3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CatScout 07.06.20 11:31 am

Definitive Edition how to enable Physx ? (Mafia 2)

Is the remaster really cut out fiziks ? Loved the physics of coats and jackets in the original, and then the cloak just stick to legs, as I think this is a bug that will correct or they deliberately removed the physics from the game ? Maybe there's a way to enable Physx third-party methods ? In General, if you are still concerned, let's discuss this question, personally I have all disappeared desire to play.
64 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlessDreams91 07.06.20

Most likely cut it out and I'll even suggest that it worked properly on modern hardware (bugs and creepy drawdown fps) in many games, e.g. Killing Floor 2, Fallout 4. Mr Huang and co has updated the library in their drivers, but the developers put a bolt on upgrading libraries in their games. As I understand it, the recent remaster 2 boards like developed it attended to, and the rest put on their offspring.
In any case, to test my guesses are you running the original mafia 2 and test Physx itself, as there is with modern cards and drivers.

C
CatScout 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91Буквально recently played the original, everything works great, no bugs and subsidence fps, everything is stable, read the way foreign forums and found a way to remaster to include physics, but it's complete shit compared to the original, since vison only works on the clothes of the protagonist and other characters (e.g. Joe) coats and glued to the legs, in General, the defective stub Fitna is still there in the remaster, but compared to the original this is a complete hat.

K
KIBERMAX 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91
Recently some games played with Physx in terms of fps is stable, but what about Killing Floor 2, this game is basically Fig is optimized, it makes my computer overheat(PC config in profile) if you play on ultra of course, and low overheating, too small.

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91 wrote:
Fallout 4
What?
RestlessDreams91 wrote:
Killing Floor 2
What is x2?
Everything works fine.
KIBERMAX
An old iron, govenance, and that is overheating.
CatScout
Play the original, the difference 0

K
KIBERMAX 07.06.20

Lex-one
OK, tell me then why other new or old games don't overheat my PC, and this game is Killing Floor 2 in the oven prevraschaet.

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

KIBERMAX
Since they can load 100% your PC.
Easy breezy.

R

Lex-one
What what?
Follach on p maps fiziksom crashes. Read the forums and reviews.
Run KF with Flex and inners (both features of nevinii) and broken off with fps. In addition, the inners themselves are not correct: when hegseth instead of falling to the ground, lumps fly sharply to the side or up. The inside is generally in the ceiling or stuck on objects.
It can be seen how it works fine that even on modern maps fps with it all sags to 40-45 that dynamic shooter not acceptable.
Here's a video by the way, it should work as worked before, the storyteller.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 07.06.20

Without cloaks and destruction it nafig is not necessary (

R

KIBERMAX
Because I killed everything in this game. During the early access and such problems did not exist and everything worked properly. The game would translate to UE 4, but instead developed continue to push the game the debris in the form of a clown skins and cosmetic items. I don't understand how it was possible to ruin. Oh yeah, there's some wonderful friezes, they are everywhere that when hegseth that when you connect the new game to the server.

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91
I works fine that polychem that killing floor.
If people have problems, doesn't mean they all have.

R

Lex-one
Of course, of course. Owners of the RTX cards stable the game crashes when Physx is enabled in 4 Pallace, which is represented in the game in the form of Weapon Debris.
..but you have all right. Stable job. The type in the video p on the map the departure of GTX no departures:

And I specifically wrote that I assume based on what he saw, not say. But there's you.
Stable work and worthy, framerate in Mirror's Edge 2008, before and after the crutches:

But I was wondering with the work fiziksa in AC Black Flag:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/242050/discussions/0/135511294067291208/

And videos on quite powerful hardware and the comments of the author on the work of Physx on all this:

KF 2 quietly enough GTX 760 card to 2 gig and it is perfectly played with these all the features with stable and high fps. But after the release of even 1060 has it all not exported, because the invisible has updated the library, what developed did and said, and developers were asked to fix the Physx in this game, they said that the game should be fully translated into UE 4, but to do so they are not going to post the answer Molly, community Manager developers:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/232090/discussions/0/3020122487777150683/

I tell you all this I can believe, especially given that you have a KF 2 even in the no incentive.
Upd. And no look, the night came, the 1 hour you're there to do something, but no progress there, but I believe you))

M
Masky76 07.06.20

Yes the cheating in full.In situsku game, I see the picture about the implementation of fiziks NVIDIA in this remaster which just does not work(( Very very sad.

M
Marsj 07.06.20

Will also be with the technology rtx.

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91
What the pirates don't kateretes?
Can you still folic I will find and I say that not played? I played with the bullets and the flight was not frequent, once in the 12 hours flight. But it's not annoying. Not even the fact that because of the physics.
And Yes, if someone crashes, it does not mean that at all.
So KF 2 developed he figured the owners of Nvidia work. After that buy their games.
P. s achievements are not an indicator.

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91
Everything works fine:
Spoiler

R

Lex-one
You are a fool or pretending? Where does a pirate or a license? Library fiziksa that those other people are the same, Hello. The problem in new drivers and new libraries fiziksa in them and the outdated libraries in the game. That's the problem.
That you're here with your live show? You show the Flex, simulation of fluids, while I told you that the lumps themselves are not correct and it's not justified strands of fps, because it is not optimized. Now go show off that 2080 and all flies. You do not mind that developed themselves pointed out 980 for this? Game of 2015, early access, 2017 release. Even then, everything worked fine, problems started later.
And show a solo game, not a coop. Âsenkrasen, I 1050ti everything will work, Flex and even in solo. I for one have made a video demonstration of how it worked?
I love you for KF in the library brought because you're a chatterbox and games you had. And in the recent activity you won't have it, you decided to change then and to show I say the game enough and know what they are talking about. No, not the left.
And by the way, what you pollach not recorded fiziksom? Let's put it and see how it works for you.
Here's another video, September 2019 with 2080 and the author of all on the ultra BUT fiziks are disabled. Weird, huh?

You crap again, further conversation doesn't make sense.

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91
You have trouble with the head?
2 when KF came out I had a 970 and fiziksom she gave 30-40 fps from the beginning.
RestlessDreams91 wrote:
as I told you that the lumps themselves are not correct
Lies
RestlessDreams91 wrote:
Oh yeah, there's some wonderful friezes, everywhere they
RestlessDreams91 wrote:
Run KF with Flex and inners (both features of nevinii) and broken off with fps.
Here's what you wrote.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91
760GTX and it is impossible to stick the second card and it enable POSIX?Or driver to roll back to an earlier?

R

Denis Kyokushin
Not, there is the old wood on which this has worked in the gone, he thought the same trick to do.
Developed neverthele with the game that she fiziksa so-so work, especially on 6 players, sometimes I think that the screen is going on.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91
The maps RTX, it turns out, initially problems with Busicom was?