3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i_am_dp 08.06.20 08:08 pm

GTA V Starter utility to run the game on laptops with two graphics cards (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In the archive with the program there are instructions.
Before you ask a question or to say that nothing is working, please read the instructions carefully and try to understand how this program works.

The hardest part is to choose the desired value memory, in which the game starts.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yeykctn6nc6wii4/GTAVStarter_v1.0.0.2.zip
104 Comments
Sort by:
J
JezzaClarskon 08.06.20

Start! Works, as video: download card on the boot screen started, really found the right value that was chosen for very long)

K
KsenoS_7 08.06.20

In General, works. 8870m. But I have some texture squares are kakima the same.

s
sultani_imran 08.06.20

lifeless1237
put height.proizv. in catalyste start looking when you see the task Manager gta5.exe and run this app,wait 5-10 minutes(5 minutes for me),and all the splash screen appears and play,I personally have works steadily,the Frisians can say no,very very rarely,graphics settings medium-high.

l
lifeless1237 08.06.20

sultani_imran
and the numbers are put there?

s
sultani_imran 08.06.20

lifeless1237
look here

s
sultani_imran 08.06.20

lifeless1237
I have not touched the stupid app has launched and all

R
Roman Chernoshey 08.06.20

lifeless1237
poor man ) saw you too, on all forums , in General, do everything the same way as VIDOS from the author , all the details , then when it runs a program vystavy approximately 1244216, if this value is not a ride , then run again, click run and try to catch the value that will jump from the 800,000 ( approx ) to 1330000 ( approx ) it should be 124..... ( appears very quickly ( less than one second ) , immediately shake ostanovit and copy in their line , a good game , I have 3rd , 4th times happened to catch the value

a
andw_bt 08.06.20

The Roman Chernoshei
You have the steam version ?

k
k0er 08.06.20

So after a week of trouble and all trial and error I was able to run GTA 5 with discrete ATI 6470M 512Mb!) + Intel i5-2410m
Immediately izvenyayus for spelling mistakes (eng is not native)
So - I'm happy owner drovnenkova rare bucket (aka HP Pavillion G6 1130sl) years old already 4 of us...
From the moment you exit Gta 5 downloaded beat version 3... stopped at the Grand Theft Auto V by xatab 58 GB Yes to the binding patch 3DMGAME - Grand Theft Auto V Update 2 and Crack v3-3DM
Test the laptop on the native drivers from 2011, the benefit of HP ahead and self-update to newer driver immediately brings the problem of identification of discrete cards...
so what to do :
Installation is clean seven
15.4 Unfil driver from Leshcat did not go... in other games is, GTA - to Intel for the life of me... the manipulation of energoobespechenie though pokazyvalo that waste your time. with the discrete - in fact, the fps above 15 prigal
found the problem - the latest drivers need FIXED MODE.... Unless the laptop supports at the level of BIOS such a scheme - I have not supported - I had to sew BIOS F. 66 to F. downgrader 24, razlozi menu and all the tabi after many trial and Brik laptop, made the normal modification of the BIOS... voila - there was the opportunity to vistavlyat scheme work cards as FIXED MUXLESS....
now most importantly... the latest driver for cards Intel/Ati you need latest with FixedMode.. like the picture :
Now go to the leshcat forum - find out here, as you can see the last FIXED MODE 14.4:
http://leshcatlabs.net/downloads_unfil/ 06 Dec, 2014 Catalyst 14.4 WHQL UnifL v2.4 (Last known Fixed Mode driver)
set reboot - vystavlyaem in catalyste only the High Performance GPU and voila!) on a resolution of 1024x768 with otklucheni shadows SETTINGS in documents the game runs at 35-40 FPS with occasional drawdown to 23!!!!!
Willow nebilo not once in the entire game (until the last mission where you have to steal the FBI agent after the morgue...) only vilet like most in her mission with the bikers when they blew up the trailer and have to go home you can not shoot from cars..
I hope to be able to understand in spite of the lame grammar, thank you for your attention.

