3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CatScout 07.06.20 11:31 am

Definitive Edition how to enable Physx ? (Mafia 2)

Is the remaster really cut out fiziks ? Loved the physics of coats and jackets in the original, and then the cloak just stick to legs, as I think this is a bug that will correct or they deliberately removed the physics from the game ? Maybe there's a way to enable Physx third-party methods ? In General, if you are still concerned, let's discuss this question, personally I have all disappeared desire to play.
64 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 07.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
No problems with fiziksom, this person is making all of this up, if there is only one unit.

R
RestlessDreams91 07.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
After the new clothes to the island in the game started to have problems with it, even before the release of the RTX cards.

a
anotoleololo 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91
what do you want from Dvinskoy 1060? ultra in fhd and physics? in 2080 in qhd below 90 does not SAG.

a
anotoleololo 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91 wrote:
Of course, of course. Owners of the RTX cards stable the game crashes when Physx is enabled in 4 Pallace, which is represented in the game in the form of Weapon Debris.
..but you have all right. Stable job. The type in the video p on the map the departure of GTX no departures
it's not about the generation of graphics card and version of Windows. 2 the Board has long ago begun to hang on 10ke with fiziksom, 7ke-everything worked, and another 10 series

M
MunchkiN 616 07.06.20

Chet, I don't remember that in fallout 4 fiziks
or something I miss
in any case, I do not remember where the GPU fiziksa and directly physical library is present in many engines. (although TES 4-5 and F3 worked with hamakom)
in fallout 4 from homework was like the current voxel volumetric fog and maybe some smoothing.
he's in my AC 4 black flag and Skyrim special edition.
in mafia 2 was GPU physics and Butman was the GPU fiziks

x
xStriiim 07.06.20

Really, assassin 4 and mafia 2 with physics terribly lag on a powerful system, and whether 7ka 10kA. Drawdown fps was stopped only after disabling physics. NK such technology

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Did not know about POSIX in the fall 4.But above wrote that he was in the game in the Weapon Debris.

Lex-one
Would he live Фолла4.Although,of course,the game swung and again to put for minutes of evidence...

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
So I told him and took off, everything works fine.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Would he live Фолла4.Although,of course,the game swung and again to put for minutes of evidence...
Not worth it. Let their tales told.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

Lex-one
Yes, flies as sandy broom

R
RestlessDreams91 07.06.20

Lol, of course not, fly the same. A pathetic liar who couldn't in a normal proof, no solid arguments. Him so many proofs and facts provided, and it is only as uzhik the pan started to jump. Another friend brought for help, one could not :D

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91
I'm thrown off VIDOS all KF flies. Who else is a chatterbox, you have to look.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91
Why would he want me to bring if I have it in friends added?As I remember, didn't cheat ever.If normal, no complaints and insults to talk to, lay.But in this case on the principle of go.
I forgot he once posted a video Фолла4 from the tower, where the FPS was dropping
So here it is, live:

We had just had in the account in Google to look.License Steam.Pay attention to the date and settings

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
The guy was right, even if I just run without shooting at anyone.
But a year ago I remember when I bought 2080ti took a foul with 4 shards, not flying.
Now I do not know what has changed have them here and buy the top cards of the green with outside technology =)
RestlessDreams91
About the foul 4, Yes I was wrong, I admit it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

Lex-one
A year ago the driver what was?Maybe to try them out worth it?
I usually old working driver for those occasions when new issues is left until later.I still Crimsoni are, because with the release of Adrenaline, the screen started to give methylene blue.More I have not yet changed

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
I listen to the 1200$ was given that would have sex with fire wood to do?
AMD just haven't rolled out something more powerful 2080ti how will roll out the cards that are more powerful than NVIDIA, I'll buy without hesitation.

X
X_ray_83 07.06.20

MunchkiN 616
In Witcher 3 was Physx !

M
MunchkiN 616 07.06.20

X_ray_83
as the physical library might be. written on the box. but this is normal, as I wrote above.
under Physx, I understand only physics GPU acceleration. cloth, particles, dents and deformation are (but are not used in games) and so forth.
and the hair to GPU physics do not apply and they worked on AMD cards. if there were some GPU particles added I know nothing about it.

X
X_ray_83 07.06.20

MunchkiN 616
And then the hair !? Here's the trailer barrels and crates into splinters fly ! Physics of fabrics and so on.
He just worked on CPU and Nvidia can be hung on the GPU.
Here is the official trailer of what to invent !?

M
MunchkiN 616 07.06.20

X_ray_83
the CPU is nothing to discuss because the CPU may not be fast massive physics with a mutual collision.
and the GPU really can't be a good realistic physics with reverse climatical and collisions but it can be massive, rarely interacting physics. smoke for example.
and havoc and physicist, you can load a lot of physics but it seems to put much.
and for GPU you can hang a lot of simple physics and it will be no one on the non-linear law of loading.
here is an example of physics on the CPU.
https://i.playground.ru/i/pix/1360492/image.jpg
and finally modern physics processors would be possible to work for example on a 16-32 thread on similar principles as the GPU pusica and soft tissues. but no one is not particularly interesting.
like himself where POSIX peck-peck

V
Vyxyxol 07.06.20

RestlessDreams91 wrote:
Fallout 4
In Fallout there is no physics, there is Havoc, +NV Flex for fragments.