3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zlthn 08.06.20 10:56 pm

The performance penalty due to the installation of Geforce Experience (Grand Theft Auto 5)

This morning I managed for some reason to install Geforce Experience and optimized it GTA 5. After that, the FPS dipped to 43 on the average, earlier it was about 60 - quite enough. Decided to roll back the optimization, put old settings, but that did not help. Removed Experience, reinstalled fire wood - well, nothing helps.
What even if put low settings, the FPS remain the same (vertical sync. off).
Hardware: i5 6500 3.5 GHz, gtx 950 2Gb xtreme gaming, 16 gigs of RAM, win 10
Settings in the game set as in this video, the FPS was also around 55-60.

Please help, ready to answer any questions!
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 08.06.20

zlthn
Write game settings. Maybe you have enabled some expensive options

z
zlthn 08.06.20

Enamel Suna
Game settings in video
By and large, everything on very high except:
The variation of the population - 30% of max.
MSAA reflections - off.
Soft shadows are Softer
Blur turned off
Shading AO High.

In additional, all off

C
Chuck_Norris_ 08.06.20

Stupidly run into a search engine completely how to remove video card driver there is, the program removes it through, I need you to reboot the PC, then put the wood too clean ie advanced options during the installation there is a tick clean install )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 08.06.20

zlthn well, Yes the configuration files erase even in the documents on the system drive ), there is allegedly settings wakes written )

z
zlthn 08.06.20

19lexa19
When installing wood only two options - full and selective. In custom you can only select the video driver from the rest of the tick can be removed. Already did, just didn't take down all the drivers, will there be any difference? And why do You think that the problem is in drivers?

z
zlthn 08.06.20

19lexa19
It's in the root folder of the game? Because of this, you will not have to reinstall unless?

D
Djonnikc 08.06.20

zlthn
Could have just overwritten the file .ini in which to store the current settings of the game. Try to appear it via Notepad and look there to change the settings? If not, then you just need to either throw the other file (with a computer etc.) or just reinstall the game!

m
myxa228 08.06.20

zlthn
Also noticed. Also the fps dropped , dunno why.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 08.06.20

zlthn Yes, many recommend sniti wood under the net or through programs and components, or through a program ) and then reboot the pc
In custom you can only select the video driver from the rest of the tick can be removed. Then at the bottom there is a check mark put a clean install too )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 08.06.20

No go in C drive then users your name uses...La folder then the documents folder then Rockstar GTA 5 there is a file in ini format, called the word settings, take it out, but there nitroguy the rest of the saves )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 08.06.20

You hike with games still nesamani no th times neznaesh these details )

z
zlthn 08.06.20

Djonnikc
It somehow might be related to Experience? Here's the offer all these files to remove...

z
zlthn 08.06.20

myxa228
Because of the Experience?

m
myxa228 08.06.20

zlthn
Yes , I love it

z
zlthn 08.06.20

myxa228
So a solution is not found?

T
Tsveer 08.06.20

I have somehow in the game after 30-50 minutes the lag starts (swaps). Can't figure out what it could be... Can someone tell me?

z
zlthn 08.06.20

Gufy777
overheating of the graphics chip. Do a sweep. temperature using MSI Afterburner for example, but about this in other topics there are

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

In Experience button OPTIMIZE - the icon of a wrench. Push on it and move the slider all the way to performance.
Stock optimization rather overstates the settings and in this case, most likely changes the parameters cannot be changed in the game menu, but only via ini-files. So make the best performance, and then change in-game settings to taste.

T
Tsveer 08.06.20

zlthn
Video card heats up to 60 degrees.

z
zlthn 08.06.20

19lexa19

Doomshfaft
Demolished all the wood with DDU, installed the new with no experience, and so on. It didn't work.
So the idea may not because of the settings?

Friends, with iron, save!