A
Adam Mayhem 08.06.20

i_am_dp
Thanks Man I have joined at last!!! I have a Lenovo G500, Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 4000
\AMD Radeon HD 8500M Series, 4gb operatives and Intel Core i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40 GHz. Included is the first time (the value put 1236175) on the minimum salary does not lag, everything is stable, you can walk. But the only problem the game itself sees only 1gb video card memory, and vidyuhi like 2gb. Do not tell me what could be the problem? And the game just runs on the discrete graphics card, as integrirovannoi only 512mb and when I included had 1 - 3 FPS in the game. Just wondering what's the problem?

K
Kosh13 08.06.20

Regretted their laptops.

E
Evgeny Makevnin 08.06.20

AWESOME!!!! LAUNCHED TIMES 10!!! picked up value!!!

D
Dima Bugaev _1 08.06.20

i_am_dp
Huge thanks to the author!
Launched on discrete using this utility on your bucket (i3 2.1 GHz | Radeon 6490m 1Gb)
repak from hatab updt 5, crack 4. firewood 15.4 beta from AMD (Manager vidyuhi recognized as 7400series). Works fine (for my iron) 20-25 fps (sometimes sags to 16-17) at a resolution of 1366-768 on the minimum salary. Only throws in the first mission for Trevor (after killing all the bikers, get into the truck and crashes). If still craftsmen have made a tool that eliminates shadows completely, the increase in fps would be guaranteed.

M
MrShpigun 08.06.20

Don't know why but I have this utility useless at all.
Checked via GPU-Z, the discrete vidyuhi still cut, but GTA still only sees the internal memory vidyuhi and renders accordingly through it, although GPU-Z shows the use of discrete vidyuhi. WTF?
I even completely rewrote the tool for the pros (who are interested - here it is with the source https://yadi.sk/d/JGVJMCzjgSuvN the principle is the same, but the setting via the. ini file and everything is automated), but there is no sense, it works absolutely well.

Percents: AMD A10-5745M
Embedded video: AMD Radeon HD 8610G
Discrete video: AMD Radeon R7 M260
OP: 6 GB

Please if you have ideas, let me know please

g
gtagovno 08.06.20

please explain how to choose this value? which appears for a few seconds, where to find it? when it appears? did everything according to the instructions of the author's themes. Does this value need to chance to look? Tried it with 124....to 133... all FSUs(((((

on the 8870m thread who started? if so then mark this as steam to do it right? the game first launched then from a program or Vice versa?

i
i_am_dp 08.06.20

With the latest updates is very difficult to start. For two hours and did not work.
One also does not work, try the HotFix. Just make sure you stand all the patches, as, for example, with the second update it does not work. And with the 5th update and the 4th version of the crack from the first start on the right graphics card. Only runs for 3-5 minutes.
The link to the fix: http://techcoders.net/downloads/GTA5Hotfix.zip

v
vlad_sherba 08.06.20

i_am_dp
I have to Update 2 works, but frieze horror

i
i_am_dp 08.06.20

vlad_sherba
Hmm, but I gave an error. Weird.

v
vlad_sherba 08.06.20

i_am_dp
play now on the latest update, friezes nightmare, I don't know what kind of crap is this watch dog I have had no such problems, but here after 5 minutes of play I have the aggression starts

V
VashGOPSODIN 08.06.20

In short to do is run 30 times and nothing came of it,and then I decided to disable one video card,turned off,started,but the monitor still does not see the second video card (Well, in the sense sees but it is not loaded),the game sees VRAM 1700 (When you disable a video card),and spooky laggy......
How to be?

The memory is not determined correctly,the game sees 512 MB,what to do?
The fact that I have a laptop with two graphics cards,and when I run without disabling one card I have is 512 MB,and when cut down one video card (AMD RADEON HD 7420G) in the game I have 1776 MB,but the lag is terrible,fps is 1 to 5,and when you crank the graphics card (AMD RADEON HD 7420G during the game) the game crashes with the error ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT,tell me who knows how to fix this nonsense?
Spoiler