3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tahon 07.06.20 11:27 am

Zaid vs. Kasumi (Mass Effect 2)

As for me - Zaid is much more interesting as a character and as a fighter. Inferno grenade rules. Sorry, you can not talk. What do you think?
76 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 07.06.20

Kasumi.

n
noggenfogger 07.06.20

Shadow blow steers, Inferno grenade so..
As characters they are both interesting to me, but in combat it is more effective and enduring Kasumi.

G
Garrus-1994 07.06.20

noggenfogger
+1
Took everything for me to write :)

T
Tiger[Overmind] 07.06.20

Do not care for both, if they were not, I would not be upset.

b
brazilium 07.06.20

Kasumi certainly cooler, plus it PP Cicada and stromovous rifle is not necessary.

K
Kelevrus 07.06.20

Yes, both characters are good, just each is effective in a certain situation.

K
Kirk Rysin 07.06.20

Liked Zaid...such a burns fighting a man who knows where the wind blows..went to wait with him

H
Harbinger265 07.06.20

As the characters simply cropping.

V
Virus-t 07.06.20

Like them both especially their missions, but in combat they simply do not need me as Garrus and Tali with me no one will replace

O
Osmium Fan 07.06.20

Well, actually it's silly to ask questions who is better. In different situations you need different characters. Zaid I did not like as a person: to sacrifice people for his own revenge. Soulless creature. Kasumi has not made much of an impression. Are in the team Oh well

n
noggenfogger 07.06.20

Cookie Juice
Well, actually it's silly to ask questions who is better. In different situations you need different characters.

Situations in which the useful Kasumi is clearly much more than situations in which the useful Zaid. So the question is not stupid, it is foolish to assume that all partners in a balanced and equally useful.

C
Charus 07.06.20

Cookie Juice
Funny, I now quietly complete scumbags (for hostages - piss, aggressive negotiations, and piles of corpses and Rex slammed and the Council and-Fuck). So Zaid, I think, find a common language. And Kasumi is very useful indoors.

P
Pirozhok-san 07.06.20

Kasumi. Her shadow strike is cool or whatever it is called =) always pick the team or almost always

[
[Dyadka Yar] 07.06.20

Kasumi took ssoboy 1, battle with protonica because if Tali and Kasumi to take ssoboy no one will die. But in missions as already said above Inferno grenade at Zayed's cool. Took ssoboy Zayed and Mordina (no robots). I even to use weapons almost was not necessary. All the time with the sniper was running. To Fang put the bullets disintegrated when cleaning with the enemy barrier, and then set on fire or a grenade Zayed ability Mordina. But with robots taking garrus, the area of overload is indispensable. And the apostate almost all the time. Zaid is better than Kasumi.

b
brazilium 07.06.20

Kasumi no issues kicking Zayed one-on-one. Because Kasumi is an illegal strike from the shadows.

n
noggenfogger 07.06.20

>And in the missions as already said above Inferno grenade at Zayed's cool.

Nonsense they said.

>Took ssoboy Zayed and Mordina (no robots).

The LOKI armor, the dogs armor, and at Zayed with Mordin available skills dealing fire damage. Both are of course not necessary. Just one partner with the skill, removing the armor in a radius, but I suspect that the robots you called the Goths.

>On Fang put the bullets disintegrated when cleaning with the enemy barrier

lol dezintegriruetsja give bonus damage to shields and sintetica, the barriers bonus does not apply.

Could find fault out to two points, but this is enough. I don't expect this individual is able to provide solid arguments in favor of Zaid and against Kasumi.

m
merdok_rus_ 07.06.20

not the other does not because of dialogov there is no normal, but if on the combat abilities of the Zayed

[
[Dyadka Yar] 07.06.20

noggenfogger,

Stupid they said.
not like-not use. Inferno grenade is a good skill, the radius of normal, reload faster than a shot of shadow, and acts quickly, has saved me often when the enemy point-blank shot, and Kasumi until teleported to blow the shadow to make your faster be wanting to shut up or he will kill you.

