3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 08.06.20 09:38 pm

Developed announced a significant improvement in graphics. (Fallout 4)

The update will weigh 58 GB. and system requirements will increase significantly.Operating system: 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K
Video card: Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB memory
RAM: 8 GB

71 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel 08.06.20

I would deterioration

Y
Yarsis 08.06.20

is a fake...

S
STALKER_LEON 08.06.20

Yarsis

This gazebo is officially announced today https://bethesda.net/ru/article/52I2HyPCAowWG2ye8MKGU2/fallout-4-besplatnyj-nabor-tekstur-s-vysokim-razresheniem-podderzhka-ps4

There's a set of textures and something with the range of drawing...

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

I understand slow computers in flight?? ((

V
Vasilich SS 08.06.20

And the hell of it, if it is not to the detriment of performance, you can make a good picture, it would wish.

E
E-601 08.06.20

Then we wait for the Fallout 4 SPECIAL Edition. Will ask for double the price of the game for the graphics which are free to install the mod. So I thought. But, surprisingly, for our time, it's FREE. And about optimization probably no one will even stutter. I have great respect for Bethesda. They are one of those few who keep the game industry afloat. It is sad to see that they made the same mistake that many... Spit on optimization...

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

Complete nonsense . No company will release the game under such demands on hardware . Any game is designed for the average gaming PC at the slightest overstatement of requirements will be lost sales .

d
daf123er 08.06.20

nestrbob
the update is completely free and included in the game will be optional in the settings menu. the main thing that the iron is pulled.

a
aka_sektor 08.06.20

Ultra texture, it is simply put - is GTX 1080 8GB
But in General, a good Foundation for the future. Although... will anyone play folic when you can buy such a vidyuhi: https://market.yandex.by/product--asus-geforce-gtx-1080-1607mhz-pci-e-30-8192mb-10010mhz-256-bit-dvi-hdmi-hdcp/13866457?canasus-geforce-gtx-1080-1607mhz-pci-e-30-8192mb-10010mhz-256-bit-dvi-hdmi-hdcp&productId=13866457&lr=0&rtr=155
Price, direct to speak, and now is unavailable to take such is just silly.

About patch 1.9, interested. I thought I had all scored a gazebo on the game.

PS Screenshots first, of course, a fake. What damn, the grass is green, eh?

Follower Perelman
pliz:

Золотко555
rather weak vidyuhi. Although the RAM is also need to be more, at least 16 GB
Oh yeah! Still definitely need to be SSD fast, otherwise zakolebalsya wait until everything has loaded.

[S E k k e l s u s]
what is optimization? If the essence of the texture pack in Neurath textures!

nestrbob
Duc to play again in the regular version, no texture pack. What is the problem you have? Or its not pulling too? In the recommended to explicitly state that requires a GTX 780 3 GB

N
Nikita Koksharov 08.06.20

Developed announced a significant improvement in graphics.

The name though Bethesda said *see is better graphics than falaut 4*

W
Wild Rider 08.06.20

nestrbob
It ultramaximizer requirements. Little system for the regular version of Skyrim not take into account the official HD pack, for example.

leon18l
For PC, only new textures.

u
urban.kalabanovich 08.06.20

Launched the first kukuruzo... started up a fourth foul... I toyed with the foul settings... looked... sad... some stink padrauna happens to gandeva, Kukuruza at times beautiful, most newly EGRUL, with fepasa in crisis and belching PTS vary greatly. Not going to prove anything to anyone, but... fuck you with your license..

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

You like small children , do not you see that it's just a divorce for suckers and students ? 1 - i7-5820K , and to him the nurse 2011-3 . With a drum you ask ? That , in addition to platform 2011 GTX 1080 is nothing to disclose is no longer able to , and if I put GTX 970 SLI on 1150 that won't start ? About the RAM all nonsense . That means a 8Gb , how much is 9 , 16 , 32 ? So the requirements do not indicate , must be specified the minimum amount of memory . The child is having fun and YOU seriously discussion arranged .
Even if you release a pack , then users with this iron and does not reach 5%.

f
fox345 08.06.20

nestrbob
What the hell a divorce? all the information is from the official Bethesda website. https://bethesda.net/ru/article/52I2HyPCAowWG2ye8MKGU2/fallout-4-besplatnyj-nabor-tekstur-s-vysokim-razresheniem-podderzhka-ps4

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

fox345
In this case, the topic was inept and was not fully copied the supplied data , and wrote the gag .
Operating system: 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K
Video card: Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB memory
RAM: 8 GB
------ ----- -------- ---------- ----------
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
Intel Core i7-5820K or better
GTX 1080 8GB
8 GB of RAM or more
------ ---------- --------- ------------ -----------
There is a difference ? On account of the stated GTX 1080 , she had only one more powerful competitor of the consumer goods Titan X (Pascal) , then only a Pro TESLA . It turns out that Pak is just under 2 models of cards ( not including SLI ) ? CPU is also neponyatki - is 4 core not pull GTX 1080 ?

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 08.06.20

Little system explicitly specified for 2 or 4K resolutions. 1080p probably enough mediocre i5 and card level 1070. Because the game can not more than 4, or no longer uses this app keeps crashing. Because the actual sense of the i7, especially from 6-12 nuclear production Bradwell. Is that 4 channel memory SureShot with the same size textures. Only here I doubt that with the recommended 8GB of RAM they really need there. In General, we'll see. Personally, I don't believe such a little system, for idiocy.

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
Here's a screen of CPU and memory load on ultra , the CPU is running at a quarter power and I don't think new textures will raise it from loading at least 70% . With the RAM is of course bullshit , on vanilla textures the game that eats up almost 8Gb including minimally the claimed 8Gb will be enough .
Spoiler

f
fox345 08.06.20

nestrbob
And what's the difference? the fact that I have not written (better and more.). yeah. this radically changes everything. and write that missed. and in order to justify looking for any little thing to cling.

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

fox345
RAM: 8 GB and 8 GB of RAM or more - a very big difference , especially for those who have exactly 8Gb .
And what I missed on yours ?

f
fox345 08.06.20

nestrbob
who wanted that understood. (most importantly, the game will be significantly updated graphics). if a person is not 1080 it makes no difference more or more. sampling will still be on a less powerful card.