3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcoldmaster 06.06.20 03:38 pm

Gothic 2 GOLD does not start (Gothic 2)

The problem is this: Gothic 2 GOLD does not start...! The process (Gothic.cab) in task Manager, but the game doesn't run! It is strange that in task Manager it the CAB not the EXE.
141 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metal Boss 0xE 06.06.20

Downloaded another torrent and everything zaebis, and even the voice was Russian. :3

k
keneida 06.06.20

parlamenter007
try to be Gothic, that would be 2 of the process gothic2.exe. Then cut off rundll32 and it should start. Helped me.
Before exhibited work, tried different save files, but in vain.

l
lexus1996 06.06.20

AA help
downloaded Gothic 2 gold pirate Bay there once the game is downloaded without the default settings,
update direks, start the game and it says Steam Error:Application load error 5:0000065434
my Skype ex3mal27

S
Shifroval 06.06.20

First, find the normal G2, but not with TPB. As you can see from the error, it is downloaded from steam English version.

H
HHH Angel Smerti HHH 06.06.20

Easier to go buy. (License)

M
Metal Boss 0xE 06.06.20

It turns out that my Gothic is not friendly with Chrome. As soon as you close - run.

m
mifora 06.06.20

chrome....I mean browser Google release?then it would be necessary Shif in facts to record

v
virput 06.06.20

Gothic 2 version 1.30 is completely German
the problem is that when you run labels and badges and from the start writes about memory problems. if compatibility is not to touch something that something with the virtual. if you put compatible with any Windows writes that there is little memory.
if you run from disk(the startup) that is and when you should see the game writes akses Valaisan. But the path to the game entirely of English letters and the one which the installer requested.
comp AMD 3600+ video gifors 7600джити RAM 2ддр 2 PCs 500
the mother is like 6200 dzhifors
Windows хп2
shoby how to make it work? breaks. if you have something about the fact that to pull out one RAM/integrated vidyahu what software to put/Windows 98 HP to put on top but do you know Shaw work - what to do? where soft start

m
mifora 06.06.20

try crack with antifactor to deliver....

mifora 20.10.11 08:38

iswinnt MNU hope...there is still a problem in the drivers...but not sure..

S
Shifroval 06.06.20

He is on the AG post. There has given him advice and references, so I guess there is no point to post.

S
StRoGiY 06.06.20

Guys,I have this problem:I go to the Gothic section click on Start game,without hesitation, gets a window that says Error message!What is this?What should be done to the game went?Help please))

W
WOOLF0001 06.06.20

I have a problem, I downloaded this game from Torrents and when it starts here th prishet: Insert disk Gothic 2 Gold in the drive and click Repeat. If a disk this application is in the drive, verify that its contents can be viewed in Windows Explorer. If the application is multi-disc, try launching it with the main drive or other drives. If all else fails, click on the Information and send the report the error to product support. what to do and how to solve this problem?

i
irknet 06.06.20

Download NO-CD.

W
WOOLF0001 06.06.20

well, now dll binkw32.dll not found the entry point _BinkSetVilume@12

i
irknet 06.06.20

Like to files NO-CD 2 file. Shove them in the system folder (with replacement) and run.

W
WOOLF0001 06.06.20

there is only one, and it's not the same.

W
WOOLF0001 06.06.20

downloaded another but now emboss: The MSS DLL file is installed in the Windows or Windows system directory - it mast be installed in the application directory.
then not Error starting the application (0хс0000142). to exit the application, click approx.

i
irknet 06.06.20

Hmm. Download normal Gothic 2 NV torrent.

W
WOOLF0001 06.06.20

no SD but I can't start here's the error in 2 different games to have not yet arrived :D

i
irknet 06.06.20

In no-cd should be 2 files. 1 which is Gothic2.exe (or something like that). With it and need to run. And judging by your fail, then you are missing files. Try to reinstall the game and download no-cd from here