3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Feliks Bistriker 08.06.20 09:25 pm

Doom and Vulkan (Doom (2016))

No one observed that if you include vulkan api in the game instead of opencl 4.5 then the game starts to slow down? I once turned on the volcano, on medium settings fps max 40 ( I have two gtx 760 ) . and when pereslushal in opencl the high 60 normal pull. someone that this occurred?
81 Comments
Sort by:
U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

DjDuke
well, clearly vulkan works better on amd

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Thompson1929
never mind, he himself says

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Delphis
That is, the clan of hokeistov - masturbators??????

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
no, we are professionals, we break open denovo, we are powerful

v
vitovt-d 08.06.20

Felix Bistricer
Yes already discussed!

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/doom_4/doom_api_vulkan_na_nvidia_geforce_gtx_980_ti-203765/

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
and you're weak. you're weak bakc meh, we've been hacked

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
you see-there is no money),but you're still waiting for Tishka,dream on,maybe someday save up and stall your people to take the greens say,well, apparently people with money

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

Delphis
yeah apparently it was God the Holy Huang)

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Thompson1929
Yes, it all, it is under the hood, raves about something, bullshit, ill may

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

Peck-peck
didn't your mother taught that bragging is not good?

b
bloomm 08.06.20

Thompson1929 wrote:
off topic of course,but games that know how to work with two vidyuhi-they can be counted on the fingers
Well all sorts of Alyosha put the percent with 16 lines and hang in there if and then about drawdown and micrology whining...fingers damn, well, let's start to count with 9-10 years starting with Dirt 2 a 2 fold increase in SLI, go caverni archives ati cards 5000, if developed and actively boost it gives games with the support list you'll run out of fingers and toes + pee... Another conversation about triple sli and quad sli which is clearly useless. The increase is for Amd and Nv, and games enough with their support. In the series Bf is typed in 3 games with the active support and Cross Sli

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Thompson1929
Oh, you're Vay very best))) I Wonder what kind of video card this will cost, which I don't have enough money))) You're pakaur.....

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Thompson1929
typical hater, if not pay attention, he himself will disappear

D
Delphis 08.06.20

bloomm
why are there so many words if it is obvious that the Radeon is cheaper and the same power

b
bloomm 08.06.20

Delphis
And I do not argue, firstly, and secondly, only cheaper since the 480 and still have to wait how much will it cost 1060 in Rubena

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Delphis
Yes, Lord!!!!)

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
you yourself wrote that you have no money)he had no money)and then you write,like you have enough money for any vidyahu,you first accumulate,and then tell me your God Huang will help you)

D
Delphis 08.06.20

do you think that the components will be cheaper? well, they are cheaper, after a while, like all vidyushki and so on. this 1080 one and a half times stronger radiance will, as always principle out.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

bloomm
I think, not so much. Although we'll see.

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
well, you recognized the power of the wild?