffer done' flag never set. what to do!!!

D
Devil-963 06.06.20

the same problem with c: failed to initialize sound mss reported: broken waveOut driver - buffer done flag never set what to do?

h
hackerivan 06.06.20

Check out the driver

m
maka195 06.06.20

Help!
Downloaded Gothic second, license... include - it requires disk, I installed the Patch, now include just opens a black screen and after 10 seconds of simple throws... what to do? help, and really want to play.

S
Shaarast 06.06.20

Try the other Patch. Maybe you got a non-working version

S
Shifroval 06.06.20

Do not get tired to post this
http://rghost.ru/1612194

On this nocd I play since the release we have G2 from Akella. There is no problem.

O
OgentFisher 06.06.20

if black screen you should press. Enter

a
alexeev89 06.06.20

guys help, this problem have installed Gothic 2 Night of Raven with the anthology that is to say with the pirate on the PC, powerful PC, when I start to run from the desktop, waited five minutes but nothing happens even in task Manager, the start. installed it on the laptop went without any problems. I can write what's the problem?

S
Shifroval 06.06.20

Pirates. It's obvious..
What do you want? Rock license, find them in the Internet is quite simple.

a
alexeev89 06.06.20

but the laptop went without any problems

while referring to can?

S
Shifroval 06.06.20

Duck what do you want from pirates. It is not obliged to work everywhere.
And so try to cut down AntiVir, usually all sit well with him, that he block the process..

There can not, in a PM sent.

a
alexeev89 06.06.20

thanks, I'll try

downloaded installed nodvd but still won't start

R
Russskii 06.06.20

Need help! Installed License Gothic 2 GOLD. The first 2 days ran fine. And then stopped . Click on the icon of the game. There is a check drive. When it completes, nothing happens(((. Does not have 3 mages in a small window and load the game. Anti-viruses turned off.

S
Shifroval 06.06.20

Noust put, heh..
http://rghost.ru/1612194
\\someone else soared and plays with protections in our time?

p
pilich 06.06.20

someone else is steamed and plays with protections in our time?
Somewhere you have asked this question. :) And not just once like.