3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zlthn 08.06.20 10:56 pm

The performance penalty due to the installation of Geforce Experience (Grand Theft Auto 5)

This morning I managed for some reason to install Geforce Experience and optimized it GTA 5. After that, the FPS dipped to 43 on the average, earlier it was about 60 - quite enough. Decided to roll back the optimization, put old settings, but that did not help. Removed Experience, reinstalled fire wood - well, nothing helps.
What even if put low settings, the FPS remain the same (vertical sync. off).
Hardware: i5 6500 3.5 GHz, gtx 950 2Gb xtreme gaming, 16 gigs of RAM, win 10
Settings in the game set as in this video, the FPS was also around 55-60.

Please help, ready to answer any questions!
48 Comments
Sort by:
z
zlthn 08.06.20

lokkie
Thanks for the advice, but, perhaps, to take down Windows not going all the same. The idea when using software such as DDU to remove the drivers that have to leave any at all memories of these drivers and system files. To be honest I believe it is weak, but beyond that I will not go, I'm sure the decision can be less radical.

A
AnPei 08.06.20

zlthn
It is possible that problems due to the release of the new iron - so I bought a new driver targeted at new. 60 fps is a limiter with frequency of the monitor.The restriction applies as I noticed if the PC will not be NVIDIA Display Container and thus will be missing from the nvidia control panel.

z
zlthn 08.06.20

An__ei
Drivers - Yes, it is possible.
To limit to 60 FPS - I measure with Fraps, and for example in Pallace 4 it shows 70 and above, but Yes, monitor is 60 Hertz. It turns out that it's not in the settings of the Nvidia and the game's settings. OR Nvidia as an exception so graciously handles somehow just gta

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

zlthn
I measure with Fraps, and for example in Pallace 4 it shows 70 and above, but Yes, monitor is 60 Hertz.
And what have 70фпс and Monique at 60Hz? I also have Monique at 60 Hz, but the difference in watch dogs 2, various shooters AA class racing between 60 and 75 or 80 fps too noticeable! Especially, it is even very evident in Deus Ex MD! And experinces do not use, they only lamerie downs used to configure graphs. This program is very good for removing a photo or video with games and ALL! Browsing on such sites we are learning to set pitch COUNT and is much better at it in fact. For example, in GTA 5 the crazy I put all settings almost on ultra and resolution is just full HD, but at the same Deus Ex MD 4k resolution and settings between medium and low! Let myself for such playing) Under myself, I picked up the GTA5 all settings on ultra (antialiasing fxaa), plus 4k in Deuse MD resolution is 2880 by 1620, all settings on ultra + 12Dirx (without MSAA). Fps from 60 and above.

A
AnPei 08.06.20

zlthn
Few games where in the settings is the option-disable limit fps. Where it is not-the upper limit of the limited frequency monitor if 60Hz.not more than 60 fps if your monitor is 144 Hz. not more than 144 fps. In GTA 5 although there is no option of disabling the limit of fps on the monitor 60 Hz. and fps above 100.

z
zlthn 08.06.20

In short, the problem with graphics decided to purchase GTX 1060, and on the subject nothing came up

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 08.06.20

Video card bullshit, that's the problem low fps , 950я for Dodi max

R
Rupreht Klinsman 08.06.20

zlthn wrote:
to optimize it GTA 5
This program works in the third ring of the system, explain to those who are groping – the maximum that it affects, so it is at the setting recommended settings in that particular app, with drivers, it does not work and has no effect on them as not working with libraries DX(well if it is more optimized shaders – no). Hence it is useless, and in this case is not only useless, but disastrous. Naturally bydrocodone in NVIDIA(HS is not written by the developers of the drivers) do not consider the same waste of memory and load the OS, it turns out this krivozerye.