3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PazeTiV 07.06.20 11:28 am

Grunt - a worthy replacement for the Rex? (Mass Effect 2)

In Mass Effect krogan Rex was a very powerful and interesting character in my opinion. How do you think a new partner krogan Gryunt maybe it zameniti. I personally at first, Rex was lacking in the team, but over time I got used to Grunt with his children's enthusiasm and rare stuff.
166 Comments
Sort by:
S
SvetaRed 07.06.20

VALENTIN56814,and if you move the saves,what prevents him to appear in the 3rd part? And in General,in a suicide mission half of the team can go to the other world,then one is forced to wonder is there anyone in the 3rd part???

R
RamiresVert 07.06.20

SvetaRed: ponder,is there anyone in the 3rd part???

You Shepard little?
But the real Grant is steeper. Let because of its wide possibilities. He is more experienced.

S
SvetaRed 07.06.20

RamiresVert,and with whom, on job to go,huh?

R
RamiresVert 07.06.20

Well, then with the army of the Goths.

S
SvetaRed 07.06.20

Yeah,come on,behind 2 synthetic pereselyaetsya,one of them is the Legion,the other named in honor of the late Rex:)))

offtopic,sorry.

R
RamiresVert 07.06.20

No. Great to go with Rex and Grant immediately.

S
SvetaRed 07.06.20

Ah,dreams...

Z
ZappBrannigan 07.06.20

both charismatic and unikalnye the Persians. in my opinion, Rex was quieter than grant. in principle, the grant - perfect krogan, so it is ideal for all krogan and means that he is a worthy replacement for the Rex.)

S
SvetaRed 07.06.20

Maybe Rex is not perfect,but he's my trusty comrade,for me it is more important.I don't want to say that I don't like Gryunt,he's a great soldier.

No.Great to go with Rex and by a Grant from
I would like this option.

V
Vinni-Puh 07.06.20

and what will happen in the second part, if Rex is not to kill?

S
SvetaRed 07.06.20

You on Tuchanka will meet,he will be the head of the clan.

Z
ZappBrannigan 07.06.20

and he will be very glad to you)

R
RPGeshka 07.06.20

No.Great to go with Rex and by a Grant from

Anyway,two krogan at once is too much,something I don't like these teenage mutant ninja turtles

B
Black_Guard 07.06.20

Urdnot resk beautiful goods, and he has more brains than most krogan, and Grant is funny, although the black humor as Rex him away. Krogan generally amazing people, we hope the reforms of Rex will lead him to prosperity and, with the aid of a Grant he will be able to retain power.

11Norbert11 07.06.20

Rex is cooler!
Gryunt too steep,but not so funny)

V
VanishingWalker 07.06.20

Rex is cooler!
Gryunt too steep,but not so funny)
+1.Rex literally cooler,but Grunty some blunt)

T
Tiger[Overmind] 07.06.20

The presence of Rex really felt in МЕ1, but the presence of Grunt doesn't really help...

b
brazil 07.06.20

Yeah, Rex is just an intellectual next to Grant, and Grant at least the deformation of the left as Rex, though any sense would be, sorry, health a lot - a little help.

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 07.06.20

Rex wiser.Grant more fighting.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 07.06.20

Grant at least the deformation of the left as Rex, though any sense would be, sorry, health a lot - a little help.

If Grant was given deformation instead of stun shots, and would have left the rest of his characteristics unchanged,that would be cheating mate=)

Although МЕ1 Rex was because he was the most delicious ability biocca and soldier=)