3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PazeTiV 07.06.20 11:28 am

Grunt - a worthy replacement for the Rex? (Mass Effect 2)

In Mass Effect krogan Rex was a very powerful and interesting character in my opinion. How do you think a new partner krogan Gryunt maybe it zameniti. I personally at first, Rex was lacking in the team, but over time I got used to Grunt with his children's enthusiasm and rare stuff.
166 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harbinger265 07.06.20

Sorry Grant, not a Combat wizard krogan(maybe in ME3 it will be them?)

V
VanishingWalker 07.06.20

Grant more fighting.
A Rex type,in comparison with him as strong as Jacob?))

S
Sanka S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 07.06.20

and I honestly would like that in ME 3 was Legion,Thane,Rex,Tali,and Garrus.

I have enough of that and escheb increased the maximum number of soldiers in the team.

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 07.06.20

Grant hold a candle to the Rex is not good because Rex was a charismatic and interesting character with a lot of experience in life especially pleasing voice of the character, the character was strongly expressed character, and got it replaced on Croghan from the tube: the Grant is also awesome battle dude nothing personal against him are not better but Rex and Rex biotics had!!!

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 07.06.20

A Rex type,in comparison with him as strong as Jacob?))
That's not what I meant,and what Rex thinks about the welfare krogan,and Grant just anyone to shoot and show their strength.

L
Lena125 07.06.20

Like both, but each in its own way.

Rex, it's really grown and experienced Croghan, a good friend and a great fighter. I like his jokes and his progressive views on the development of the krogan.

Grant. To it already it is no longer a friend, but as a student, or Padawan, if you want. He is young, inexperienced, shepherd helps him to take a place in this world. Yes, and it's nice to be called a battlemaster'om.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 07.06.20

Something I don't like neither of them. But Rex can at least see brain activity, and Grant... as they say Mordin? Primitive people, who were given arms. Here is my impression of Grant.

b
brazil 07.06.20

Sanka S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
and I honestly would like that in ME 3 was Legion,Thane,Rex,Tali,and Garrus.
Discuss it in another topic: who do you get in the M3.
And in this thread discussing the Grant (Grunt).

S
Sanka S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 07.06.20

well, if so, then Rex is in any better Grunt he still lived more and seen a lot and he is krogan-biotic that is pretty cool , and he cares about the fate of the krogan, and Gryunt test tube baby and agressive. really hate the Krogan.Now, if you can I'd shot Grunt me and without him well.

H
Harbinger265 07.06.20

If Grant wants Rex to compete, let the first normal name choose in my opinion...

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 07.06.20

Not the name Grant's is normal but it is then not enough brains or what!!!

L
Lunh 07.06.20

And I do Rex didn't kill in the first part.. and I barrel roll constantly second.. it's a shame ( especially because it was my favorite Persian. A little of the former sympathie machine switched on Grant, but he lacks something. Maybe a little sadness of what was felt to Rex.

If Grant wants Rex to compete, let the first normal name choose in my opinion...

But the name he gave after the ceremony and it is not his fault that he was born in a test tube.. no one is master of his fate and his consent when not asked. Here children children still differ from children brought up in the family psychologically. This can be a lot to write, but not the forum. But this is about the same . How would he know if he grew at all clear how and where he doesn't have any social experience except for animal genetic instincts. So you can't judge him for it. As a fighter he did so.. and he has blue eyes! None of the krogan these are no more.. because is very beautiful, isn't it?

V
Volt123 07.06.20

Both are good...I'm crogan

p
poterr 07.06.20

not the grant gryunt

P
Purgesha 07.06.20

but if Rex survived in 1 part of it in the 2nd appear?the first time was held kada load savy with a dead Rex (lacked a heroic sight to vermeere to convince him), but right now second-time-decided to replay both parts and while it was nestrasil in ME2

L
Lunh 07.06.20

Purgesha

No its there though podrugi , though not podrugi. And the head of the clan on Tuchanka stubbornly blames Shepard for his death... they say anyways... but still respect.. It makes me angry, because Rex and I loved, it was my constant companion, all the differences we decided by peaceful means of persuasion, and that's a shame now to listen to this in his address , right :))) a Grant in fact, until it does not hold up on boevka IMHO.

M
Merkava 07.06.20

Rex is more like it.

And in battle, too - he have the strengthen the shield was, I with a shotgun forever ahead were sent. I ran Garrus with an assault rifle and with that rifle...it was funny.

Now Grant he took command. Like the krogan and the turian.

Lуnх

The same)

G
GROMMOZZEKA 07.06.20

Well I will say this,I have not played in the first part,something she did not impress me,and secondly, the beginning is chopped, Gryunt finally done,take it everywhere-!!!!

O
Ogrin 07.06.20

Grant's lacking one important detail that was Rex - the BRAIN. Yes, and biotic abilities are not enough

K
Kelevrus 07.06.20

I think both are good

Rex is krogan commando strong, smart, charismatic, with great combat experience. + excellent comrade.

Only grant the born so not too smart and charismatic, well, stupid it is not.
Definitely strong, and the biotics are not given the shitty system. pumping.
In General, I agree with Sirinoeles that Persian oriented with in ME3.