3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i_am_dp 08.06.20 08:08 pm

GTA V Starter utility to run the game on laptops with two graphics cards (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In the archive with the program there are instructions.
Before you ask a question or to say that nothing is working, please read the instructions carefully and try to understand how this program works.

The hardest part is to choose the desired value memory, in which the game starts.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yeykctn6nc6wii4/GTAVStarter_v1.0.0.2.zip
104 Comments
Sort by:
m
madenxxxfilms 08.06.20

Arambag
Goes to AMD, the workload shows, and see the difference

i
i_am_dp 08.06.20

Arambag
I, unfortunately, can only advise you to check if all is configured correctly and try until you succeed. What values are you trying?

A
ArtemBog 08.06.20

madenxxxfilms
and that I can't pick up... have a 2 hour fight. Run the game but Intel .

i_am_dp
I found out that my GTA is invoked with the values 1233792 and above, right up to 9999999

and here you represent them to me to review it?

i
i_am_dp 08.06.20

madenxxxfilms
Performance depends not only on the graphics card. On my configuration on minimum settings with a resolution of 1366x768 and anti-aliasing enabled, the game throws something in the region of 30 fps. While there are from time to time small podragivanija.

Arambag
So as above, do not. You lower need. Read the Readme file as the tool is running.

A
ArtemBog 08.06.20

i_am_dp
um, that is 1233792 from this value, should I go down? and check to 0 ?

i
i_am_dp 08.06.20

Arambag
No, 0 is not necessary. From your value down, locate the value at which the game does not start. Then from this new value increase way value at which the game runs and try to run the game on this setting a few times.

m
madenxxxfilms 08.06.20

i_am_dp
I understand that perfectly, all other games go with a Bang, the same Crysis 3, or 4 battles at high-ultra without any lag, and this... right now still light in the game is off, you switch off the sun

A
ArtemBog 08.06.20

EUUUU People. I ran. Method really works. I schA obesus, FAPs 50-55............... I'll think I'll kill on the table..... Author thank you, JUST HUGE !!!!!!!!!

L
Luxor_GS7 08.06.20

What version of fire wood you use? 13.4 global settings switch. the graphics just don't work,i.e. the item is,but to make it nothing,emptiness....

J
JezzaClarskon 08.06.20

Well, I'll try

R
Ron_2171 08.06.20

Who ever found for AMD RADEON HD 8750m?

J
JezzaClarskon 08.06.20

I somehow all the time change the value at startup, launched, found a middle ground, but the card gave no signs of life, then launched again with the same settings, does not start at all (the game) and so on +1 to the last value, thus it must be?

1247566 AMD 6490M tobish 7400 new wood 14.12 start once only, no longer published

And it is necessary to achieve a permanent inclusion, but it turns out with occasional starts and long pauses turns to run the settings lower and lower

C
Challenger21 08.06.20

Was able to find the value but!!! The game launches, and integrated and discrete in this context R such that a game of fun not fails((( Checked GPU-Z and SM. Plow both cards! What the hell?

i
i_am_dp 08.06.20

Challenger21
It is possible that it should be. Depends on the model of laptop.

C
Challenger21 08.06.20

i_am_dp
My laptop works on the principle of or, or... Put the last fire wood for 2 hours can not run. In fact it is the same dance with a tambourine. When you restart the system startup values are changing campaign and to suffer such garbage every time is nonsense. Fortunately though for the incentive after a week of swearing got the money back!!! From now raksturoti can only my middle finger to suck! I would rather flush the money down the toilet than give them debilam which a month can not solve the problem to be solved in the first day!

f
f1y--- 08.06.20

It's all to do with the included charger? Without charging it is in all figures starts the game.

N
Nikita Hruslov 08.06.20

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/203308668-GTA-V-on-Laptop-Issues-Intel-AMD?page=56

Here is the man himself, the house collected a fix for amd/intel I thank him very much for it.

m
madenxxxfilms 08.06.20

Nikita Khruslov
Thanks to you and him, but do not want to run yet)

N
Nikita Hruslov 08.06.20

madenxxxfilms
Renew firewood and net framework as visual c++. And everything will start.

m
madenxxxfilms 08.06.20

Nikita Khruslov
Everything is fresh, try to put 15.4