-The LOKI armor, the dogs armor, and at Zayed with Mordin available skills dealing fire damage.
I wrote that I use the Fang (or widow when it comes to it), another couple of shots with the ability pressure of adrenaline is enough to remove and armor and shield. And then the ability of fire and Mordina and Zayed, thereby burns and the entire enemy mob that is nearby.

-I suspect that the robots you called the Goths.
if I meant the Goths, I would have written geta

-lol dezintegriruetsja give bonus damage to shields and sintetica, the barriers bonus does not apply.
the shields that barrier, everything is exactly the sniper quickly shoots.

I'm playing a renegade. In the mission of Zayed, the replicas again, but with Kasumi need heroic replicas. And she surprised me once, when shown the video as she skakala pipe to Flyers in the mission of loyalty. Without his impact shadow it is useless, penicilina it takes a lot. After each use of the skills she constantly needs to point to the shelter, if it was late and she slips into the thick of the enemy (some sort of semi-conscious all the time in a crowd, and of type hidden) then down the drain.

A
Astilla 07.06.20

Some incoherent crapola, I'm sorry.

n
noggenfogger 07.06.20

[Uncle Yar]
>I do not like-do not use. Inferno grenade is a good skill

I do not like - do not use it's your principle, I rely on common sense. So a little common sense on the subject:

>the radius of the normal

But no damage done. 100 with five pieces or 70, with the six at the last rank. When playing on insanity I have seen many times that the grenade Zaid cannot even remove the armor with a husky, unlike ignite. It slobodyanyk AoE skill, but the expense of burning usable on the mercenary groups, as it causes short panic in a burning.

>recharge faster than a shot of shade

A grenade then? 9 seconds for Zayed, 6 for Shepard. The shadow strike 9 seconds. And this is only the initial cooldowns. Then passive Kasumi will take up to 20% of the cooldown, 20% technical upgrade. Folded already it turns out 5.4 seconds. The sheer ability on the last rank offers a choice between maximum damage and 80%-s ' reduction of cooldown, if Kasumi's going to kill someone with a shot, then returning to his original position of its skills have to be recharged. The cooldown of grenades Zayed, nothing accelerates.

The myth is busted.

>I'm playing a renegade. In the mission of Zayed, the replicas again, but with Kasumi need heroic replicas.

To what do you want? I myself play a renegade, the first time I see such, as you correctly put it, crapola. Anyone nothing from you. Wake up, this is mass effect, not TAO. No matter what you say partner, what would you in their presence nor did they always support you.

The second myth is busted.

>Without his strike shadow she's useless

Let's look at the skill stun grenade.
Cool down is identical to the grenade, Zayed the damage inflicted by it are nearly identical (we will not take into account the different situatsii where one or the other grenade will do more damage to the area), but grenades Kasumi has advantages: a) overheating of weapons, b) the unit of biotic and technical skills. The duration of these effects corresponds to the duration of the stun in the description of the act and the above-described effects against protected opponents, unprotected fall. In the last grade of garnet has the second largest radius (the first of those. armor guard). Feature grenades to block biotic skills usable against the Harbinger, up to 6 seconds it will stop attacking. Effect on Husky similar biotic skills.

The third myth is destroyed.

>penicilina it takes a lot.

The most tenacious partner. Shadow strike allows you to leave the dangerous area to attack someone and come back with the restored shields, by this time, a potential threat, either pass on, or die. Stun will allow you to disarm the target for a time sufficient to change the cover.

The fourth myth is busted.

Separately about its impact.
1) does double damage to shields/barriers/armor.
2) distraction at the time of the enemy who attacked (while in extremely rare cases die, even if sagrit Ymir or the Harbinger, but on the contrary it is recommended to set it on different bosses)
3) is returned with the restored shields.
4) has a mixed combat-tech mechanics. The tech cooldown upgrade reduced the stun duration is increased but damage is not increased by upgrades.

Zaid strong middling, he's not the worst certainly, but Kasumi was the best partner at all if you know how to use it in full force.