3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avernes 08.06.20 09:31 pm

The silver cloak. The problem with the quest. (Fallout 4)

At the last stage when you need to kill the guy who stole Kent's got an extra challenge to Save Kent. I read on different forums that it can be save during the dialogue, which begins when suit directly to Sinitsina. So I have a strange bug - as soon as I go to the hospital, I hear gunshots somewhere at the top and after 3-4 seconds it POPs up additional task failed. Kent killed and nothing can be done. Met anybody else with this annoying bug? If so how treated?
60 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xavierro 08.06.20

Formaldegit
Thank you. After the murder there have been 5 cards instead of 6, and it is as if there were already, but still the quest does not count. Restarted and went on.

A
Alexey Buryakovskiy 08.06.20

There is a problem with the final surrender of the quest. Hancock in no way wanted to speak, all asked to be partners. Had to take it. It opens to a balcony, says it, then with him as a partner, you can talk to complete the quest. I think this problem arises from the fact that I have completed the quest the Excavation (after Hancock it is possible to take in partners). If you pass in a different order, maybe the problem will not arise.
Save Kent I went with the grape mantatov and replicas to the guards of the Chinese - something like kill everyone who has a gun on me. Convinced them. And then shot from a laser rifle in the hand of the Chinese, who hold the weapons. Shoot not shot off, but soak it soaked.

w
winarik 08.06.20

Avernes
I used the command tdetect.
It suppresses the perception of NPS in relation to GG. Simply put they can't see your code in this location.
Before reaching the boss , talk to , but before the conversation off the team.

f
ferskoer 08.06.20

There is a bug in many quests. To avoid it you need to go without power armor and companion, and only then the triggers will work fine.

v
vpooh1969 08.06.20

saa0891
and I have these things on the +charisma and TP put in a drawer and don't use) Can I have in the game the disease is to put all the houses :D

F
Feador02 08.06.20

And I have a problem,come to henkaku to talk, and he says he has not heard about the murder in South Boston and does not enter into dialogue,I have already killed Bobby and he said he'd be a partner,but I left it in a good neighborhood,as with the dog walking. Now it's even partnered not to take not to talk about something,what do I know?

k
kozhurov77 08.06.20

Performed the first mission/killing in the branch job is written to turn on the radio in a good neighborhood and wait for instructions... but no instructions, the second day of (gaming).. I removed the power armor, he wore a coat and hat, no result... What to do???

v
vincent25 08.06.20

Feador02
you might have to go back to the moment when you and Bobby should meet in diamond city . not gorit with her to complete the quest about the silver coat

A
Aleksandr Proskuryakov 08.06.20

Guys a terrible situation, I killed AJ and then no jobs from his cloak and hat still have me, I have a very long walk in this suit, I even passed the game and still listen to the radio in a good neighborhood in a suit Plasa and no jobs. I would like to pass time started

s
serg5555555 08.06.20

Alexander Proskuryakov
After Ajay is given the task to kill the vile woman. Get out of the neighbourhood, going to the first turn left, then type bridge, it is full of holes, jump down almost immediately the entrance to the house. There on the second floor sits this woman.

O
OlgerdTr 08.06.20

What kind of quest like this, the silver cloak and hat found, and what to do whatever the quest was?

O
OlgerdTr 08.06.20

All he found

S
Shif077 08.06.20

serg5555555
can a screen throw where to look for all the neighborhood swept't found the bridge

s
serg5555555 08.06.20

Shif077
As I wrote, out of the neighbourhood and then left and go left, left, left and you will see a small bridge, go for it, it will break( the break usually 2 raider hang out)- jump down from the bridge and we were almost home.

S
Shif077 08.06.20

serg5555555
Found,thank you very much

c
cantik 08.06.20

Guys, throw please id Fake silver gun machine gun, and that I have misplaced and I have quests on the radio cloak is not start...

s
saa0891 08.06.20

Now did this quest a second time,and when you get on the lift,it begins the kneading and Kent always kill,don't even have time to run,replayed several times nothing helped.

Batch starts from the fact that the building not only raiders but also robots (they start each other to misiti),so Syncing and his henchmen agreda and kill Kent,I found a way out of this situation,maybe someone will help.

Had to take a power armor with a jetpack.
So,if you climb life,see screenshots.

It starts kneading and Kent kill.
We need to get into the room where to hold it the other way,for that we need the power armor with a jetpack.
As soon as entered the building,turn left and go down the corridor,looking up at the ceiling there should be a break,look at the screenshots.

Once jumped,immediately remove the armor that would keep a lid on things,there's the door,don't open it yet,you sit and wait until the mixing between the raiders and the robots,when all was quiet,then act very secretly that would again not sagrit Sincire and his henchmen,well here is a trick or anything complex.

How to get to the room with the hostage,starts a dialogue after the options appear (they will be highlighted in red) where you need to use charisma,choose the third option (which says that he and the silver cloak) and his henchmen flee

and then a trick,you can use the screw and psycho (that would slow down time and increase damage) and shoot accurately in the head of the powerful weapons that would Syncsing not managed to kill Kent,and you can use stalsby to sneak up on him and shoot a shotgun for example.
I had the benefit of a blitz, which could easily kill him and his henchmen with machetes,but because of the perk the big leagues (he strikes at the square) I killed the hostage I had to douse it with firearms.

Maybe someone you know can help this method.

Don't forget to go to the house of memories to Kent,that he would Polish your silver cloak.

s
sonuly 08.06.20

saa0891
But Kent doesn't want my coat to improve! Unwilling.

N
Nikolai S 08.06.20

I Kent remained in the same place where I rescued him and the raiders around him go,but not paying attention.The first time the armor of Kent improved immediately after the destruction Sanzinia. The second time I went in a few days again the same scene at the same place again, got a new improvement.first time armor coat increased from 40 to 57,the second time from 57 to 87.

s
saa0891 08.06.20

sonuly

But Kent doesn't want my coat to improve! Unwilling.

It is not just gradit,and after a while,we have to wait,but it made quests,including release.

Nikolai's

This cloak as two times the upgrade is,the latter enhances the protection to 87,is the maximum.