3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Feliks Bistriker 08.06.20 09:25 pm

Doom and Vulkan (Doom (2016))

No one observed that if you include vulkan api in the game instead of opencl 4.5 then the game starts to slow down? I once turned on the volcano, on medium settings fps max 40 ( I have two gtx 760 ) . and when pereslushal in opencl the high 60 normal pull. someone that this occurred?
81 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scorponozhek 08.06.20

Felix Bistricer
Cards from NVIDIA lose performance when switching to the volcano, and some from AMD to gain a good boost, so vulkan is based on AMD technology.
PS Correct only openGL, and openCl is the language of computing.

d
d1sss 08.06.20

Felix Bistricer
That's fine...
For those who have giraffes...)

S
SimplyTheCat 08.06.20

I am not in the topic what is a volcano?

M
Mercurionio 08.06.20

[A. S. A. S. I. N.]
New low-level API, like DirectX 12. Developed on the basis of Mantle from AMD, independent and cross-platform.
In fact removes the crutches, which affects the Bustos performance. Have AMD cards it +30-40%.FURY X gave in the Duma 4K ultra 60+ frames. Here you have 4K gaming is delivered.

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

Felix Bistricer
and what the hell are you 2 some?,off topic of course,but games that know how to work with two vidyuhi-they can be counted on the fingers,but on the subject-vulkan is really much works best on hardware from AMD,the green in recent years began to suck

D
DjDuke 08.06.20

Thompson1929
Well, Yes, Fury X on the universe is 34k, GTX 1070 is 28k. Someone who sucking?

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

DjDuke
and here is drew a fan of green,I'm not talking about the price,but about performance, Radeon RX 480(which is cheaper than the GTX 1070)an increase of Vulkan +30-40фпс,and 1070-Oh,no way, and no wonder that people who have herbs write about it

D
DjDuke 08.06.20

Thompson1929
I'm a fan of top productive iron. Over the past few years AMD's top-end segment has nothing to offer in contrast to nvidia. And in one only game with the use of API developed by AMD, 480 under the volcano is on par with the two year-old GTX980. If Juan will teach you how to work green with volcano and with DX12 properly, AMD will be in even more ass.

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

DjDuke
top graphics cards from AMD will be available in 2017,but already now it is possible to buy an AFFORDABLE graphics card,I repeat-are available,and at the moment in terms of price-performance,and which is able to work properly with directx 12 and vulkan,

D
Delphis 08.06.20

a game for schoolchildren

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

dok925
now all games will stand directx 12 and vulkan,and your pricey 1070 and 1080 no growth is not,and indeed not everyone has that kind of dough on 1070 and 1080 and it is much more profitable to take the 480-th one,which works better and more stable with the new api

n
nominar 08.06.20

Thompson1929
For the 1080 and 1070 ,no growth and not necessary ,all and so perfectly works ,but the red bits of the gain as a crutch to the cripple.

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

nominar
1070 and 1080 of growth is not necessary,because it will not be here when the green to learn to work with the new api is fine,then we'll talk,and you rejoice my gtx 1080,while Huang drivers it will not cut)

D
DjDuke 08.06.20

Thompson1929
Location infa that all games will support volcano? Location infa that from Pascal's growth is not? The volcano and DX12 is still damp, everything will be dopilivat wood as storety red and green.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Thompson1929
Well, let's count the expert))))

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

DjDuke
I say that no matter how many fps like 140 or 80,the gain should always be,I say this on the example of doom to Pascal gain, there is no reason,on the red increase +30-40 fps,that's already saying something,and in games with directx 12,which is better and more stable runs on the amd,but I agree,it's still raw and will improve,but the first results are already there

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Thompson1929
on your pricey 1070 and 1080 Cub with a gun, you sit on his pick-peg), Which even now barely pulls ancient full HD. Look at the performance of the two 1080 and beak open))) I Guess the money grandma gave at least an average PC)))) You, probably already in the future where you know that it would be better to work out vidyuhi for 12 direct. Remember the story of the 11th))))) When will come the fashion for 12 D, and both are some of any of the camps will work equally, the only difference in hierarchy, not like this: "This camp is worse, and this Luz don't talk Rubbish!

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
and here's another green arrived,continue to justify their greens,and by the way,why you didn't buy the gtx 1080?and then 980 the traveler will soon merge,because you probably have an extra 60 Grand

D
DjDuke 08.06.20

Thompson1929
Tests of the volcano in the example game The Talos Principle. Is not so clear.

Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Thompson1929
Extra not 60, and to be sure 103900 RUB on vidyahu. I'm not landslide red or green, which do you belong. You're in every topic defending Krasny farts, but for some reason we have in the store clientele only buys the herbs and not your radish red. Yes, Yes, they must be terribly stupid)))) Personally I'm waiting for Tishka, if it will not be much away from the great 1080, then it will continue to save on titanium bolt. When will I have it I'll let you know personally, Tom of Ganesha. While there is no money for tokoe overkill, not all mortals are as rich as the red of the fan-Boi))))