3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i_am_dp 08.06.20 08:08 pm

GTA V Starter utility to run the game on laptops with two graphics cards (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In the archive with the program there are instructions.
Before you ask a question or to say that nothing is working, please read the instructions carefully and try to understand how this program works.

The hardest part is to choose the desired value memory, in which the game starts.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yeykctn6nc6wii4/GTAVStarter_v1.0.0.2.zip
104 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrShpigun 08.06.20

Bugaev Dima
Open your settings.xml and put in the line ShadowQuality value the value to 0. This will remove the shadows and raise the fps by 5-15 frames.

v
vlad_sherba 08.06.20

In short, play is impossible, whatever it was, I for WD, and this crap not only that it does not start normally, and frieze is not childish, railway after it is just trash

M
MrShpigun 08.06.20

Guys, i_am_dp posted a new fix, but it will work ONLY if You have crashes error when running on a discrete GPU. If so, feel free to swing fix and edit the address to your errors (as described here: , unfortunately, not in Russian, but the meaning is clear). Why the only way? Because the error occurs when the execution of a specific instruction, the patch debajit process GTA and transmits this instruction to the specified address. Ie the address specified in the config file is the starting address used to debajit everything and not to increase the waiting time. After missing that address the following patch catches exception and thus prevents them (jumping to the next address). It's a dirty hack that may cause unpredictable behavior of the game, but it works. If You have just started the game on the built-in none - can't even download this patch, it will not help.
The author of the fix, it was 5 flights, in your patch it just missed the command for each of the exceptions. Nothing wrong - nothing to patch. And run on the integrated its does not cause exceptions.

i
i_am_dp 08.06.20

MrShpigun
I, by the way, the error does not crash. However, the fix works.

D
Dima Bugaev _1 08.06.20

MrShpigun
Removed the shadows, the fps jumps to 30 fps (20-35 seats) !!! GTA5 on the laptop 4-year-old gives 30 fps 720i hahahhahahha. Yes, I have GTA 4 so not exactly worked as five.

V
Viktor1123 08.06.20

Hi all, can you help me with my problem, I managed to run GTA on the graphics card AMD 8750м with hotfix 1.3, but the fact that the first 5 minutes of the game card loaded at ~50% (checked via System monitor) keeps 45-35 fps with settings medium-high, but after a while the load on the card decreases to 40-20 % and there are creepy freezes and fps drops to 20-15, the drivers are the latest, checked also other games load on the map in particularly difficult areas may rise to 90% and freezes there, and then the more power required the less the video card allocates her problem and hotfix need to wait for a patch from rockstar.

s
spaun1987 08.06.20

hi , similar situation as Viktor1123 . even if lowering the game settings, everything is exactly the 15-18 fps , it's all about hotfix!!!!, need to wait for the official patch !!!!

R
Ron_2171 08.06.20

Viktor1123
What's your value?

S
Sergey Brusnickiy 08.06.20

Need help! Nothing helps, tried thousands of values, the 5th day will humorous, or does not open, or only on intel
T. H. Win 8.1, amd 8850m+ intel 4000 + patch v5 (3dm).
It's been almost a month! since the game's release on PC, Rockstar all to solve the problem...

i
i_am_dp 08.06.20

Sergey Brusnickiy
HotFix tried?

N
Nikita Hruslov 08.06.20

Strong))))

S
Sergey Brusnickiy 08.06.20

i_am_dp
tried, it actually runs, writes that he expects the Windows GTA and all, and the game hangs. And Yes, I put different memory values in the ini file

d
dima pupkin 08.06.20

I understand the point is not to find the minimum value and easy to get to any of those which run the game? I'm using bandica many values already seen, tried, but did not want to run(

M
MrShpigun 08.06.20

i_am_dp
Hmm. It turns out that I was not quite right. Yes, the exception is raised, but it may not pull a crash of the game.
UPD: it Seems to have forced to work on the fix, if it works - write the user manual for the solution of a read error, 12B.
This is the conclusion I made based on this remarkable log:
GTA5 Hotfix v1.3 - By Mywk (www.TechCoders.net) - Using mode 0

GTA5.exe found. Please wait..

Received exception event.
First chance exception: 1
Exception code: C0000005
Exception address: 00000001D17D2224
Stepping over address.
Could not read from 00000001D17D2224. Error = 12B
FATAL EXCEPTION.

Killing GTA5.exe process.

GTA5 crashed or was closed.
To continue, press any key . . .
When you try to jump to the next statement using incorrect utility can't read the next after 00000001D17D2224 memory address and falls out.

O
Oben42 08.06.20

about the patch, you know something?

M
MrShpigun 08.06.20

Oben42 of course known. It is known that RG put a bolt on the creation of this patch.
Try the patch from Mywk. If that doesn't work - all very bad.
UPD: Patch from Mywk ignores the instruction at address C0000005.
There I found this: mov eax, dword ptr ss:[rsp+C0]
Still, it was necessary to learn the assembler for leisure :(
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION occurs - access denied. Ie GTA is trying to write something where it is impossible to write. Question - what and why?...

O
Oben42 08.06.20

I started on vidyuhi radeon 8750M on windwos 7, like still love it, small freezes are driving a car, but it's nothing. Here is my value: 1250000

A
Aleksey Puhnachev 08.06.20

Oben42
Can you describe on what hardware you run(laptop or PC) as the laptop with AMD+(AMD 8750m) the game starts but the fps sags while riding and in General, PLU will determine only the Poltar GB of memory, of them eats 2700мб

G
GONSHII 08.06.20

Who picked up the value for the 7670M?

G
Genrih Bernard 08.06.20

The people who picked up the value for the AMD HD 8500M & Intel HD 4600, please unsubscribe