3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 08.06.20 09:38 pm

Developed announced a significant improvement in graphics. (Fallout 4)

The update will weigh 58 GB. and system requirements will increase significantly.Operating system: 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K
Video card: Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB memory
RAM: 8 GB

71 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 08.06.20

fox345
Stated requirements wrote a complete idiot because all the hardware at different levels . For the full impact GTX 1080 does not need 6 core , but with an average load of 6 core 8Gb of RAM is not enough . All with each other does not fit .
According to Bowers , all CPUs below 50 seats are already crap . That's great !!!
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

aka_sektor
Piece game is not optimized to Play on one its just a gesture. When the second took the situation extremely changed for the better, but (hard mats) there is no super ultra graphics, so she torrie!!!!!( Thanks to the patches, of course all corrected. So.......I have to give huge money for the game, and then another to wait for patches?( Well I won't buy it. Extremely disappointed with the optimization!

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
What do you think about your i7-6700K , which is a gazebo sent to the trash as carrion ?

f
fox345 08.06.20

nestrbob
by creating this topic. first of all, I wanted to please the fans of the 4th part, with good iron good news. and kosyachat there besezdy or not. that's another theme of the discussions in which I participate do not want to.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

nestrbob
Oh yeah? So what to do.... God works in mysterious ways. Oh, then, as the next hamster you will need to buy percents i7-6950X.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

nestrbob
And vidyuhi, too? Noooo!!!! Only titans not to buy))))

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

fox345
Do you not agree that the stated hardware requirements are contrary to common sense ? From the STANDS of Milivoje GTX 1080 SLI i7-6700K and gazebos for a single GTX 1080 need at least i7-5820K .

R
Rottan 08.06.20

I have now improved graphics.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

nestrbob
Yes, I such statements are also noticed in other games. They are adequate there at all?) I've bought some, they were afraid that the percents will not reveal them completely. And overclocking only helped that the money was not simply wasted, and then vidyuhi games were uncovered completely at 99-100%. I had, of course, a cooler to buy more powerful, to reduce the temperature of the CPU. In General, a dangerous game. The requirements are really over inflated. I have two uidaho using DSR at 4K the game runs perfectly on ultra (without boasting and vyuzivanie) but it is not krayzisy, don't look at 2 dogs and, of course, not Deus Ex-MD, where a great Grifoni. I'm scared, if fate is waiting for all game, so that kind of dough to spend on the computer and to eat instant noodles to eat.

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
If you release this pack with textures 2560×1440 , then the DSR with textures 1920x1080 this picture will not . You will have occasion to compare the graphics on FULL HD and Ultra HD 4K monitors , the difference in pixels is on the face .

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

nestrbob
But the point of all this? Fig need it, it's worth it? 4-6K will not play. Need titans-the Mouton, but it is beyond expensive.

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
What do you want ? Progress , everything is updated . I first bought a monitor with a resolution of 800x600 , it was just cool and the high hard , as much as 850Мб .

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

nestrbob
I own the prehistoric times bought with a resolution of 640x480 and was very happy, and now so much has changed. I hard was on 400 something MB. Yeah))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

nestrbob
And now eating instant noodles and spending on computers are big money, like hamsters, enjoy the picture.

n
nestrbob 08.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
1992 , you didn't think that the computer for your whole life enough ?

d
deeppurple1968 08.06.20

Wait, when released, look that there Yes as.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 08.06.20

Rottan
As your fashion on the green grass called?

M
MunchkiN 616 08.06.20

improved graphics is always good. made normal shadows lubricated from each bulb and exhaust the light would finally smartly. while they curves and glycene

a
aka_sektor 08.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Well, I'm playing on a GTX 760. Yes had to lower something, to below 30 fps under load did not go. But nice and playable.
Optimization is hardware deterioration in the quality of the graphics in favor of performance. The developers tried to please everyone, and old iron and new, with not much cut game. And Hi-Res Texture Pack is an option for growth, and most likely for 4K monitors.

Actually, I'm not an expert in optimization, it is possible, indeed, some iron is poorly compatible with the game. But I think there were good reasons.

A
Alaviton 08.06.20

58 gigs of the game. Exactly?