3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 08.06.20 09:38 pm

Developed announced a significant improvement in graphics. (Fallout 4)

The update will weigh 58 GB. and system requirements will increase significantly.Operating system: 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K
Video card: Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB memory
RAM: 8 GB

71 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOR4UN 08.06.20

Thank you +

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

BlackTigerTK
OK understood...but now where is beta download? I'm on beta testing the incentive and what I do not understand where and when and what)))

B
BlackTigerTK 08.06.20

Золотко555
Cause the properties of the game and the right tab is called beta and there in the drop-down menu you can select the beta.

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Thank you ☺

B
BlackTigerTK 08.06.20

Золотко555
Please!:-)

V
Vinni-Pukh 08.06.20

On the tracker is? Can't find yourself Pak.

l
lokkie 08.06.20

And what is the difference with the ultra?

In the video, though not seen. What's the point of this pack?

M
MagicHero 08.06.20

lokkie
What do you want the videos in YouTube to see it? Even the comparison in the screenshots and that's not true because they still are pinching the image and for YouTube to evaluate the texture quality is just NONSENSE. On topic I will say that the textures in the game become clearer and the consumption of memory grows up to 7 gigs (if it is to take pic).

l
lokkie 08.06.20

MagicHero wrote:
and the YouTube to assess the texture quality is just NONSENSE.
Dude I have a IPS monitor.. it is possible for the pictures to evaluate, not that of the video. )
The video shows that a little bit clearer, and in some places.. and in General the same as on the ultra. Apparently you have ultra does not drag. )

M
MagicHero 08.06.20

lokkie
and then the monitor!??!?!? I wrote that even in the screenshots the image is not like the game as it clamps down.
And actually I have the ultra (rays also on ultra) with new textures it pulls a stable 60 fps with a perfectly smooth picture (although there had PEEN because if you are simply stable 60 that the smoothness will not be. It is necessary to put 10 wines mandatory, to limit fps via the app type EVGA PrecisionX 60 driver to put the new plane from NVIDIA fast), only in the cities in some places fps sags a bit. I wrote that the memory is hammered under 7 gigs in the peak and I have it (if you haven't looked through the profile) 8 gigs!!!

l
legusor 08.06.20

improving teksturki there is much worse than in the existing fashion, however, the requirements – just hell.